Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shakuntala AshokYour feedback matters!
Hey m suffering from seboposaris dur to which hair fall occur, I have taken protien shake of isopure brand as m gym freak so it's accelerated hair fall or its just myth! Please help me.
I am 38 years old today I have a blood test and it was blood sugar (F) :326, urine sugar (F):++, blood sugar (PP: 427, Urine sugar (PP):+++ my father was also sugar patient.
Hi sir my name is pavan kumar and my age is 21. I am the shortest in my class. please help me to increase my height please Is <himalaya ashvagandha> is help ful. Now my height is 5'5 I need to grow up to 5'11. Is there any product that can help me apart from exercises and diet because I am already doing that?
I have pimple on my face & I use acne acno fight face wash regularly. Please suggest me what the best face wash for me. My skin so oily. Suggest me best face wash control to oily skin and pimple.
I have infection in my nose feeling sneeze bcoz of changing weather conditions, I think. Feeling my head being heavy. What should I take?
I want to increase my penis size upto 8 inch. In present my penis size is less than 3 inch. I want to make my penis strong .does it is possible. please tell me about cost for this.
I am suffering from alopecia areata. Can you suggest medicine for this. This is third time, I got this.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
My daughter 8 months old is teething has 2 teeth' s now but is not gaining weight. She was 3. 3 kg at birth and now she is 6kg. Is this normal. What should I do? she is not eating anything lately
I am having thyroid a little higher than normal and my age is 59 yrs. Today I am feeling dizziness continuously. I am not able to sleep. Also having a constipation pblm. Tell me medicines.
I have blood in my stool and there are some veins which came out and I can feel by touching them, what is the best medicine to treat the disease?
I am suffering from cold but now its ok but my body still feels tired after doing some work. Please suggest something.
We have often noticed outgrowth around the neck in a lot of people. The neck lumps are of varying sizes. While some may be unduly large in size, others range from being moderate to miniscule. Usually, neck lumps do not bode any cancerous development and are benign in most cases. However, certain specific types of neck lumps can often bode serious health impairments. A lot of the neck lumps are painless and do not cause any discomfort to the patient. However, these lumps must not go unattended in either case. Especially if they are cancerous, a speedy detection is expedient to arrest any further damage. The neck lumps stem from a lot reasons.
Some of the most common causes are enlisted below:
- Swollen Lymph nodes: Lymph nodes are spread all over your body. They are often susceptible to infections caused by germ attacks. Infection causing bacteria or viruses often result in the enlargement or swelling in the lymph nodes. This manifests itself as neck lumps, albeit sometimes. This could also arise out of allergic reactions to certain foreign substances.
- Cancer: While a neck lump may not necessarily mean a sign of cancer, some lumps could occur due to tumor formations, which unfortunately indicate a malignant growth. Radioscopy and biopsy are the usual techniques through which the malignancy of the tumors can be detected.
- Thyroid Disease: Some neck lumps occur due to an inflammation in the thyroid glands. On account of certain hormonal imbalances, hyroid glands may swell up leading to neck lumps.
- Mumps: Mumps is a contagious disease that is caused by a viral infection in the respiratory tract. As a consequence, the salivary glands may swell up causing neck lumps. Mumps are very common in children.
- Tumour in the salivary glands: Another common cause of neck lumps are tumours in the salivary glands. On account of a variety of external as well as internal reasons, there may be an abnormal growth in our salivary glands. This leads to lumps in the neck.
The earliest signs of neck lumps should goad you to consult a doctor. While it may not be of alarming nature, to avert any major ailment, it is worthwhile to be cautious beforehand.