Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Seetha BhetejaYour feedback matters!
Me and my partner had non penetrating sex before 8 days but I rubbed my penis on her vagina. She is having some symptoms of pregnancy. Is it possible?
Hello, I had sex on Oct 31 and my period ended on Oct. 22. The thing is it was unprotected and there was precum and we didn't wipe it off or anything. I noticed that I've been having period cramps but no blood. I felt very nauseous the other day. I took a test but it came out negative. Could I possibly be pregnant?
My period delayed by 16 days n pregnancy is negative. Doctor advised for deviry tab in 11th postpone day n it's already completed 5 days. Now my right breast is paining when it is pressed. What should I do?
My wife (Age 28, height 5.2 and weight 69k g) took pregnancy test after 8 days of missed period and it was positive. She repeated next days with some other company's kit and it was positive. She is currently taking MCBM 69 (since last 4.5 months) and Thyronorm 50 mg (since last 7 months). TSH level one and half months back was 1.3 Please suggest if she needs to undergo some blood test to confirm pregnancy or any other test required. Also, any health tips for her.
Dependent Personality Disorder
Dependent personality disorder (dpd) is one of a cluster of disorders defined by symptoms of anxiety and fear. The specific, identifying symptoms include:
- being emotionally dependent on others; feeling they can’t take care of themselves
- investing a lot of time and effort in trying to please significant people
- displaying clingy, passive and needy behavior
- avoiding disagreements for fear of losing approval and support
- experiencing separation anxiety and intense fear of abandonment
- finding it hard to be alone
- putting the needs of others before their own
- tolerating mistreatment and abuse for fear of disapproval and abandonment
- being crushed, and feeling helpless, when relationships end – and forming new relationships as soon as possible
- being unable to make even the simplest decision without the input and reassurance of others
- rarely taking the initiative
- avoiding personal responsibility
- avoiding responsible jobs and careers that require independent, autonomous functioning
- being over-sensitivity to criticism
- feeling negative and pessimistic; expecting to disappoint and fail
- having low self esteem and lacking confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves.
- The cause of disorder is still unclear, and probably includes both a genetic and environmental component. Some researchers have speculated that it could be linked to an authoritarian or overprotective parenting style – which acts as a trigger for a genetic predisposition.
Treatment is usually initially sought for some other problem or concern – such as feeling overwhelmed – so that they can’t cope with life. Also, sufferers will often have a mood disorder so they seek help for depression or anxiety at first.
The normal treatment for this particular disorder is counselling or psychotherapy. However, the emphasis is short term therapy so the person doesn’t form a dependency – and then look to the counsellor to take care of them. Prognosis with support is generally good.
I eat lemons in excess. So is there any bad effect of this on my health? Does it plays any role in irregular periods?
My wife has an ovarian cyst in left about 3 cm in diameter. Can I have unprotected sex. kya pregnancy ho sakti hai. Pregnancy me koi dikkat to nahi hai. .plz help me. .
Despite for checking for pregnancy. Test is negative still not having periods yet, what would be the reason?
Sesame seeds are considered as the oldest oilseed crops in the world. They are derived from the plant of Sesamum genus. Though minuscule in comparison to other seeds, they are extremely beneficial for your health. They are very useful in the prevention of diabetes, lower blood pressure, and are also known to prevent a wide variety of cancers. In addition, sesame seeds are extremely useful for boosting the respiratory health, building strong bones, improving blood circulation, cleansing the body and in the elimination of depression and chronic stress.
They can be added as a natural ingredient in our day to day cooking and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural oils. They are also loaded with natural organic compounds such as iron, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, zinc, protein, and tryptophan. Let us have a look at some of the health benefits of the sesame seeds.
- Blood pressure: One of the primary uses of adding sesame seeds to our diet is their ability to control blood pressure. They are loaded with magnesium that aids in the prevention of hypertension, and thus can be very beneficial in keeping the blood pressure conditions under check.
- Cancer prevention: Sesame seeds are also enriched with natural antioxidants that help in cleansing the body. This criterion benefits us in the fight against cancer. Sesame seeds also do have essential vitamins and minerals that reduce the risk of cancer drastically. They also restrict the circulation of free radicals. Some of the leukemia types that can be prevented when using sesame seeds include breast, lung, pancreatic, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Bone health: Sesame seeds are loaded with impressive levels of minerals such as zinc, calcium, and phosphorous. These are essential in strengthening and repairing the bones.
