Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. ShafinYour feedback matters!
I want to know that what is perfect size of penis for good sex? And what is the normal duration of sex?
Hi. I am teaching a student (girl), around 12 years old. From few days I saw her faint in the middle of class. It was started by epilepsy like symptoms. After 10 minutes she get normal. She lives in village with her grandmother. Her father is in town for earnings, they are poor. So can I suggest some medicines or suggestions to her? Kindly help me in the case, so that I can help her.
I have a Ringworm (Tinea) In my Inner Thighs and its causes itching n inflammation what should I do.? Please Help.
I have irritation in leg that's near the foot near small finger and also it's feeling like something is pulling what may be the reason.
I am suffering from profuse sweating. I had taken homoeopathic medicine for 6 months and discontinued because it showed no difference. What should I do as a solution?
I have been suffering from headache since long time, I think it's might be due to 'migraines' and stressed life Mostly I feel pain on one side of head and also another symptoms of migrations are visible at the same time like Nausea, Light sensitivity, frequency of 2 times per week. Please advise what should I do now.
I have a problem of tired so fast when I take sleeping in day then I can't sleep in night till 3. Am in same night. I feel so thirsty in night much water have to take.
Good morning sir/Madam Iam 21 year male from last one year I have severe problem in thighs and ankle I consulted many doctors and used many calcium tablets but the pain is not reduced so Blood check was also done all my wbc and rbc etc all are normal but I can't understand why the pain is. Iam thinking is this problem due to masturbation I regularly do it but I am doing regular exercises from few days. How to cure problem please help me out.
I am 19 years old I haven't able to sleep since 4 days and I having severe headache and stomach ache. Tried many home remedies but didn't work help me wht to do.
I have cough problem at early morning which phelgem what is the reason for the can you give any precautions.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Meri problam hai penis ka top. Ek to meri foreskin bahut hi tight hai or muje erection pe kudh hi piche push krni padti hai. Or jab isme erection hota hai or jab meri partner is touch karti hai to muje maja nahi balki irritation hota hai or phir erection down ho jata hai. I am married. Muje meri partner ko bolna padta hai ki top lo mat touch kro. Or muje bura lagta hai. Or 2nd erection bhi 3-4 hours ke baad aata hai. Mai bahut pareshan hu. Please muje guide kare or koi tareeka bataye. Khas kr ke tight skin or top ka.
Sir mere mom last minimum 8 month s skin problem face kr rhi h bhut doctors advice or medicine l chuki but still problem same h face p hatho per legs per bhut itching hoti h even water s bhi h.plz kuch suggest kijiye plz.
Eat more and more antioxidants in your diet such as oranges amla etc - it will provide you energy and boost immunity
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being.