Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShailajaYour feedback matters!
I am 57 years old and having back ache in muscles for the last so many days due to thyroid problem and lost almost 15 kg weight in one year. Please guide.
I have pimples from last 3 years and I consult them with a doctor in pgims rohtak and he given me two ointments but using them ointment give me a little bit relief from them but when stopping the ointment use they came back and now they are giving me lot of pain only just by touching. I am very much depressed because of these pls help me.
Hello. Dr.I'm a student I'm weighing 68 kgs And my ht is 154 cm. I need to become 55 kgs. please do give me a proper diet plan.
Tell me the way hw I cn loose my weight nd hw should I take my diet. Drinking lemon in the morning s helpful.
Can any one of the doctors please give me perfect diet of teenager to gain the weight and muscle power?
I have lose my hair so much. What can I do. I don't know. I'm use mint top -10. Any suggestions please..
I am Ashwini 25 year's old. When I was in 10th class my thigh gradually become very thick My mother asked me to do exercise and go for walk in the morning I used to do all this But till I am unable to reduce my thickness of thighs.
My father's age is 59 years and hia weight is 120 kg and height is 5'10" (He is little bit overweight!) He has a small problem of hand shivering . His hands are shivering since last 6-8 months while writing. Kindly advice.
How we can reduce weight. I'm 44 years old and weight is 77 kg with height 172 cms. This is constant weight from 4 years. Upto what age we can do sex with partner.
Menorrhagia is a condition that is marked by heavy menstrual bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycles. Most women have a unique bleeding pattern during that time of the month with the flow going up and down over the first few days. Yet, for many women, the bleeding becomes consistently heavy during all the days of the period, during which the period itself may get extended by a few days. If this pattern continues to occurs, one must get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Here are a few ways in which this condition may be treated.
Factors considered during treatment: Before the treatment starts, and during the diagnosis stage, the doctor will take a look at a number of factors so that the correct form of treatment may be prescribed to the patient. To begin with, the doctor will take a complete medical history of the patient, including the family history to ascertain whether or not there may be a genetic problem at play. Further, the future childbearing plans of the patient will also be taken into consideration in such cases so that the treatment method does not hinder such plans. Also, the doctor will also try and understand the effect of the symptoms of this condition before prescribing any particular medication and surgery.
- Medication: Iron supplements and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will be prescribed for the patient to bring down the level of inflammation and restore the production of blood, which will make up for the rapidly flowing blood from the body. This will also prevent the risk of anemia. Oral contraceptives, tranexamic acid, oral progesterone and hormonal therapy can also help in such cases.
- Dilation and curettage: This procedure is also known as D&C, and it basically helps in dilation or opening up of the cervix so that the doctor may suction the tissue from the uterine lining. This tissue is usually known to bring about excessive bleeding.
- Uterine artery embolisation: This is a procedure which shrinks any existing fibroids that may be the cause behind excessive bleeding. In this procedure, the uterine arteries are blocked and the blood supply to the same is cut off so that the fibroids do not get a chance to grow and cause unnecessary pressure that may lead to excessive bleeding.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that removes the cervix as well as the uterus, and is usually the last resort followed by most doctors. In such cases, the doctor will first ascertain whether or not you plan to have any children in the future. Additionally, the ovaries may also be removed if the condition has spread too much to be contained sufficiently.
When I sit and try to get up their will be lot of pain just under the end of the spine in between the bum. If I standing and walking no pain. Please advice.
What can I do my girl friend having so much pain and jelious in vagina after sex. She having so much pain last three days? Is it any infection?
I am 18 years old male and I worry about my skin on my face there is a big and small pimples are formed and that pimples are not at all going so wat can I do to cure this so please help me doctor give me a 100 percent working tube which can clear my face.
I have acne and pimples on my face since 5 months. I tried. Many facewash and ointments but none helped. What should I do?
I used confido by himalaya 2 tabs once daily ! But 1 week later I can't get better result ! What should I do !
Hi Doctor, I am 40 years old diabetic person and testosterone hormones level is approx 500 and I am a daily doing running and intense muscle exercise and having protein shake after working out but now few days I getting my bones pained as well vibration in both hands it starts from shoulder to palm. My gym coach has advised me for calcium, vitamin c, vitamin D whether I can take it or it will be suitable for me.
Hypertension or high blood pressure is common in pregnant women, even in those who have no previous history of high blood pressure. This leads to complications in about 6 to 10% of all pregnancies around the world. High blood pressure may develop before or after conception and as such needs special medical attention.
Hypertension prevents sufficient flow of blood to the placenta and this inhibits the normal growth of the fetus. This could result in low birth weight of the child. However, if diagnosed in time and treated properly, hypertension does not affect the child's health too much. There are various types of hypertension during pregnancies, such as:
- Gestational hypertension: This type of hypertension is developed about 20 weeks after conception. There is no abnormality in urine or any signs of other organ damage (as is common with hypertension during pregnancy) but the condition can worsen and complicate very quickly. Pregnant women below the age of 20 and above the age of 40 are often diagnosed with high levels of blood pressure. Women who have heart or kidney conditions before pregnancy and women carrying more than one child are also likely to develop gestational hypertension.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is high blood pressure which develops around 20 weeks before conception and does not normalize within 12 weeks after childbirth. The patient may also have been suffering from high blood pressure for a long time but the complications appear only during pregnancy because high blood pressure rarely exhibits symptoms without an associated condition.
- Chronic hypertension superimposed with Preeclampsia: Women who have hypertension before pregnancy may develop even higher blood pressure levels during pregnancy. This leads to several health disorders like frequent headaches, fatigue and depression.
- Preeclampsia: Preeclampsia is often a serious complication of gestational pregnancy and affects about 5% to 7% of all pregnancies globally. Gestational pregnancy does not always develop into preeclampsia but it needs to be diagnosed and treated in time to avoid the complication. Women who have conceived for the first time or have a history of hypertension in the family are at a greater risk of preeclampsia. The symptoms of the condition are throbbing headaches, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting, pain in the upper abdominal region and shortness of breath.