Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Senthamarai. S Manoharan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Senthamarai. S ManoharanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from problem of premature ejaculation. I discharge in less 30 sec. I am not able to satisfy my partner.
Sir as my friend says :-1, his pens is always erected in hole night from many years. It is normal or any cure required? 2, when he try to do sex, at very first he touch his wife his pens erected, but any reason sex not done then after some time 5 to 20 minutes, the pens will not erect for sex and discharge.
Hi I m 27 years of age I have ajmetic problem when I used to inhale a shril sound used appear in my chest and compels me to cough but nothing came out.
Once in every month or two I get ulcers in my mouth I don't know if it's a symptom of some disease or what.
I never get urge to get fresh. Even its irregular. I can't do it on regular basis. No pain or any discomfort I feel but I want to get fresh everyday in morning. I even go sometimes in evening. It is causing me stress not because of constipation but it disturbs my routine. Suggest me sme medicine or digestives or remedy.
Glucose-fasting 118mg/dl and glucose -post prandial(ppbs) 228 mg/dl. My family doctor prescribed olglimide-m-1( metformin( hydrochloride i. P 500 mg) but ihave not yet started medicine. I am doing daily exercise and taking chapatti at lunch and dinner. Now it is must to start taking medicine or can wait and retest and conform once again? please help me suggesting the proper way to follow. Will it be risky if I don' t star medicine immediately. If at all I should take this medicine then at what time I should take it?
I have a brother, who has very short sleep like he sleeps for only 15-40 minutes maximum and at night after making him sleep he wakes up after a short time and cries unstoppingly he's 8 months old.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about an increase in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.