Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seetha LakshmiYour feedback matters!
My mother's age is 45 and she has many black dark circles under eyes please tell me the home remedy to remove these circles.
My skin has spots and holes after the pimples happened to me and now the face is dull and my body is soo lean even though I eat the diet or food well my weight is also not increasing. please suggest me on this two queries. Thank you in advance.
I got cut in my hand last week. It got dried but now I can see some puss inside. Yesterday I went to local physician he prescribed me some ailment and check my sugar. To my surprise it was showing 300 in his small machine. I am little worried now. Need suggestion.
My cheeks are going more sunken day by day how can I get rid of sunken cheeks and make a healthy face?
I was faced an accident before 3 months, now there are so many injuring spots on my body, can you please recommend me a good medicine or lotion for recovery of my injuring spots?
I have permanent tattoo on my back naming rahul 2.5 inch can it be remove via laser surgery n in how much time or session please guide.
Body molding and contouring is one of the ways in which one can tweak and create a more pleasant appearance. There are several cosmetic and other types of procedures that can help in this regard. Mesotherapy is one of the few non-invasive, body molding techniques that includes infusing greasy tissues with extraordinary mixes and combinations. This comprises of plant concentrates, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and catalysts that work together to separate fat cells and dispense with the cells from the body actually. The infusion additionally contains sedatives and solutions to diminish any pain that may be experienced during the procedure.
Procedure: With mesotherapy, a series of injections are administered just underneath the surface of the skin. These injections can be administered to the thighs, hindquarters, knees and guts. Within a matter of days, the fat cells start to separate and dissipate. These injections have homeopathic and other pharmaceutical properties and qualities built into them for a winning combination.
This procedure has a number of benefits in terms of the way it is carried out. Mesotherapy offers a few advantages for individuals that would prefer not to experience surgery to lose a couple ""vanity"" pounds.
- It is a non-invasive surgery that does not require hospitalization or painful incisions and cuts on the body for administration of the elements.
- It does not require general anesthesia, which makes it a simpler process in terms of recovery.
- This procedure can easily be performed on an outpatient basis so that the patient is able to go back home soon after the procedure.
- It delivers even results throughout the body due to proper distribution of the medication.
- It gives rise to better dissemination and blood flow in the treated territory.
- It also prevents muscle fits.
- Offers dependable results depending on the whether or not the individual maintains a proper diet and lifestyle.
Things you should remember before opting for it
Mesotherapy too has some risks associated with it, so it is imperative to cast a glance on them and discuss the same with the doctor.
- Smoldering sensation can be experienced during and after the technique.
- Redness and swelling for a few days after the system
- It can become an expensive affair.
- Some wounds may be expected.
- One may experience allergic reactions to the chemicals and mixes infused.
- Danger of disease at the infusion site.
- Probability of perpetual swelling and irregularities under the skin.
- Unnecessary disturbance and irritation of the skin and its tissues.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.