Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shakir Tabrez ZYour feedback matters!
I want to give chicken soup or any kind of liquid diet to kidney+diabetic patient his kidney infection 2.60 and sugar is in control can you suggest anything.
I am 26 yr old female and suffering from burning sensation in urinal track without infection. What to do?
Urinated while asleep early morning while having a bad dream. In the dream, one thing he remembers is going to the toilet and urinating, only to wake up and realise that he just urinated in bed! Why would this happen? Whats the solution?
I am 47 years old man suffering from urinal track problem my unire flow is very slow and frequent urination I am taking dyna pres. 4mg capsules daily night kindly advice any other medicines required.
Hello, Every time I Urinate There Is some amount of urine left/stuck inside my penis and urethra back of it. Which pains and goes in if performed laugh, cough, sneezing or fast walking, I am 16 years old. And this problem is affecting my studies as well. Even I've Completed My Antibiotics Course Still No Relief, The Problem Continues. And My PROSTATE Is Normal Size. Please Help Me Out, This Is Affecting My Studies A'lot.
Sir at age of 15 I had a operation on urinary bladder. Now I am 20 years .i am going to gym past 15 days. So some pain will coming on top of urinary bladder. So I continue gym. Or stop the gym.
I am 29 years of old male struggle for epididymis orchitis at left side with enlargement of 3*6. Please advise.
What is the reason behind Hydronephrosis? Does any cramp in muscles near kidneys cause Hydronephrosis?
I am 42 years old and for the past two year I noticed there is a pungent smell in my urine. I had done blood test and urine routine checkup but can't find any problem except my spgt value of blood is 72 (max limit 70 unite). I used to take alcohol 3 peg - twice a week. Please let me know your opinion about the probable reason?
My urine culture says occasionally pus cells n gram negative bacilli seen. No bacteria seen. I am afraid as I have been treated for klebsiella UTI 14 days back with ciplox. I hope this bacilli is not going to cause again UTI. I have been suffering a lot for 7 months. So kindly suggest if the report is normal.
I have three stones in my kidney two stones are in left side one is right side suffering with pain now consulted with doctor he asked me to use zandu k4 tablets so I just want to know which one is best zandu k4 or himalaya cystone tablet?
Meri ek frnd h jiski age 22 h use 2 3 din se bar bar toilet aa rhi h uske sth jln bi hoti h toilet use mehsus na hota kb aane lgi ek dm achank ajati h phle uske sath ye hua tha kuch mhine phle jb jln toilet krte time hoti thi bt ab use ek dm toilet aata h uske sth jln bi hoti h.Please suggest me something.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.