Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ShafiqYour feedback matters!
I am male of 65 years of age and have constant pain in left leg (lower side). If I walk 100 meters I feel stress in this leg but if I take result just for 10 seconds the pain subsidised.
Sir. Mere maa k kamar me hamesa dard rhta h. Kabhi kabhi wo chal ni pati h dard k mare. Iske liye bhut doctor se dikhaya but kuch profit ni hua. Please help me.
I am 20 year old man suffering from backache since a month. I have used many ointment. But it doesn't cure. What should I do?
I feel pain in my heels when I walk after sitting for a long time. The pain goes when I walk or stand for a few minutes. What could be the reason? And how can I win over this problem? please suggest me.
I am 40 years old female having thyroid, 68kg weight, having low back pain and shoulder pain. Please help. Cant loose my weight. Doing yoga thrice a week.
I am female 50 years old, my leg and lower back aching at night. Last year fall from a 5 feet high wall. What to do?
I have a problem in my back. Pain is there in my backbone we can say spine. Am I suffering from slip disk I am afraid. please suggest what is this and what solution is there.
I am having pain in right leg and l4 and l5 problem However I got my reports it says sterilization of l5 with hypoplastic l5-s1 Interverbal disc And L4 l5 level causing compression of thecal sac, bilateral literal canal narrowing nd compression bilateral exiting nerve roots. Can I be safe by some exercises?
I had spondilitis prob with 1, 2 vert cervix and rheumoitoid arthritis where spine fixes into skull have woen stiff collar for 3 mths done neck exercises what else should I do to acheive near normalcyalso have pain in joint of left upper arm to torso advise remedy for pain only when I reach across to right upper neck.
I am a athlete. When I run after running my foots starts pain. I feel like cramps. How I can solve this?
I am 17 years old boy. I have pain around my neck. It is so painful. And have more pimples in my face and back of my back. And have pain in my legs. Sometimes any sound and pain comes while walking.
My name is rakesh. My hand is brake after 3 month. I want madison but pain is not remove. please help.
I got injury in spinal cord. Does it will make any problem. In future. Does it may problem for my sex life?
Hello I am 56 years old male and left knee pain since last two months. Have taken many medicines like mental tab actually it's starting stage of osteoarthritis. What medicines should I take or is there any natural treatment.
I have suffering from fever from past three days. What should I do, I have pain in my legs when I walk. Please reply me.
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.