Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShabeerYour feedback matters!
Hi hello sir/ madam I'm from bangalore .when i'm splitting continuously blood coming from my mouth 1 or 2 times splits means blood not coming. I don't know what reason but I'm really scared please help why blood coming like that .please Thank u.
I am 20 year old male. My name is laxman khope. My teeth is alway paining. I ate much chocolates in childhood so this problem arise now. please give solution.
I am 38 years old. I am suffering from sarcodoisis with t. B. Medicine is continue. Now problem in teeth pain doctors advice for rct. There is any problem in rct ?
Dental Health is important.
Although, most of us enjoy a healthy oral condition that's because we have been taught by parents and school teachers that we should keep our teeth clean. The School might have arranged dental health seminars and taught how to brush, what to do with your teeth, and how to keep them healthy.
That's how we are going to teach our generation. It's a process.
What Dentists Need to Do?
Dentists are experts in oral health care and management. Not only they treat the dental patients, but also make people aware how to avoid the dental issues. Dentist's responsibilities include:
�Diagnosing the oral diseases and problems.
� Spreading the awareness on oral health.
� Providing the solutions for dental health issues.
� Making and implementing the dental health plans for patients.
� Make necessary assessment arrangements such as dental x-ray to start treatment.
� Guiding the patients during and after the treatment.
� Showing case studies of past experiences to aware patients and other people.
5 Reasons Why People Avoid Dental Treatment
Following are the reasons why people normally avoid their dental treatments in the first place:
1. They have busy Schedules
People have busy schedules. We all have jobs to do. That's one of the reasons most people delay or avoid their dental treatments because they think they don't have time after their job hours. Keeping that in mind, we shouldn't avoid our dental treatment.
2. They don't want lengthy Procedures
Admit it. Dental procedures are lengthy and time-consuming. It might take 3 to 4 months if you have a major oral disease or dental treatment. Haven't you heard from people that they have kept the braces on for next six months as per dentist's advice?
3. They Feel no Pain
If there is no pain, there is no problem. Some people think that way!
It's fair. You might be noticing the symptoms of a dental problem while having ice cream or drinking coffee. If you feel something is wrong with your teeth, you better consult with a dentist before something goes really bad and gets worse.
4. They don't want dental treatment pain
Pain is one of the treatment avoiding factors. Especially women and children don't want to have dental treatment pain. Delaying or avoiding the dental checkup or surgery due to the fear of pain isn't the right thing to do.
5. They don't consider it as Important
People who think it's not really important to get dental treatments should read the American Dental Association's views on Dental Care. Once they read that, they will find out that scientific studies have shown the association of dental issues with other diseases including diabetes and heart problems.
I Have got grey and white patches in mouth and tongue. Looks like leukoplakia. Please advice what to do. I do smoke and drink regularly.
I have a problem with my teeth. While eating it suddenly pains in my upper jaw. What is the cure for that?
If chewing food and retaining a sparkling smile is not enough for you, avoiding toothaches and a visit to the dentist could be reason enough to maintain healthy teeth. Ignoring your tooth health can lead to many problems. Answer yourself the following question. Would you like your teeth inside your mouth or in a glass tumbler beside your bed at nighttime?
If you opted for the former, then going through the following tips and advices will go a long way in helping you sustain healthy teeth. They are:
- Brush and floss twice a day: Brushing and flossing twice a day, on a regular basis will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums in the long run. The ideal time to brush your teeth is 20 minutes after a meal. Opting for a toothbrush with a small head and soft bristles gives you better access to even the deeper portions of your mouth, thus providing comprehensive cleansing to your teeth. Moreover, softer bristles are generous on your gums as well.
- Nutrition: Whatever you eat, either protects you or makes you more susceptible to diseases and disorders. This stands true for your oral health as well. As such, choosing the right foods early in your life is of vital importance. Foods such as cold drinks, cakes, candies and other such sugary substances facilitate the growth of germ and bacteria in your mouth, resulting in plaque and cavities. Choosing foods that are low in starch and sugar will reduce the development of germs and help eradicate cavities or plaque in the long run.
- Smoking: Even the pack of smoke that you buy endorses smoking is injurious to your general health. Smoking causes reduced flow of blood to the mouth, which resultantly leads to increased chances of periodontal disease and mouth cancer. Smoking, moreover causes a decline in the ability of the bones and tissues to revascularize (self-heal). All else apart, just stop smoking.
- Chewing gums: Chewing gums are highly beneficial especially after a meal. They not only increase the flow of saliva in your mouth, but also improves the flow of blood to your brain, thus enhancing your alertness by close to 10%. In addition, chewing gums help neutralize the acid in your mouth, thus helping you cleanse your mouth.