Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sendhil Rajan
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Breast lumps
Treatment of Hyperthyroidism
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment of Swelling in Breasts
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Breast Infection
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment of Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sendhil RajanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sendhil Rajan to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanku alot sir
Paining at anus area. Its hurting while sitting and walking. A pimple at anus is hurting too much. Please give some precautions to avoid this.
Hello doctor. What is the best medicine for treatment of pigmentation and melanin without side affects?
My skin color was fair. But after too much exposure to sun its becoming darker nd dull. What should I do to look fair? I have heard that lemon will help to get fair skin. Is it true that applying lemon juice will help? Because I am also worried about winter. So please suggest me some beauty tips especially for winter. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from herpes simplex type 1 (below eye on left cheek) it always occurs at same mentioned place and leaves scar behind. Moreover it happens very often .is it incurable disease? What should I do to avoid it? M very stressed pls help me!
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.
Hi my age 24. Male I am getting pain near anus. But when I go to washroom. Motion is not free. Sometimes blood also coming.
I have a issue with my skin. I have lots for spots all over my body they are not healing quickly. It's been 3 years I sense no cure. Even after consulting many skin specialists . Please help me for cure.
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.