Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shahid ShamsherYour feedback matters!
My hand, chest and leg is too hairy. I want to remove hair completely. Please give me some home made tips to remove my hair.
Dear Doc 26/M, med student, c/o acne for 10 years It strtd with small comedomes, which use to get inflamed, otc t/t with steroids, which ws unknowingly, now I knw what damage it did. Now I hv crust like lesions on the malar area, darkened with clusters of comedomes. Tried iso tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide however nt much benefit, now m considering laser t/t, before that I want to knw what are the pros n cons of it, where shud I get done? And in what form? Are there other effective options like dermabrasion or others? please reply sir.
Hello sir/mam, I am a married woman and mother of a 4 years old kid. I am 27 years old and weigh 64 kgs. I have severe pigmentation on my hands near upside elbow area. I tried many remedies to overcome the ugly looking skin so affected but all in vein. And now, very recently I got a small such pigmented mark on my nose which is looking very bad and due to which I am feeling low. Please help me out for getting rid of such problem.
Hi, my mustache colour change from black to brown? What is the reason for this? Suggest me some medicines.
I am 20year old. I has lost my hair please help me. How I can regrow my hair. I am looking like aged person.
I got head lice in hairs from last few month and it's increasing more day by day. I had in school time but it got completely vanished when I came to high school. Now I have reached the age of 30 and again it has started please help me how to get rid from this. I'm really worried.
I am suffering from hairfall from 2 weeks, it is a sudden hairfall and i dont face hairfall problem before, so suggest me what to do.
I'm loosing hair quickly in last 2 month give me suggestion How to reduce hair fall suggest some gel or oil.
1. To make a tomato remedy for fair skin, you can follow some easy steps such as:
- You add 2 tsp of lemon juice and 1 to 2 tomatoes into a blender.
- You add gram flour (besan) to it.
- You blend well to create a smooth paste.
- You apply this paste on the face.
- Then you keep for 20 minutes.
- You wash off with the cool water.
2. Choose a sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15 or higher. If you have fair skin, you should consider choosing a higher minimum SPF of 30 to 50. Apply 1 ounce (a golf ball-sized amount) of sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside, and then reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, sweating, or toweling off.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon each of honey and milk, and apply the paste over your face and neck. Apply a paste of 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice on darkened skin. Beat an egg well and apply the fluffy mixture to your face. Wash it off after it's dry.