Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seshadhri .VYour feedback matters!
I am 36 year old I am suffering from toothache I have taken combiflam from last 2 days but no relief pls suggest some good medicine as I am on a trip and can't beat the pain.
I hav a problem in my gums. Do not know why my gums r paining to much. Any suggestion please. I can not sleep at night due to pain.
Dear sir, i am suffering from a accute problem for the last two months & i contacted with some local doctors & they prescribed me some medicines but there is no cure/relief till date.Actually my problem is that my toung is severely infected with some problem & i am unable to eat spicy & oily food.If i eat spicy food it gives me pain & burn.So iam taking very simple food without spices & oil like a sick man.Due to this i am fed up & become weak.It is not possible for we indians to eat boil meal without oil & spices because we are not accustomed of it.Somehow i expunge my hunger.Please tell me the proper medicines to cure my diseas. I will be very much thankful to you. Regards,
Bleeding from mouth sometimes in every day when I suck, blood comes from teeth side. What should I do?
Wisdom tooth eruption most often leads to little pain and discomfort. If you suffer such problem, prefer to go to a dentist to know the position of the tooth. They are mostly tilted or remain inside. They never help in chewing. So we suggest to extract it to prevent any damage to the adjacent tooth due to it.
How to get rid of teeth cavities. I see cavities but there's no pain yet. Is there any cure other than root canal. Like putting cement or something? please advice.
I have been suffering from chronic persistent dry nose with irritation/itching from 1 year. Actually I was working with certain unknown bacteria or virus in a lab without mask. I felt uncomfortable with suffocation. From that time I developed this disorder. No sneezing or stuffiness is bothering me except this irritation/itching/dryness in nose. Steam vapour, saline nasal spray did not work much longer. I don't have dry eyes or dry mouth. Can it be a symptom of Sjogren's Syndrome or some other immune disorder? What is the test for Sjogren's Syndrome? I have no nasal obstruction as confirmed by endoscopy. What are the tests I should do or what are the medicines I should take to cure this?
Hello I M 26 years old, and I have sensitive in my teeth, when I eaten cold water my teeth very strongly pain.
My father remove their jaw teeth just few days ago but now there are little wound on that place. What should we do?
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.