Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema VashisthYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am having a small ball like bumps inside my lower lip. So Please tell me what is that? Is it normal or any issue.
Mera dost ke sex time 30 to 50 second ma discharge ho jata ha is ka vaja sa marriage life ko enjoy nahi kar pa raha. So please koi dawai ka naam bataya jo koy side effects nahi ho . Or dawai kasa lane ha yo bhi bataya. Sir aap ka upay ka sath dawai ka naam bataye plez. Thank you sir.
I am 61 and suffer from deep constipation often spreading over for 2- 3 days and finally end up with stressful bowel. Recently I have tried duphalac and Zandu Nityam tab and found short term result. I experienced no rectal bleeding at any time during excretion of stressful bowel. I take regular medicines for controlled diabetes, pressure, prostate enlargement and calcium supplement. How do I get absolute relief from the problem and enjoy regular stress-free bowel?
I am getting marry in next 6 months but getting nervous due to premature ejaculation problem. I ejaculate just after 4-5 seconds after intercourse. I have been masturbating from 15 years. Is masturbating created this problem? Please help me with any exercise, diet and medicine that I can use to overcome this problem. I do night shift and do not able to sleep properly as I come home at 5 am (sometimes even late). I usually could not sleep 6 hours in continuation. So I take my my sleep in breaks. 2 hour then 3 hours then 1 hour like that. I could not eat my required meal at once. So I eat 2 3 times whenever I feel hungry. I do not smoke, drink. I do not have any bad habit. I do workouts but not regularly. I have an athletic body. Please advise.
I am 23 years old Male. I have been suffering from neck shoulder pain radiating to the fingers of my right hand since 8 months. I am not able to grip objects firmly. Also the the pain is tingling and continuous and increases drastically during night. Sometimes the hand goes completely numb during night. I have applied volitra gel and also used traction but it's not helping. Kindly help as it's becoming annoying and unbearable.
Benefits of sleeping on your left side. In ayurveda it is called vamkushi:
1. Prevents snoring
2. Helps in better blood circulation
3. Helps in proper digestion after meals
4. Gives relief to people having back and neck pain
5. Helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes
6. Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily
7. Liver and kidneys work better
8. Helps in smooth bowel movements
9. Reduces workload on heart and its proper functioning
10. Prevents acidity and heartburn
11. Prevents fatigue during morning
12. Fats gets digested easily
13. Positive impact on brain
14. It delays onset of parkinsons and alzheimers
15. It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to ayurveda.
The prostate gland in males surrounds the urethra, through which urine and sperm are passed out of the body. Its function is to secrete a fluid, which provides nourishment to the sperm. It is about the shape of a walnut and is present between the pubic bone and the rectum.
As a man crosses 40, the prostate gland begins to increase in size due to an increase in the number of cells. This is known as hyperplasia. The condition is usually benign and therefore the name benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). As it continues to grow, there is an increased pressure on the urethra. Therefore, there can be problems with urination. The bladder, being a muscular organ, compensates to some extent and so the problems with urination are mostly managed. If left untreated, this can continue to be a major problem and the bladder may not be able to compensate. In men who are 60-plus, BPH is very common.
Signs and symptoms
- One of the initial symptoms of BPH is when the urine stream begins to grow weak.
- There could also be a reduced speed of passing urine.
- Men with BPH never have a feeling of complete emptying of the bladder.
- On the other hand, there is also a constant difficulty in initiating a urine stream. There could be intermittent breaks in the urine stream.
- The person may feel the need to strain to initiate the stream and to ensure complete emptying.
- There could be dribbling of urine after passing urine.
- The duration between two bathroom visits can constantly reduce, with the constant urge to urinate.
- There is a constant urge to visit the bathroom, which is more common in the night. One of the most annoying features of BPH is the walking up at night to urinate, but with an inability to initiate a stream and an inability to completely empty the bladder, it leaves the person very irritated and frustrated.
- There could be blood in the urine. In fact, blood in the urine accompanied by fever, chills, nausea and vomiting are indications of an emergency.
- There could be blockage of urine completely, if the enlargement is quite severe.
If you are having any of these symptoms, then the doctor will first test for an enlarged prostate through a digital rectal exam. Then a test is done to check a chemical called prostate specific antigen. Increased levels of this chemical is almost always indicative of BPH. In addition, X-rays and scanning may be used to confirm diagnosis.
Blood test cancer prostate is PSA. It is done only if there is a suspicion of cancer. Most cases can be managed by medication. Surgical removal procedure needs a minimum of 2 to 3 days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.