Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shajii V Kudiya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shajii V KudiyaYour feedback matters!
Hello, m 19 years old and I have got cysts in my ovaries. I know it is common in teenagers But what scares me is m HV following symptoms from weeks: Continuous chest pain, bloating, pain while pooping, sensational feeling after urine, smelly discharge, back pain, indigestion (in ultrasound report they mentioned I have mild thickening of colon at lower abdomen). I want to know is there something serious cos normally cysts don't pain and these are also the symptoms of ovarian cancer.
Sir, I am 23 years male. My height is 5'11" & weight is 128. For last 2 years I am having hypertension with anxiety. In last year I had panic attacks two or three times due to anxiety. Now i am taking these following medicenes: 1-selomax 50/5 (metoprolol succinate extended relese& amlodipine besilate tablets) 2-paroxee cr 25 (paroxetine hcl controlled release tab) 3-winbp ct40/6.25 (omlesartan medoxomil 40mg &chlorthalidone 6.25mg tab) 4-febumac 40 (febuxostat tab 40mg) 5-bio-d3 max (calcitriol, omega-3-fatty acids (epa&dha, methylcobalamin, folic acid, boron, calcium carbonate soft geltincap) in 1st june 2015 I had bp-150/80, pulse-76& triglyceride-223mg/dl. Sir please advice me about my medication and can I use medication or any type of suppliments for weight loss?
I am 25 years male ,I started masturbation age of 14/15 ,last 3 years my penis lose sensitive and hardness, I stop masturbation last 2/3 yr, now I have erectile dysfunction sex problem. Can I take lycopodium, then how much mg I take.
Hello Sir/mam My brother is having hair fall and dandruff problems. What to do. His hair is weak. While touching its hair while oiling its starts breaking alot. Kindly suggest some oil and medicine please.
I am 3 months pregnant I have continuous vomiting I am taking vomikind tab as per doc suggestions please help.
The point of doing a work out is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well-balanced work out. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve well-paced warm up sessions with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose, ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a work out? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumb bell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual work out that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do the animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!