Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Senthamarai. S ManoharanYour feedback matters!
Hello .kya first night me wife ke boobs se milk pii sakte hai kya .uske koi side effect yaa nuksan to nii hote?
I am 67years and suffering slight pain if I hold on from urinating and also have to pass constantly iam also diabetic with BP problems.
I have got a bloating stomach because of not eating lunch in time due to busy schedule in college. I am 19 years of age. It looks really bad and it seems to increase now. I have started having lunch on time now but can you give me a fast solution on how to reduce this bloating stomach quickly n safely? Please.
I mastuberate daily past ten years now my penis not erecting . Interest also lost on sex pls help. Am very much depressed for this. I start gud nutritional food n regularly excise. Also past six months but unable to recover my problem. Is it curable?
Sir I have problem I am masturbates 2-3 time in a week can you tell me how can I avoid this because I am feeling very guilty and also suggest me some medicine or gainer for my health because I am so thin according to my height I want to gain weight. Thanks.
Am 26 years old facing constipation problem for the past 6 years I have tried almost all home remedies and many both allopathic and ayurveda treatment but all of no use.
My mother is 45 yrs old. She has pain in her lower body part. She feels fatigue very soon. What to do?
Hi I am abhilash I am facing problem from severe cold and asthma problem. Could you suggest me some precautions to overcome the above problems.
My cousin recently got married n he is suffering from premature ejaculation His head of pennis is very sensitive, can't bear to rub or touch when the foreskin is turned up. He is very anxious. Is there any safe medicine to ruled out this problem ? please assist.
Here are 5 practical ways to beat your sugar habit:
1) Pick right desserts: Have ripe fruits to fulfil your sugar craving instead of sweets, chocolate, kheer, or puddings – which have artificially added sugars in huge quantities.
2) Dilute your sweet drinks: Canned juices or fruit drinks send lot of sugar inside you without your notice. Dilute it with some water to save yourself from all of it going in.
3) Mind your cereals: Frosted flakes of cereal in breakfast packs are high on sugar content. Replace them with humble oats or the salty ones.
4) Skip flavored dairy products: Most flavoured dairy products like milk, yogurts, lassi etc have lots of sugar in it. Go for the plain variety.
5) Cut your beverages: There are two ways to implement this. First, cut the number of beverages like tea, coffee, coke etc. that you take on daily basis. Second, adopt the sugar less variety.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Dear sir Meri age 24 hai or meri phle do gf reh chuki hai. Maine virgin hu. Pr ab mera sex ka kaafi mann karta hai masterbate bhi regular nhi kr skta. Or paid sex mai krna nahi chahta. Mera swal ye hai Kya sex ki feeling ko dabana bhi theek hai yaa nahi kyoki maine kahi pada tha ki sex ki feelings ko dabaye rkhne se baad me sex life khrab ho jaati hai. Maine gf se sex nahi kia kyoki maine unhe promise kia tha ki mai apni limit cross nhi KRugaa. Kya sex toys use krna theek rhegaa. Mujhe morning or raat me kaafi eractions hote hai or kabhi kabhi jyda nahi nightfall bhi ho jata hai. Kya mujhe sex toys use krne chhiye.
Festivals without sweets are unheard of in India. Think of Diwali and you’re sure to conjure visions of ‘mithai’, dried fruits and ‘laddus’. These sweetmeats are rich not only in taste, but also in calories. This makes festival food a big problem for weight management. Thankfully, there are ways to have a sweet celebration without putting on excess weight.
Here are a few tips.
- Eat in moderation: It is impossible to completely avoid sweets during this festive season. However, you can keep a check on the amount you eat. Limit yourself to one or two pieces of mithai instead of gorging on them. Avoid second helping of sweets at all costs.
- Pick your sweets carefully: Not all sweets have the same calorific value. Sweets that are deep fried such as gulab jamuns have a higher calorific value than rasgullas. Similarly homemade sweets are usually much lower in fat content than store bought ones. If you are making sweets at home, try replacing the sugar with jaggery to lower the fat content. Eating dry fruits over sweets can also help minimize your calorie intake.
