Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shakir Tabrez Z
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shakir Tabrez ZYour feedback matters!
I have undergone Lateral Anal sphincterotomy surgery and my doctor suggested to have full fiber fruits in order to pass softer stools. Kindly suggest me fiber fruits easily available in market and how much quantity to be consumed.
I im suffering from frequent urination problem for past 6 yrs. I hv checked my sugar level. It is normal. Random sugar level is 122. If I drink water I hv to go to bathroom aftr 30 mins. At night I wake up 2 tyms.
My mother suffering from urine drain problem and also one kidney size reduces and creatine value is increasing reaches to 7.
Whenever I go to the toilet I have to sit again and again. Every time when I gives a pressure urine comes out but in a less amount for a while I am sick of this so help me.
Sir, I am suffering from with pressure of passing the urine. I already check the sugar test, it indicates normal, but I am suffering from this disease. Sugar test reports: Plasma glucose fasting: 79 mg/dl Plasma glucose post prandial: 103 mg/dl. Please suggest me the solution.
I have a PSA of 18.5. I insisted on having an MRI done before I would agree to a biopsy. The MRI came back showing two areas with a PI–RADS 5 (very likely cancer) One area with a PI-RADS 4 (very likely cancer), One area with restricted diffusion and abnormal signal One area with restricted.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"