Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Seema VashisthYour feedback matters!
What will to eat before starting exercise (Push ups, sit ups etc.)? Or it can do in empty stomach? Or which fruit is there to take before sex. Or gain weight some weight in body?
I am suffering from stomach pain since two days and vomthings since two days and the legs are paining and not feeling sleep.
Hello sir I am in tamilnadu but now I am studying in Delhi Respected sir on my 20 year old on that time all were talking about death and heart attack by that talking affected to my mind that I think heart attack me to also come this time after two minutes come like that my mind thinking So I can not sleep well and I can't study well all time this thinking is coming to my mind please help me I so need yours help because I can't live normally some time I think like this any car dash me by this my memories loss this is better to me like that I am thinking so help me sir please help me sir please recover me I have lot of aims but I can't work for that please help me.
I am 35 years female. I have two fibroids in my uterus. I am getting pain very worse menses time and heavy bleeding. My mood also swings I can't bare the pain pls help me.
I gone through blood test of total testosterone & free testosterone. Both is low Total Testosterone: 1.83 & free: 6.83 Can you pls guide the cure from this or contact no of you so that I can talk & discuss more.
I have a stomach ache after taking meal. However I eat apple twice a day. But still I have stomach ache. What should I do?
My penis foreskin is very loose. I feel pleasure while I masturbate. But its very loose. Is it good to have a loose foreskin or bad?
I have been working in a bpo. So my shifts are rotational. Due to which I am unable to sleep properly and I am unable to have proper diet at proper time. What should I do to cope up with that.
I am 23 years old and I was pregnant for 60 days . I concerned a gyno aftr checkup and tests she told me that the child is not growing, and she suggested me to have an abortion through medicines and prescribed me unwanted kit. I had all the medicines as prescribed. Its been 17 days and have bleeding and there constant cramping in my abdomen. What should I do now?
I always keep suffering from the fever. I am not happy about my health and I look like a thin person . Actually my height is good but I need some advice regarding health care. Can you tell me what should I do to get a good and healthy body?
Dear Sir My friend Name is Raju who 28 year old and who is doing masturbation at least 2 times in a day. After masturbation he feel weakness but he want control but does not control upon this situation. Please Suggest how to reduce or control masturbation. Because he got married in next year and please sugest what is consequence after the marriage. Can effect a marriage life.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.