Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SharmaYour feedback matters!
Ayurveda believes health is managed by 3 components i.e. pitta, vata and kapha dosha. The type of skin that a person has also depends on which of these is predominant. Accordingly, in people where pitta is dominant, it is warm to the touch and more prone to breakouts, moles and freckles. In people where vata is dominant, the skin is thin and remains cool, gets dehydrated easily and is easily affected by dry weather. In people with kapha dominance, the skin is thick and greasy and is more tolerant to sun exposure.
Allergy is when the body responds adversely to a component which might have reached the system either through air, food or contact. Various substances cause allergies and with most allergies, skin rashes are common, can be of mainly 4 types:
- Contact dermatitis: When the skin comes in touch with an allergy-causing agent, the skin breaks out into a rash. The inducing agent could be rubber, chemicals, metals, pets, etc.
- Bites and stings: When insects such as bees or other insects sting or bite, the surrounding area develops a rash.
- Warm weather: When the weather is too warm, there is prickly heat effect, which produces a rash.
- Food induced: When certain food items like peanuts or eggs are consumed, some people develop a skin rash.
Whatever the reason, the mode of management would be to try to achieve a balance between the three components.
- Poppy seeds: A paste of poppy seeds powder mixed with lemon juice and water can help get rid of rashes.
- Buttermilk and baking soda: Use a cotton swab to apply a mixture of buttermilk and baking soda on the affected skin area and see the rashes disappear. The soothing effect and relief will be felt immediately.
- Basil leaves, garlic and olive oil: Crush some basil leaves and add some garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil to form a smooth paste. Apply over the skin rash for 1 to 2 days until the rashes disappear.
- Oatmeal bath: Adding a cup of uncooked oatmeal into the bath water and using this water for a bath after 5 minutes is a great way to get rid of rashes and their redness and itching.
- Essential oils: Almond oil, chamomile oil, and tea tree oil can be mixed in equal proportions to get relief from rashes of almost all causes.
- Cold tea bags: Using cold tea bags on the skin helps relief of the rashes through tannin contained in the tea, which has great healing properties.
Just as skin rash is very common, so is the treatment. These substances are readily available in the kitchen and so treating a skin rash is very easy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda.
I am suffering from dandruff from last 4 years, which is frequently coming. Due to that my eyebrows are also infected and continuous hair fall is there. Hair fall is moderate. From last one year simultaneously I am suffering from scaling in my internal and external of both ear. Please advise.
Does chemical peel or laser treatment cure melasma. I have got brown spots on my face and my hair have become thin.
Mera weight bahut bad gaya hai. 65 hai abhi jab ke 6 months pehle 45 tha kya karun bahut pareshan hoon sab kuch try kar liya ab bas aap se umid hai doctor. Please help me. Iske sath saath face bhi bhut blackness aagaye hai mujhe jaane waale jab achanak se mujhe dekhte hai thoda pechan he nahi pate. Date bhi theek se nahi aate hai. Bhut kam aate hai. 1 din main he band ho jate hai. Please help me doctor please.
I have back pain before 3 years. I have checked MRI test in hospital that result show the mild disc dics bulge noted at L4 and L5 level intending the thecal sac without neurological compression. Doctor has given pain relief tablets but no get relaxation. Please give me solution.
I got a alopecia areata how can cure this or else is there any treatment for this other that steroids.
I am looking to lose weight in a healthy manner. I came from 90kg to 83kg earlier this year but am again at 86kg. My height is 6ft.
Massage therapy helps relieve joint pain by improving circulation and soothing inflammation. In fact, several studies indicate that regular massage can improve pain, stiffness and range of motion in the affected joint.
To massage the affected area, use warm oil like coconut, olive, mustard, castor or garlic oil and apply gentle pressure while massaging.
2. Hot and cold compresses
Alternating hot and cold compresses can also help ease joint pain. Heat therapy helps decrease pain, increase blood flow and relax sore muscles and joints. Cold therapy reduces inflammation and numbs the areas around the affected joint.
- Wrap both compresses in separate towels before using them. They should not be applied directly to the skin.
- Place the hot compress on the affected area for about three minutes.
- Remove the compress and immediately put a cold compress in its place for about one minute.
- Repeat the process for 15 to 20 minutes a few times daily until you get relief
I feel dizzy after office hours. What should I do. What should be my diet. How to increase my stamina.
I am 45 years housewife, tell me for refilling and excavation and cleaning if i go to st.George hospital a govt. Run which is not so tidy but still can i go for treatment and is it safe to go?
My wife 43 years have vit D low level 6.3 and have knee joint problem swelling on knee joints Dr. Prescribed d pura for 3 months pls suggest better.
Iam suffering from backpain at bedtime only, unable to sleep at bedtime, please give mi your valuable suggestions.
Hairfall is a common disorder in developing countries. There are lot many hair related problems are occurring now days in community such as premature graying of hairs, thining of hairs, alopecia areata, baldness in young people's. Homoeopathy has best results against Hairfall.
If there is Hairfall, there is some cause behind it and removing the cause of Hairfall is as much importants as taking Treatment.
Important causes of Hairfall:
1. Thyroid disease such as hypothyroidism is one of important cause of Hairfall in females.
2. Polycystic ovarian disease is also common disorder in females which can cause Hairfall.
3. Alopecia areatais common hair disorder can cause baldness and thinking of hairs.
4. Ringworm infection of head
5. Pregnancy - During pregnancy due to the harmonal changes, deficiency of vitamins and proteins lead to Hairfall.
6. Lifestyle is one of the cause for Hairfall such as late night work.
7. Stress - Prolonged stress leads to sleeplessness, low appetite, indigestion and all this totally effects on Hairfall.
8. Diet : in order to loose the weight many of people's ignore the content of foods. Deficiency of vitamins, iron, zinc may lead to Hairfall.
9. Hairstyling such as streatening of hairs, use of colour, chemical may lead to Hair damage.
10. Pollution and sun exposure.
Homoeopathic medicines -
3. Baryta carb