Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SharmaYour feedback matters!
I want to be light skin person, I mean fairy skin like Americans! How can I be like that please need some tips.
Sir I have been suffering from hand pain. One month back cervical fusion operation done me. Why comes pain return pls tell me sir.
I have fordyce spots on shaft of the penis, scrotum,inside mouth and upper lips. It was started to grow on shaft of penis in age of 18 and now slowly its started to grow on border of upper lips. Its very embracing if its come on lips. Otherwise on other place it can be not seen. Please suggest me proper treatment for this.
Mere mouth me ek bada chala he. Or infection lips tak aa gaya he. Nahi kha sakts hu ke nahi liquid le sakta hu.
On night time I am not able to sleep quickly, It takes more time to sleep. Due to that I am thinking of something that leads to stress. What s the solution for it.
Hi, I have delivered on Aug 4th 2016, after that my feet are becoming too dark in colour. Can you please suggest me the solution in turning my feet back to normal colour.
Hi Dear Sir/madam, I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do?
Hello Doc. I am a 21 years old girl with 4" 9 inch height. Although my parents are short, but they do hv an average height whch I dnt hv. My mom evn she is 5 ft. So tell me frankly (nt fo d purpose ov selling your products, bt for d sake ov your patient), is it possible for Mr. to gain height woth these supplements, n if yes then do contact me. I shall b longing fo d prescription and a postv reply. Tq!
I am 51 years, suffering with heart problem since 8 years caused with blood pressure and cholesterol kindly advise me sir how to control the both.
Sir I have a problem's in my teeth it is sinouos means tedhapan hai so how can I get the treatment for this.
For e.g. I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
One warning that most children would have heard from their parent or other elders is, 'don’t eat chocolates, your teeth will get decayed'. And, most children grow up believing this to be true. As this is a global statement thus, more and more research has been done to clarify this. (Learn more to maintain Oral Health in Children)
Let us understand in brief the basic process of tooth decay. The tooth is made of mineralized layer called the enamel that is covered constantly with saliva. There are thousands of bacteria in the mouth. Food substances gradually deposit on the teeth and form plaque (learn more about plaque problem). This combination of a moist environment and bacteria on a mineralized structure produces the ideal environment for bacteria to act and produce acids which break down the minerals in the enamel. This is the first step in the origin of decay. The acid produced attracts more bacteria which further leads to worsening of the decay.
Some of the facts correlating chocolates and tooth decay are as follows:
- Chocolates in particular do not cause tooth decay. Very often, children tend to eat chocolates in between their meals and do not rinse or brush. This leads to greater level of plaque formation, thereby, starting off the process of decay. Not just chocolates any sticky foods can lead to tooth decay. What needs to be enforced is a habit to brush or at the least rinse thoroughly after eating a chocolate bar. In fact, this could be used as a reward, and it can help food deposits formed from other foods also to be washed away. The child gets to eat a chocolate, and good oral hygiene is reinforced too!
- Eating a chocolate before the actual meal is a way to indulge. What happens is that there is no sticky residue on the teeth if eaten this way. The child gets to enjoy chocolate at the same time keeping the teeth away from decay.
- Another habit is to make sure that the child eats all of chocolate at one shot than to keep nibbling at it for hours. That way, the chocolate can be managed with one round of brushing or rinsing
- it is advisable to give the child their share of chocolate at night, as most kids brush teeth before going to bed.
- Dark chocolates contain a good amount of antioxidants and are believed to reduce the incidence of plaque formation and therefore, they counter the effect of acids produced by the bacteria.
So, the next time someone talks about chocolates causing all the tooth decay, tell them it is not that bad, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!!
I am 20 years old girl. I have yellow teeth. I will use so many toothpaste to remove the yellowness but there is no effect. So tell me what should I do for whiteness of the teeth.
Blood (dark red colour) in stools and paining while going motion everyday for past few months why? How to get rid of this? And am anemic too.
Depression combined with obesity high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels may significantly increase the risk of developing Diabetes finds a new study.
The findings show that people who suffer from depression and metabolic risk factors such as obesity high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels are more than six times more likely to develop diabetes.