Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shakir Tabrez Z
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shakir Tabrez ZYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and my kidney is paining when I run in the morning for jogging. What to do? Please help me.
Mujhe kuch year se toilet bar bar aa raha tha 15 min ma 2 se 3 bar jab ma ignore kar raha tha ab mane Dr. Ko consult kiya fist MD. PHYSICIAN , MBBS sab ne urine R/M karaya , urine culture , blood hametology, abodem ultrasound sabhi kuch normal aa raha hai Par toilet ke samye starting ma burning jesa mehsus hota hai phir normal aur pani pine ke kuch minute baad he toilet mehsus hone lagta hai . Toilet karke aao relax mehsus par uske turant baad mehsus hone lagta hai jase toilet ke bunde aa rahi hai Mane 1 month se antibiotic le raha hu kahi ussa toilet ma aur nuksan tho nahi ho raha.
I had piles and fissure operation before 8 months and after this I am not having proper smooth toilet many times. Due to this, I need to take Isapgol husk powder to make toilet smooth. If I avoid taking this powder then toilet is not getting smoother and due to this I can have fissure from outside. Please tell me what should I do here? What care I need to take to avoid this issue? Thanks in advance!
From last 2 days, my urine color is red. When I pass in morning time, please advice what is issue and treatment.
My father is suffering with advance prostate cancer. Now he can't walk due to fracture in him. When is the proper time to operations for hip before chemotherapy or after. His chemotherapy start from tomorrow. His bones are weak. After chemotherapy how many month he take to recover nd we when we operate my father for hip so he can walk properly?
My father age 58 years is having stone in kidney about size 9 mm .earlier it was 5 mm then after few months report it was 4 mm and now the size has increased to 9 mm .what can be the solution please tell .stone is in left side.
I got ring worm problem in my ass and lower abdomen I am suffering most in summer because of sweating ,so please help me to clear this.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men:
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems:
1. The need to urinate frequently during the night.
2. Urinating more often during the day.
3. Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
4. The urine stream is slow to start.
5. Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
6. A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
7. A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
8. The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
1. A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
2. Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
3. Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems:
1. Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
2. Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
3. Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
4. Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.