Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shaik MussaveerYour feedback matters!
My two front teeth's are very big. Can I reduce it's size by any treatment? If yes what are the treatments?(I had braces on teeth .but that treatment is over. Now the large size of teeth's is the issue)
Main gutkha khata tha jiski wajah se mera muh ab bahut kam khulta hai. Sirf ek finger ki jagah hai. Muh k andar pura white white ho gaya hai. Main Varanasi ka rehne wala hu aur. Khana bahut spicy bhi lagta hai agar wo spicy na ho tab bhi. please help.
Due gutkha in my teeth there is dark red spot, what I have to do to remove it? I have already left gutkha. Please advise.
I am 18 years old and a girl. I have been having fever for the last 3 days. 100c and sore throat and a little bit of flu. And also i've been having pain in my gums. According to my mother its wisdom tooth pain and fever. I took 2 panadol extra 4 times to lower my temperature. I kind of scratched my own gums with my teeth. It used to irritate but now it pains. My jaw is a little stiff too and its irritating and making me want to scratch it again which now hurts. What's happening?
Hello sir/mam when I talk to some one my breathe come badly from my mouth so please give me some clues.
Mucocele has formed in my mouth after pain trauma. What is the most effective and quickest way to remove the Mucocele without surgery?
Suddenly I got pain on my right side teeth upper skin, I asked a dentist and he told me that there is a infection and this is the reason for pain and swelling, he prescribed some antibiotics for me to take which are -: 1. Amoxyclav 625 for 3 days (2 per day) 2. Hifenac P for 3 days (2 per day) Just want to know, is there any side effect of this medicine or not? And can I take these and complete the course. Please suggest.
Pregnancy may bring a glow to your face, but can affect your dental health quite adversely. Thus it is important to pay attention to your dental care routine and visit your dentist regularly for checkups. Most of the changes in your dental health are due to hormonal surges that occur during pregnancy.
- Pregnancy and plaque buildup: Pregnancy can aggravate gum diseases like gingivitis. This is caused by the buildup of plaque on the teeth and is characterized by red, swollen and bleeding gums. Pregnancy gingivitis affects of majority of pregnant women. If left untreated, it can lead to a more serious condition known as periodontitis. The swelling of gums can also trigger the development of pregnancy tumours and non-cancerous growths. These tumours will usually subside on their own after delivery. However, if they interfere with eating or your dental care routine, your dentist may advise you to get it removed. A link has also been suggested between gingivitis and the delivery of premature babies by triggering the production of prostaglandins that induce an early delivery.
- What to keep in mind while visiting the dentist: Regular dental checkups are as important as your gynecological checkups. Be open with your dentist and let him know the status of your pregnancy. Dental visits are recommended in the first, second and third trimester of pregnancy. At your visit, the dentist will assess the condition of your teeth and suggest an oral care routine. Getting your teeth regularly cleaned can prevent the buildup of plaque and lower your chances of suffering from gingivitis. Regular fillings and non emergency procedures can be performed during pregnancy. However, the best time to undergo any dental procedure if you are pregnant is between the 4th and 6th month. Avoid X-rays unless in cases of emergencies when pregnant. If you need to take any form of medication or need to put under anesthesia, consult your gynecologist about the procedure. Wherever possible, try and postpone dental treatment till after delivery.
- Brushing while pregnant: Along with brushing your teeth regularly, it is also important to use the right toothpaste when pregnant. Choose fluoride toothpastes and mouthwashes for your daily routine. Rinsing your mouth with mouthwash can also help curb morning sickness and erase its distaste from your mouth. Flossing can also help keep your teeth healthy. Along with this, include plenty of vitamin C and B12 in your diet to prevent dental problems.
I lost my front tooth during an accident. It needs to be filled with two artificial teeth. Which is the best option for me to get it fixed permanently -Crown or etc. What is the estimated cost? Who is the best dentist available in bangalore?
Doc I want best toothbrush n toothpaste because due to iron in water my teeth become yellow. N some black.
By bike accident my large central incisors are broken with one canine of my left side. But I'm this time 17 years old it means I am too little. Doctors told me that they will inset or implant bridge of 7 teeth's .Is that better for me? Or what I have to do?
My below chewing teeth is bending inward and have problem in chewing I heard about disease related to chest in which there are problem arise related to teeth.
1, I am a diabetic patient.Is any problem for Dental Implant? Blood Sugar Level (270) 2, I need to change lower Jaw teeth from last No. 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 13 and 14 (Total Qty 08) 3, What is the expected total cost? 4, Expected treatment period (Days) of Dental Implant and compilation of treatment? 5, Which type of surgery stage will be implement for Implant? (Two stage Dental Implants or Single stage Dental Implants) 6, Which type of Dental Implant is comfortable for me. Example Endosseous or Endosteal implant, Root Form titanium Implants, Plate Form Implants, Sub-periosteal Implants, Transosseous Implants, Sub-periosteal Implant, Blade-Form Implant, Ramus-Frame tooth implants, Root-Form endosseous implants,
More than 5 million teeth are knocked out every year in children and adults. With proper emergency action, a tooth that has been knocked out of its socket can be successfully replanted and last for years. It is important to see a dentist as soon as possible after the tooth is knocked out. Quick action will increase the likelihood of saving the tooth.
Saving a Knocked Out Tooth:
1. Pick up tooth by the crown (the chewing surface) not the root:
Locate the tooth immediately; do not leave it at the site of the accident. The tooth should be handled carefully touch only the crown to minimize injury to the root.
2. If dirty, gently rinse tooth with water:
- Do not use soap or chemicals
- Do not scrub the tooth
- Do not dry the tooth
- Do not wrap it in a tissue or cloth
3. Reposition tooth in socket immediately, if possible:
The sooner the tooth is replaced, the greater the likelihood it will survive. To reinsert, carefully push the tooth into the socket with fingers, or position above the socket and close mouth slowly. Hold the tooth in place with fingers or by gently biting down on it.
4. Keep tooth moist at all times:
The tooth must not be left outside the mouth to dry. If it cannot be replaced in the socket, put it in one of the following:
- Emergency tooth preservation kit
- Mouth (next to cheek)
- Regular tap water is not recommended for long term storage because the root surface cells do not tolerate water for long periods of time.
5. See a dentist within 30 minutes:
Bring the tooth to a dentist as soon as possible, ideally, within 30 minutes. However, it is possible to save the tooth even if it has been outside the mouth for an hour or more.