Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shakila SiddhaYour feedback matters!
Any permanent solution for asthama, breathing difficulty especially on stress, heavy strained works etc.
Every few days I get kind of rashes around my urinal. A few days back I got type of ringworms above my urinal. Its just growing and now has reached a few cms big.
Im 18 years old. I have lean body. I feel myself very inconfident. I have been using protien powders since a year but it did not help. I want gain some muscle and a toned body. Would you please suggest me some medicines.
Hi I am 19 year old female. I am using olifair night cream for the past 5 days. I am medium complexion. It made my dull skin really bright. Its contents are equal water, Linalool, Linnamal, Pearls Powder, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceostearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearmidopropyl dimethylmine, teeth-20, Disodium EDTA, Rosemary, Triticum Sativum Carrot Seed Oil. Does this cream contains any carcinogenic agents.
I always used to follow my classmates and in this way I used to score high. From 10th to next few years, a news paper and it's story inspired me to work for family, but from last 2 to 3 years especially since the start of 2016, I am feeling aloneness, emotional weakness. Mental weakness. What to do now? Now I don't have a competition and also like that news paper. I have completed y b.tech from a reputed college. Done job for 17 months.
I'm 17 year old male, I had lot of pimples and now deep scars are left on my face. How can I remove them?
How to get shine on face I workout daily even my face is not that much attractive as compare to other. I am the age of 27 year.
I am 22 years old I drink whisky regularly for the last 3 years and now I feel less energy in my body and all. What's the reason behind it I want to know that.
I am 21 yr old and I have small brown spot/ freckle all over my face specially over my nose please help.
I am 26 year old male. I am suffering from Depression by thinking about the past incidents/events which happened to me 3-4 years ago .I do my Yoga ,pranayama and meditation regularly but still at times I get depressed by thinking about the past incidents that happened to me ,and I end up blaming ,cursing and hating some people in my past for ruining my Life or whom I consider responsible for bad incidents that happened to me ,I have developed hatred for those people .I regret a lot about the past and mostly dwell in the past also at times I curse God about the past. I also at times find it tough to accept the present situation and reality and I always question a lot that why these things happened to me ? Also I consider myself Unlucky that those incidents happened to me. I find it difficult to live in the present and happily and I can not completely concentrate and focus on my work .And I feel I was a victim and injustice happened to me .How should I get out of this thought cycle and depression ?
I am little bit thin and short, so I want become fat and increase my height, what should I do and is there any medicine or solution for this?
Baby potato barbecues:
Barbecues play a very important role in our traditional Indian authentic cuisine, it's not just a recipe, in fact it is an age old cooking procedure, all in all, it is a treasure.
Here's a healthy version of this delicious cute baby potatoes, I guarantee fussy eaters like kids will run at the back of you, it can be a lunch box item, chatpata picnic cherish, or a spicy starter at a friends' get together, or kitty party show stealer,
Once again I am reminding you, healthy food need not be tasteless.
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
1. Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
2. Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
3. Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
4. Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
5. Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
6. Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
- Sun protection: This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
- Quitting the smoke: Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
- Use of moisturisers: Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle: The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!