Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I suffered a head injury 2 months earlier where I lost sense of taste and smell. I now don't feel any sensation even after drinking alcohol or smoking cigarette. I also have lost my muscle strength and don't feel hungry or full. What is wrong with me as my MRI report is normal with no Tumour or anything.
I have migrane headache and it severely pains on the right eyebrow part. Can I get some suggestions what do I need to do about this?
I underwent a blood test. After the needle was inserted I fainted and the blood also did not come out. On the other hand nerve was not visible so did not try out. I have a swelling kind of a knot at that location. Also it pains. I generally feel very tired, have problems in concentrating and suffer with tingling in legs and slight memory problems. Please help.
He survive with febrile seizure But he have fit for a little time for 1 or 2 min Now he have fever 100 to 102 but fever not reduce.
Hi, I m 21 years old having a problem in my back and it pains very badly and I am unable to sleep since 2 days. And I m not able to see the object which is far from my eye sight as human can see it properly.
I am suffering from severe headache from few days I am scared that it is migraine so what should I do?
My child is having minor Epilepsy. He is taking Keppra 250 daily twice. Since November 2014. Since he started taking medicine. He is fine. I just want to know that now almost 1 and a half year is being completed. So should I continue this medicine or should I go to doctor again to confirm.
Hello sir, my sister is a patient of epilepsy with psychiatric problems, since 4 years every test is being normal and she is not responding to any medicine right now she is on OXETOL 450 and FRISIUM 10 twice a day . Please help. She is 20 years of age .all the information is of patients.
I am having chronic Migraine and when I am using Sibilium 10mg tab the pain duration has became less almost nil but when I stopped this tab. After few weeks pain has been return. Kindly advice should I continue this? or not? if there have any side effect if I continue this. My age 44 and male.
I am 67 years young. I have numbness in the outer portion of both thighs. Degree is more, when I get up in the morning.
Altamash has autistic disease. Doctor said that growth of his brain is very slow. So can you any other treatment for him.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.