Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SeshadriYour feedback matters!
I have been having gastric after having dal and green chilly. Its been a day and a half. Tried 'Labogel' but in vain. What home remedies should I try to get rid of this pain.
I'm suffering from food poisoning from last night I haven't ate anything from last night I had vomited and diarrhea I don't know what to eat now is cornflakes and milk is fine or bread please suggest me a diet.
I am 21. I have been experiencing digestion and stool problems from past 14-18 days after quitting smoking weed. I last smoked exactly a month before ie 23 of April 17. And before that I was quite a smoker who used to smoke up 3-4 times a day and been smoking around 8-10 months. Now since I have quit smoking and drinking all at once I am facing stomach issues like acid reflex, food takes much time to digest, and I have to go to washroom 2-3 times a day usually in every 5-6 hrs gap and my body feels low on energy. I am currently taking medication for acid reflex. Do let me know on the do's and don'ts for bringing my stomach back on track, also I don't drink a lot on regular basis just on occasions but now all I do want is to quit. Please help.
I am 38 years old and having gastric problem since last 10 years, I have been consuming the omez tablet before food for the past 10 years. One tablet per day. Consulted so many doctors for the same but still not cured. Is there any treatment for this, please advice on the same.
Age of my father is 72 years. From last five years he is suffering from pain in abdomen, heaviness, acidity, can't clear properly (constipation). Consulted dr, nothing in endoscopy, at present taking acilok, pentaprazol. Also isbgol. But no relief. Kindly help.
I am jogging 45 minutes without any break and after that I am doing 18 minutes abdominal workout. I am taking break weekly Sunday and Monday. Now one week over. Is it possible to get six pack abs in four months?
I am having digestion problem just after having food it doesn't take time and also having itching problem in anus.
My wife unable to sit properly due to heavy loose motion. Sometime she got pain in anus. Loose motion is coming daily. Don't know what to do. I have consulted the doctor 3 times. Still it doesn't helped me.
I am 22 years old man, I have stomach problems. 1 is that after eating food, I have to go to toilet,
I am 26 yr old male, suffering gastric problems for last few years. I am not getting full relief by using some tablets & syrups prescribed by physicians. My problem is geting out too much gas thru both end with high sound especially in morning and always while having food & after food. In the morning time feeling to vomit while try to get out gas and some times feel chest pain or somthing burn in chest. And now always feeling bad breath also. (doctors normally advicing me to take omeprazol, pantozol, etc.) now one Dr. Told me to check blood h. Plori. Please give me advice on these.
I have mouth ulcers problem since childhood, I am 31 years old. Constipation or acidity could be one cause as I face them too occasionally. What could be ultimate solution to this problem or whom should I refer.?
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from jock itch from past 2 years. I have tried various creams like tenovate m, fourderm etc but no help. The redness is spreading all over and I want to get rid of the redness from the inner thighs. Please help!
I am feeling pain in my chest muscle from last few days. I feel it when I awake in morning and more when I sleep. Although I do not feel it while breathing. I usually suffers from acidity.
It’s been long known about the numerous health benefits of beetroot. Surprisingly though, beetroot has some not-so-known qualities such as increasing stamina, removing skin blemishes and increasing the glow of the face. Apart from this, it can fetch benefits to the skin, hair and the overall health. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of beetroot consumption in vivid detail.
- Reduces the impact of aging: Beetroot being a great antioxidant successfully blocks free radicals and helps to fight the symptoms of aging. All it requires is a medium slice beetroot. The juice should be extracted from it and the pulp needs to be removed. The juice then could be applied to the face using cotton balls. Applying this simple solution once in a week can fetch dramatic results.
- Reduces blemish and pigmentation: Beetroot is one of the few vegetables that have a large amount of vitamin C embedded in it. It helps the skin to retain its original color, reduces blemishes and pigmentation. 3-4 cubes of beetroot serving twice a week should do the trick.
- Hair loss: Beetroot is a great source of food to stay away from hair loss. Being a good source of potassium, beetroot can prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth. A weekly serving of 3-4 cube of beetroot over a span of few months will show visible results.
- Improves liver function: Beetroot contains glutathione that is known to be a great agent for the liver. It acts as a detox diet and helps in functioning of the liver. This liver, in turn, helps the body to detox. Beetroot also helps in the regeneration of cells of the liver.
- Boost hemoglobin: Beetroot is an excellent source of iron and folate. These are the nutrients that are required for the body to maintain an adequate amount of hemoglobin in the body. A deficiency in the hemoglobin level can lead to anemia. Regular consumption of beetroot can ensure that a person refrains from deadly diseases such as anemia.
- Fight inflammation: Some typical symptoms of inflammation include infection, trauma etc. This is a sign of the immune system not acting efficiently against sudden panic. Some typical symptoms include pain, redness, swelling etc. Beetroot in known to have a super-efficient anti-inflammatory response. Injection of beetroot is often suggested by medical practitioners.
- Cancer prevention: Beetroot can elevate the level of oxygen in the blood. Since cancer cells are acidic in nature, beetroot can successfully neutralize them due to its alkaline nature. Owing to this anti-cancer properties, oncologists often suggests the intake of beetroot juice on a regular basis to patients suffering from liver, rectal, colon and various other types of cancer. 2 glasses of beetroot juice are often recommended for cancer patients.