- Do not skip your meals: Eating heavy sweets may make you want to skip your regular meals, but this is a terrible idea. Do not miss out on your regular servings of fruits, vegetables and carbs. Do not replace your normal meals with snacks and dried fruits. If necessary, lower your portion size and have a light soup for dinner instead of your regular meal.
- Avoid sweet drinks: Since you cannot avoid eating sugar, skip drinking sugar. Avoid sweetened drinks such as colas and processed juices. Instead, pick light drinks such as buttermilk, lemonade and jaljeera. Green tea is also a good option during Diwali. If possible, avoid alcohol.
- Stay hydrated: When eating such rich and heavy food, it is important to drink plenty of water through the day. This keeps the body hydrated and helps flush toxins from the body. Drinking water also reduces the urge to snack and can help keep a control over your food intake.
- Eat mindfully: Chew your food and mithai slowly while eating. This will ensure that you thoroughly enjoy it and will keep you satiated for longer. Avoid eating on the go. Mindful eating also reduces the urge to snack excessively and hence controls your food intake.
- Exercise: Do not make Diwali an excuse to not exercise. Set aside half an hour at the beginning of the day to exercise and kick start your metabolism. Breathing exercises such as Pranayam and anulom vilom can also help clear your respiratory passages and help prevent problems sue to the pollutants in the air.
I have not been able to sleep since 1 day and my head is pained. I am feeling tired and no work done. Help me.
Dear sir/ madam A small anal fissure or hemorrhoid like thing has been created at the mouth of my anus. It is like a small cherry made of blood .it is now small but I think it will grow larger. Why does it happen? Please suggest me home remedies or any other medicine.
When was the last time you checked your cholesterol levels?
Are you one of the many who do not get a regular health check up unless a medical condition necessitates it?
Well, if you are, you may be putting you are jeopardising your own health. This is because some diseases do not have overt physical signs or symptoms to warn you in time. One such condition is high cholesterol.
High cholesterol implies high level of bad LDL cholesterol in your body. It does not cause any physical symptoms. So, you are less likely to identify it till you get yourself tested for it.
Having high LDL cholesterol puts at risk for developing many other ailments. It is basically a silent killer disease.
What are the complications of high LDL cholesterol?
Well, high amounts of LDL cholesterol in your arteries can result in a number of complications. This happens because the plaque deposits inside your arteries and narrows them down. It makes less amount of blood to pass through these blocked arteries which may cause:
-High blood pressure
-Chest pain or angina
-Chronic kidney disease
Can high cholesterol cause diabetes?
Diabetes is often associated with high cholesterol condition. High LDL cholesterol does not cause diabetes. In fact it’s the diabetes or insulin resistance that hikes up bad cholesterol in your body. High levels of insulin in your blood increase triglycerides and cholesterol.
High cholesterol happens when the sugar sticks onto the low density lipoprotein and it stays in our bloodstream for longer. These sticky plaques are very hard to remove and block your arteries. This leads to even greater damage from LDL cholesterol in comparison to LDL cholesterol without diabetes.
People with diabetes are more prone to high cholesterol. This is because diabetes lowers your good cholesterol known as HDL or high density lipoprotein and increases triglycerides as well as bad LDL cholesterol levels. This gets really dangerous for your health as it hikes your risk for getting a heart attack or a stroke. So, though diabetes and high cholesterol are inter-related, high cholesterol is the effect of diabetes.
If you are diabetic or pre diabetic, make sure your blood sugar levels are under check. It will prevent the further complication of having high cholesterol levels.
How to manage high cholesterol?
-The best way to manage high cholesterol is by taking appropriate medicines and improving your lifestyle by consuming a healthy diet full of fibre and nutrients and exercising daily.
-Keeping your blood sugar levels in check will also prevent LDL cholesterol levels from rising.
-Elevate good HDL cholesterol levels. Your bad cholesterol and triglycerides will automatically come down.
Consult and follow your doctor’s advice diligently.ASK ME PRIVATELY