Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 6 feet tall. 70 kgs. I am out for workout a d want to gain more wait to look bulky and muscular. What diet should I take or supplements should I have while workouting?
My sigerian had completed 6 month and I have starched mark around stomach and fat. What I do for removing mark and loosing fat? If any exercise for that please tell me?
I am 22 years old boy my body is thin I want to grow my body what should I do or what food to eat and can you suggest me some good supplements thank you.
I am suffering teeth problem from long time. Some doctors advice me root canal treatment and some advice for feeling. Which one is better for me. My age is 30.
On random intercourse my girl vagina get dry For 2 times she able to produce enough internal lube but when I go with 3rd time After playing orally her vagina not get lube it's very dried and hard to have sex For that that we gell Is it okay with her and am asking Coz it repeated happen.
Hello sir/mam, I m suffering from cold and fever since last two days can you tell me the treatment of this.
My wife suffering with back pain in the lower part from last 3 months. Doctor said mussels are tightened. Medicines are continuing but no relief.
Sir Sir mere face par pimple hote rahta he or pimple ki vajeh se daag bhi ho gaye he Or kaafi facewash medicine use ki but wo chole jaati fir ho jate hai please help me.
Please tell if a diabetic person can eat mangoes. Few doctors advise not to eat as contains lot of sugar. However one of the renowned dietitian says it is a myth and being a local fruit, it should be consumed in summer even by a diabetics person. Kindly help me to clear my confusion.
A soft lump developed at the back of my head. It doesn't pain. The diameter of the inflamed area is about 20 mm. This is from inside and nothing can be seen from outside except the inflammation. This developed I assume from last year but never paid any attention. But now a bit concerned. Can you please suggest whom should I consult? Should a dermatologist or a neuro specialist or? Whom to consult.
hello sir, I am 24 years old. Me gng to swimming since ten days. Just need the information about precautions to be taken while swimming nd need ae diet to burn fat nd which style of swimming will burn fat more can you please gve me the complete details.
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.