Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shabeer
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ShabeerYour feedback matters!
I have a regular pain behind my heels. Whenever I walk continuously the pain goes away but once I take a break, And then start walking again I feel pain on back of my heels which do not let me walk properly for few minutes (5-20 min). When I press on it I can feel pain in my heel bone that is at back side of my heel. Please tell me why it is happening? And suggest me what could I do for this?
For last 7 months I am having hip stiffness. Having difficulties during sitting and standing. Feeling huge pressure in waist region. Lost total flexibility. What could be the probable cause as all relevant test results are normal like mri aso vid d, uric acid. What should I do now. Can that be something else other than orthopaedic issues.
Sir, I have dryness on my knees and a very mild itching, when I used oil on it, itching gone for a day and then again the same from the next day. What to do?
I am 54 years old and undergone bye pass surgery. Now I am facing swelling in my both legs. What can I do?
For the last one month I am suffering from pain in the right hip joint that is in the lower part n now I can feel it going down to the back of my thigh n even lower leg till my heel.
I have nerve problem fribrolgia the nerves if my hands r painful at times also there is tingling sensation & numbness in the fingers of palms & feet.
Dear Doctors, I am 34 and my weight is 93, I am suffering from knee pain from few days when I am walking vigorously and stress on my lower part of knee joint. Kindly suggest how to overcome the situation.
My cousin 35 years old have nerves like pain on her body which feels bitter since childhood muscles becomes tight in thighs at times n pain over the body n back. What happen.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.