Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SeshadriYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor Is biluma cream can be use regularly at night as earlier I was used skinshine cream one year ago because of which my skin became thin and after leaving the cream my skin tone became dark as compare to other body parts. So can I use biluma in night.
In case of asthma, what things should be taken care by patient. Normally how long time to recover from asthma.
Myself Male 25 Year Every single day I am thinking about My girlfriend for the past 2 years every morning I wake up just thinking about GF cannot concentrate on my future and study. Suffering from emotional fear and my sexual stamina is down negative thoughts will attacking everyday like a hell please suggest me any medicine or treatment Thanks, Patient.
For e. G I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes what should do?
For many of us who have crossed the twenties, dull skin is one the biggest problems. However, bringing out the natural glow of your skin is not that difficult a task, if you can cut out the junk food, work out every day, keep your skincare regular. Here are a few tips that can give your skin that natural glow.
- Exfoliation: Skin cells renew themselves after every 27 days and without regular skin exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer stays on the skin surface giving it a dull and lifeless appearance. With the process of exfoliation, new skill cell development is encouraged to give a more even and radiant complexion.
- Detoxification: In case your body gets overloaded with toxins, they will have effects on your skin. You should carry out detoxification by cutting the intake of sugar and alcohol for some days.
- Nourishing the skin from the inside: The skin should be nourished properly with enough vitamins and minerals to get a radiant complexion. Vitamin C is an efficient antioxidant and helps in repairing the skin from inside, keeping it healthy. As a result, you get more supple and radiant skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants.
- Nourishing the skin from the outside: You should apply essential minerals and vitamins to the skin surface. They get absorbed by the skin cells resulting in a glowing and rejuvenated complexion.
- Hydration: You must drink loads of water to enable proper flush out of toxins and eliminate them from your system. The skin cells are also pumped, making the skin look fuller and radiant. You should drink at least two litres of water regularly.
- Sufficient sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep, to get properly rejuvenated and also for repairing itself. Improper or disturbed sleep will take a toll on your body and the skin will be affected by losing its radiance and lustre.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants help in fighting free radicals and enable you to have smooth, beautiful and radiant skin. You should consume food items, which contain natural antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. This way damaged skin is repaired and rejuvenated, giving it a brighter appearance and a more even skin tone.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. You should avoid going out during extremely hot days. Sometimes, the sun’s rays can affect you even when you do not go directly under it. You should wear brimmed hats, sunglasses and apply sunscreen on hot, humid days.
- Exercise: Apart from maintaining physical shape, exercise encourages an increased heart rate and makes your lungs workout. The leads to better oxidation in the skin and new skin cells are produced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hy Dr. I am a skinny guy and I have taken proper diet regularly and I go to gym daily and I have not change in my body. Can you tell me pls how I gain weight naturally.
I am thinking that m suffering from depression. Slowness in work n speech. L lack of conectartation sometimes I couldn't understand what the person is saying to me. Thoughts of finishing life. Getting so much tensed in little things n bcz of anxiety n tensn I make mistakes. Hard to take decisions even small decisions are hard for me. I feel vry frustrated n unhappy .jst hopeless life. There are two incidence in my life after that I hv become like these. headache n sleeping prbm is also. I get so much tensed when I surrounded with people even with my friends also n want to sit Alone. Please help me even I couldn't concentrate at workplace also n this is creating so many problem in my daily life.
Hello Doctors, My face is dull & oily dark my body is white but don't know why my face is so dull I want fair look what should I use suggest me please.
Most common complaint with patients is acidity and gas formation which make them uncomfortable. It is mainly due to lifestyle changes which we have nowadays. Fast food, fatty food alcohol, tea/coffee in excess and stress of modern life.
This problem can be solved by changing the food habits and yoga, meditation as well. Medicines are also of help but don't make habit of them.
Thirty minutes morning walk, avoid smoking and alcohol, good sleep, avoid stress, 2 hours gap after dinner to bed. Will help you a lot.