Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Breast lumps
Treatment of Hyperthyroidism
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment of Swelling in Breasts
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Breast Infection
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment of Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sendhil RajanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sendhil Rajan to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanku alot sir
My inner thigh on only right hand side is very smelly and is itchy and sometimes burns also. There are some patches of dryness on the inner thigh. Kindly provide a solution for this.
Face is going dull day by day and pimples are increases face look very horrible due to pimples pores and inside the pores and pimples their is pus. Face colour is dull and oily.
When I was child I was very fair in color but now when I am 19 I got dull color please help me to regain my skin color.
There is wound appeared on my face often. There many blackheads on my face. How get rid of these all. Please help me.
Am 23 now. I am having a problem if I rub my skin immediately rashes occur please tell me why it occurs.
I have developed pigmentation like lining on my whole legs during pregnancy. One month has passed of my delivery. It is still there any remedy for it?
A dermatologist is a medical professional who is trained to treat disorders pertaining to skin, hair and nails and genital diseases. Reddened skin, irritation, abnormal patches, blemishes on the skin etc. are the conditions affecting most people at some point of their lives. Hair loss, irritation on the scalp, dandruff, brittle nails are common as well and it is important to see a dermatologist if such conditions persist to prevent any major issue and for the overall well-being of an individual. Here are some very common reasons that drive people to visit their dermatologist.
1. Acne - Acne is the most common skin woe among teenagers and it affects adults as well. Although people tend to self- medicate or use home remedies for treating acne, it is important to recognize its cause. If acne is one's constant reason of embarrassment, it's time to see a professional and get some customized medication.
2. Sun spots or mole - Overexposure to the sun can cause varied skin conditions among which sunspots and sunburns are most commonly seen. If the exposed area develops irritation and red patches, one should seek professional help. An early examination can detect adverse issues like skin cancer. Moles are also very common, some people have moles since birth, and some develop new ones later in life. It is a cause of concern if the mole changes size, color or if it bleeds scabs or pains.
3. Eczema - Eczema is a broad term used to describe certain chronic conditions of the skin. Eczema causes the skin to become red, itchy, dry and swollen. It leads to great discomfort and distress often ruining one's sleep and mental peace. Atopic Dermatitis is a most common form of Eczema usually seen in children. Proper treatment can cause it to subside. If you observe any symptoms of eczema, a visit to the dermatologist is a must.
4. Patches of skin lighter or darker than the normal skin tone - Often some areas of the skin change color and they are not always the result of sun exposure because sometimes the skin can also become lighter. These may be symptoms serious diseases like leprosy or even cutaneous lymphoma, a kind of cancer or a disorder in the connective tissue. A thorough examination will reveal its cause and treatment can be opted for, which will require a visit to a dermatologist.
5. Hair loss - Hair loss may be due to various reasons and a dermatologist is best to treat it.
6. Psoriasis - It is an autoimmune skin disease which causes red scaly rashes on the body. It is important to diagnose and treat it effectively and one should visit a dermatologist for the same.
7. Nail problems - Apart from fungal infection, there are many other conditions which affect nails and the only dermatologist can identify it. So if you have any issues related to nail, consult a dermatologist.
8. Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Unprotected sexual intercourse can predispose one to many sexually transmitted diseases apart from HIV, for example, genital herpes, molluscum, genital warts etc and a dermatologist is well trained for diagnosis and treatment of the same.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!