- Digestion: Sesame seeds contain natural fiber and hence form a strong element in metabolism. They are also very beneficial for removing the symptoms of constipation and keeps the condition of diarrhea in check. Fiber scraps out the harmful cholesterol from our body. Indirectly, they are beneficial to your heart and prevents heart ailment such as strokes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Oral health: Sesame seeds have a strong presence of antibacterial properties within them. Due to this reason, they are best used in the treatment of mouth ulcers and gum problems. Adding sesame seeds to warm water and squishing inside the mouth can act as a natural mouth cleanser.
- Skin and hair health: Sesame seeds have rich sources of zinc, a vital component that helps in the formation of collagen, an ingredient used to strengthen the muscle tissue, hair, and skin. They are also known to be part of many face packs and have anti-aging properties. They aid in the skin tightening process and act against the wrinkles.
As a part of culinary proceedings, sesame seeds can be had in a variety of ways. They can either be dry roasted and sprinkled as a topping, or they can be added with spices and mixed into the gravy. They also can be mixed as a part of fruit and vegetable juices. Though the seeds are tiny in nature, their beneficial properties are more potent than any other food items known to man.
I am taking yamini pill & my breastfeed baby gets irritated & refuses to sleep & crying. Is it side effect of yamini or other issue?
Hello doc. My last period was 14th october. After that I got pregnant. Last saturday I went for an ultrasound and doc said your pregnancy looks like 6 weeks. According to my calculations it sud be 7th week. I came home. After 3 hours I suddenly started passing brown discharge. Panicked I immediately rushed to hospital. There my doc took 3 hrs more to attend. During that I once checked there was no bleeding. Bt before c checked my pad was wet with both brown and little red blood. C told me to get admitted. Said pregnancy is threatened. C gave me hope. Next day was sunday. Monday I had an ultrasound. She showed me and wat I noticed that wat I watched saturday now the shape of sac was smaller than half. Earlier also c did not find any heartbeat. C told me to see the sac leaving the line too. Bt c dint said it is miscarriage. Now also I am bleeding once ima day brown blood plus clots. C told me to repeat ultrasound after 10 days. Whats exactly happening. Its killing. Bt mentally. Physically there is no pain or sometimes mild like period. please help.
I am 29 years old now, I got white discharge problem since August 2016, went doctor took the scan also, they told normal only, what can I do now, am getting very irritating & weight loss, now am 46 kg only. Kindly help me.
-Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
-Stay happy and content.
-Take it easy
I have little pain in breast and coming out white and clear fluid from nipples is any problem with this i had my period 14 days back.
Traditionally, the use of honey stretches back to time immemorial. It is still considered one of the most precious gifts of nature to mankind. Modern research also suggests that honey has unique medicinal and nutritional properties. Honey should be incorporated in your daily diet as it is one food which is naturally beneficial for your overall health and does have any side effects.
Following are the traditional uses of honey, according to ayurveda:
1. Prevents anemia: Honey contains high amounts of iron, manganese and copper which are very essential for building hemoglobin. According to ancient texts, honey is a traditional cure as well as prevention for anemia as it helps in maintaining the optimum level of red blood corpuscles and hemoglobin.
2. Promotes eye health: Honey has been used to treat various eye diseases since ancient times. It is known to improve vision with daily application. It is an effective cure against diseases like conjunctivitis, trachoma or even something as minor as eye itching. It is also beneficial to treat glaucoma in the early stages.
3. Skin care: Ancient texts on ayurveda mention that external application of honey is effective in curing sores or other wounds. It works like an antiseptic and helps to soothe pain and hastens the healing process. It is also used to treat skin burns or carbuncles.
4. Cure for coughs: Honey is extremely useful in treating coughs. It works as a demulcent which aids in soothing the swollen mucous membrane present on the upper respiratory tract. It relieves you from irritating coughs and associated symptoms like frequent spurts of cough while talking and difficulty in swallowing. It is a chief ingredient in ayurvedic cough syrups for the same reason. You can also try honey gargles to relieve pain from throat inflammation.