Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema MaheshYour feedback matters!
My daughter was first born upside down. Then the doctor told my vaginal space is less and if she is born upside down she will not be normal mentally. So the doctor put her back into my stomach. Then she was born with c section. Due to this will my daughter face any problem in future. Will she have any disorder due to this?
I want to last longer in the bed. But couldn't make it for more than 5 minutes. Even can't able to do any other positions due to ED and PE. Please suggest what can be done to have more satisfied love making nights.
I have pcos and I hadn't got my periods since 6 months. I tried losing weight but in vain. I was dieting too at that time. I read some stuff online, so accordingly I have cut out most carbs (except oats) and eat veggies and eggs everyday. Plus I take 2gm of inositol daily. Now the issue is, my periods started a month ago, with spotting for a week, two days normal flow and then spotting again for around a week. The flow was brown. Then my periods stopped for two days and once again they started. This time the flow is deep red. And better than before. Is this a normal thing?
Hello doctor! My parents are diabetic. How can I try my best to stop it in coming me in near future. I eat very less or almost no to rice, potato and drink tea without sugar. Thanks.
I'm 22 years old. I have been dealing with acne since I'm 13. I had mild acne. I have irregular periods but no pcos. I recently consulted a dermatologist. She did mesoporation and prescribed hyaluronic acid gel twice a day, and metronidazole gel once at night and minocycline tablet once a day. But still I'm getting new pimples though I'm taking treatment since 4 weeks. What are the best ways to treat acne problem. Quickly.
I have not sleep very well. From few days I realise that I have also pain in head and its starts in night when I go to sleep. I tried many home remedies but I did not get any improve please help me to recover from this problem.
How can we get fast or instant energy? Please suggest me the main sources of instant energy. Is it good or bad masturbation for health of a 22 years old boy if he doesn't take non veg food in fact he takes only simple food like rice and bread etc.?
There is a pain in my right knee whenever the clouds appears on sky, only right knee, what is that problem?
Hi doctor! I am little worried about my period dates. Last month my date was 29th but today is 29th and I still didn't get my periods. I have little pain in stomach and back. I need to know about normal mensuration cycle. Should I take any medicine or its normal?
What medicine I take when server cold and my height 155 cm and weight 40 kg what weight my on my height.
Can beer be a healthy drink? Despite the common myths surrounding alcohol consumption and the adverse effects that it has on a person in the long run, a controlled and well-balanced intake of beer is not as bad as it would seem.
Here are a few reasons proving that beer can be healthy for you if taken in the right amount and quantity:
- In comparison to other alcoholic beverages, beer is relatively healthier for your kidneys. As a matter of fact, studies show that a bottle of beer can actually reduce the risk of acquiring kidney stones by up to 40%.
- Fiber, as we all know, plays a vital role in digestion. The presence of up to one gram of soluble fiber in just a 30ml glass of beer (dark beer, in particular) makes the beverage very beneficial for digestion.
- Fiber present in beer can also help reduce the level of LDL cholesterol (a harmful proponent of cholesterol).
- It has been proved that beer is a rich source of various B vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- The presence of both nicotinic acid and Lactoflavin in beer makes it an effective cure for insomnia.
- Beer is also helpful in the prevention of blood clots.
- The presence of high levels of silicon in beer is responsible for bestowing a stronger bone density.
- Studies have concluded that beer can also reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Unlike their non-drinking counterparts, beer drinkers are less vulnerable of experiencing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- Because of the presence of certain vitamins, beer has a ton of healthy nourishing benefits for the skin.
- Beer is also useful in fighting against stress.
What are the recommended safe limits of Beer?
- Men should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Women should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Pregnant women or women trying to conceive should not drink alcohol at all. If they do choose to drink, to minimise the risk to the baby, they should not drink more than 1-2 units of beer once or twice a week and should not get drunk.
Despite the above people with increased Triglyceride, Uric Acid should be restricted for consumption of alcohol. People with fatty liver patient with other medication for hypertension, etc. also should refrain from drinking.
People with diabetes who drink should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines:
- Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one day period if you are a man, or one drink if you are a woman.
- Drink beer only with food.
- Drink slowly.
- Avoid "sugary" mixed drinks, sweet wines or cordials.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.