Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Sir mere ko dhat swapandosh shigrapatan aur mera guptang tedha shithil aur chota h mujhe dhool aur dhoop ki allergy h and meri pachan kriya bhi khrab h m 3 se 4 bar bathroom jata hu jiski meri medicine chal rha h to mujhe kis doctor ko dikhana chahiye sexologist urologist venereologist ya kisi aur ko please help me m bhut hi jyada pareshan hu.
I am facing sleep disorder issue. I do not get sleep early and sleep late in the morning. When I wake up I feel headache entire day.
Hello sir meri age 29 hae. Meri shadi ke ek saal hue hai. Mae sex ke dauran early discharge ho jaa raha hu. Mae kaffi pareshan hu. Yeh problem 6 month se h. Kabhi eggs daily use karne se sahi ho jata h aur kabhi nahi.
I have conducted my USG check up for abdomen and found bilateral polycystic syndrome of ovary. Suggest me what shall I do?
I have to get up at least three to four times at night to pass urine. I get urge for passing urine and at times I drop urine before reaching washroom. I get the urge immediately after getting up from bed, the tendency is more psychological than physical in nature. I do my PSA done once in 6 months and it is under control. How do I overcome the problem of frequent urination.
I am 38 years male and I am suffering with sugar, taking 2 tables per day. But I am getting irritation on my skin and weakness. Please suggest tablets for relief irritation.
I am feeling hungry but at the time of eating food I cannot be able to eat food which can satisfy my hunger and due to this my head starts paining and weight loss.
I am 59 year old male suffering from pain and stiffness in ankle joint and tendon behind the ankle and calf muscle. Please advise.
After having sex with my wife. My penis upper part side portion had swelling .in starting I thought I will unwell automatically but today 2 days after I saw the same problem. Please solve my problem.
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.