Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Seetharam PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am suffering from laziness I have of plenty of laziness. I every time postpone my works. And I am very careless any work. From this reason I lost so many things in my life please help doctor give any good solution for me.
I have pcos since last 4 years which are cured many times in between and again problem started. Now I got marries in last year, I am unable to conceive. Can I conceive in pcos? What are the ways to conceive in pcos also. What should I do to cure pcos. I have followed many medicines /doctors but I think it is not curable disease. Kindly give me your suggestions.
Core strengthening is more than just achieving six-pack abs. Developing strong abdominal muscles may actually help prevent back pain by making you less prone to back injuries and teaching you proper spinal alignment.
Many people have back pain—whether it's upper back pain or low back pain—and this may be partly caused by weak abdominal muscles. Since your abs are the front anchor of your spine, if they are weak, then the other structures supporting your spine (your back muscles, for example) will have to work harder. By developing stronger core muscles, you'll be less likely to injure or strain your back muscles.
Preventing back pain caused by muscle strain can be pretty simple—if you know how to avoid it in the first place. Other than maintaining good posture and developing core strength, there are a few key techniques that may help you steer clear of back pain:
• Stretch regularly: Since many of us spend most days sitting at a desk, stretching for a few minutes a day may be very beneficial.
• Lose weight if necessary: Being overweight puts extra strain on your back.
• Be sure to get enough sleep: Aim for 8 or more hours of sleep every night. As with your mind, your spine needs rest, too. It supports the weight of your back, so make sleep a priority.
• Incorporate proper techniques when lifting something: Use the strength of your legs instead of your back to lift.
The Significance of Core Strength
If you think about it, your core is in the center of your body. It needs to be strong to support the weight of your entire body, including your back and neck. Adding core strengthening to your exercise routine can help protect your back and neck. By boosting your core strength, you'll also be less likely to rely on other back pain treatments, such as medications.
It's important to incorporate exercises that work all of your abdominal muscles equally. Core exercises should involve the major muscles in your abdomen, including your internal and external obliques and the transverse abdominals.
Core Strengthening Exercises for Back Pain
Below are some examples of common abdominal exercises that can help you develop strong abs and prevent back pain.
These exercises and the number of repetitions are just suggestions. Talk to your doctor before incorporating these exercises into your exercise routine, and remember to listen to your body. If something doesn't feel right, stop immediately.
• Lie down on your stomach with your body in a straight line. Your elbows should be at a 90-degree angle and close to the sides of your body. Rest your forearms on the floor and interlace your fingers.
• Gently push your body up using your forearms. Don't' let your back drop: Keep your body in a straight line.
• Engage your core muscles during the entire movement.
• Hold this position for 30 seconds, release, and repeat 3 times. Do this move once a day.
• Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor, about hip-distance apart.
• Interlace your fingers and place both of your hands behind your head with your elbows wide. Inhale and then as you exhale, use the strength of your abdominal muscles—not your neck muscles—to slowly raise your head, neck, and upper back off the floor.
• Inhale as you slowly lower your upper body to the floor, and repeat.
• Do 3 sets of 10 abdominal crunches every day.
• abdominal crunches.
• Lie down on your stomach so that your body is in a straight line.
• Place your hands on the floor so that they're a little higher than your shoulders. The position of your hands should also be wider than your shoulders. At the same time, lift your body so that you're balancing on your hand and toes.
• Keeping a straight back, lower your body to the floor by slowly bending your elbows until they're at 90 degrees. Push back up using the strength of your arms, upper back, and chest muscles, and repeat.
• Do 3 sets of 10 push-ups every day. As your body becomes stronger, you can do more repetitions.
By doing these and other core exercises every day, you'll notice that your core strength leads to overall body strength.
In addition, there are certain types of exercise that can help you develop core strength, such as yoga and Pilates.
It's also a good idea to work with a physical therapist. He or she can develop a specific exercise plan that involves core strengthening exercises and flexibility exercises to keep your spine healthy and help you maintain good posture.
Have a conversation with your doctor as well. Your doctor will let you know if there are any exercises you should avoid or that may increase your back pain. As with any exercise, if you experience increased pain while doing core strengthening exercises, stop and call your doctor or physical therapist immediately.
Hi, , i am 85 kg with 5" height, my bones are weak so that i cant do exercise. What is safe way to loose the weight.
I am losing my hair I have tried too many shampoos but no response so please guide for something from which I can get my hair.
I have very very huge problem. I am very thin I want to become a very very and very very fatty and skinnywant should I do for that problem pls resolve me.
I am 32 years old and suffering from pre diabetes symptoms belly fat confused about diet plan to reduce both of them.
Hi Sir, I am 26 year old male. Due to my digestive problem. Yesterday Doctor done my H. Pylori test it found positive. Doctor give me medicine course Takepron capsule- BF 2 times Klaribac 250 tablets - AF 2 times Gevita capsule- AF 2 times. It is ok for me or need to add any other medicines. THS and CBC test also done. THS- 1.87 uIU/ml. CBC found ok. 14.1g/dl. Please suggest me. My weight going to decrease. My height is 5'8" And weight is 62 kg.
Sir i am 20 years old and i am facing a problem of hairfall can you please provide me a best solution for this problem
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world. Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by ayurveda.
- Eczema - One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes - Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria - These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis - Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching - Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.