Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have a serious bad breath problem mostly when I don't eat my food and even after brushing teeth and using mouth wash my bad breath problem still occurs. Give me some home remedy to get out of this problem.
What to do for severe back pain? It comes often when doing some heavy works and is really terrible during menstrual period. I can't stand for long time and cannot sit without a support.
I regularly catch cold n cough, n get tired aftr little work done n always feel like to sleep, so I feel my immunity is weak, please suggest me to build up my immunity.
I hav a sudden pain in my right shoulder when I try to stretch it backwards followed by a cracking sound and intense pain. It feels as if it misaligned for a second.
My name is Mr. prashant Kadam aged 31. I would like to know that my hairs are falling. Please suggest me some medicine ad well as home remedies to solve this problem.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Hi 18 year old female, n I have severe skin problems like dry skin, not all over the face, but only specific spots like where there was a pimple sometime or so. I have a severe problem of acne too. N my acne spots are not at all curing.
My baby girl is 1 month after farting and toilet she releases little poop. Please advise. After every feed she gets 15 min burping.
Have you been noticing an increased level of fatigue for quite some days and that’s pushing you to doze off at the desk? Don’t grab that energy drink with an attractive name, sniff through an energy bar in place of gulping down that chemical cocktail. If you are willing to take your energy levels off the charts, it’s important to pay attention to your daily meals and check whether they are able to cater to your daily needs of energy. Know more to boost the enery level.
Here goes a list of top 6 things that can spike up your energy levels:
- Water: You may have heard of it quite a few times, but that makes sense. Human body has 60 percent water constituency implying that the muscles, skin and brain have a considerable amount of water. Several studies show that even a bit of dehydration can reduce your energy levels by slowing down the metabolism (Know more about Metabolic Disorder). Thus, keep hydrated as much as possible, and you can even add basil, mint, lime juice or something healthy to make it tastier.
- Seeds, nuts and oils: Just because almonds and peanut butter have high levels of fat content, it doesn’t necessarily signify that you should be avoiding them. All these are healthy fats, and your body would definitely love the healthy treat and keep you brimming with energy.
- Greek yogurt: This healthy food consists of high levels of protein and lower amounts of sodium and sugar than regular yoghurt. It will definitely keep you fuller than normal. You can even add a stream of honey or a splash of vanilla or small bits of dark chocolate. This is an easy option for your afternoon cravings, and your body would love it.
- Bananas: This fruit contains all the essential vitamins that give your body natural energy and you can eat them on-the-go and there is hardly any need for a dressing. If you are not a lover of this nutritious fruit, then you can dip it in chocolate sauce or add a slab of peanut butter or anything that would make it tastier.
- Lean protein: You must have learnt in your school biology lesson that protein gives energy? It is required for all functions of the body, including blood clotting, repairing of cuts and nicks as well as production of antibodies. Eat as much baked salmons, hard-boiled eggs, walnuts, apples, sweet potatoes as you can.
- Dark chocolate: If any of the above mentioned foods couldn’t put a smile on your face, then this is surely going to succeed in doing so. Keep good amount of dark chocolate with you and grab it anytime you feel fatigued or sleepy.
These yummy foods are yummy treats in the truest sense, and they would surely help in resetting your energy levels.
My eye side is too down. I am wearing glasses but after evening it too hard to see. I am very fearful for this. What can I do?
Hello Sir, Good Morning. Dr. Meri Bhanji 5 yr. Ki hai use Dr. Ko Dikhya hai use Urine Infection Bataya hai Use Fever Aa Rha h tmp. 101 ho jata hai abhi Dr. Ko kal rat ko Dikahya koi Tension wali baat hai kya. please koi advice dijiye. Thanks.
I am 24 years old and I have two knee pain since long day. I have used some medicine but no response. What should I do?
I feel headache all time in several intervals. At that time I felt so bad. How I avoid this. What I do for it?
Hi I am a 21 years old btech student. Due to exams am having continuous headache and eyes are watering while reading the text notes. So I request to find me a solution for reducing the stress and pain.
I do not generally smoke, but sometimes I do it whenever I go for my annual vacations for a week or two. And I have seen that I land up having a throat infection and then consequently wet cough at the end of the trip. Do you think an antibiotic cover or any other precaution can help me not fall sick this time I go for my vacation? I know it is best that I don't smoke, but sorry that's not an option. I am 30 year old otherwise healthy person.
11 Best foods to eat during chemotherapy:
These healing foods may help minimize chemo side effects.
1. Carrots give chemo a boost
Carrots are a chemotherapy superfood. Certain plant compounds, which are also found in parsley, can make chemo more effective by stopping a mechanism in the body that can sometimes interfere with cancer treatment, according to a recent study by the new zealand institute for plant and food research. Researchers hope these foods “could be used to complement conventional treatments to potentially deliver better results for patients.
2. Gravy combats dry mouth
If your dry mouth—a common side effect of chemo—makes swallowing difficult, try moistening your food by covering it with sauces, gravies, or even low fat milk. Liquefying foods in a blender will also help your meal go down a little easier.
3. Rice and bananas for diarrhea
Bland foods like rice, bananas, cooked apples, and dry toast will help bind your stool if you have diarrhea from chemotherapy. Avoid fatty foods, raw fruits, and whole grain products, which can make diarrhea worse. You can also try these home remedies for diarrhea.
4. Whole grains battle constipation
On the other hand, if you are constipated, drinking plenty of fluids and eating foods high in insoluble fiber, such as whole grain breads or cereals, dried fruits, and dried beans or peas, will aid your digestive system. The national cancer institute (nci) recommends drinking eight to 12 cups of liquid a day for those undergoing cancer treatment. Here are other sneaky ways you might be making yourself dehydrated.
5. Small meals help with appetite loss
Loss of appetite is a common side effect of chemotherapy, but instead of forcing yourself to eat three big meals, eat five or six smaller meals throughout the day to stay properly nourished and energized. Adding protein supplements and higher-calorie foods to your diet will help you sustain a healthy weight. However, always consult your doctor to personalize your diet according to your condition, diagnosis, and needs.
6. Ginger candy eases nausea
Chemo often leaves you with a queasy stomach, but ginger candy and lemon drops work like a charm. Suck on them before eating, or sip on some flat ginger ale or cola during your meal. This will help ease your dizziness and settle your stomach. These are more natural remedies for an upset stomach.
7. Custard for mouth sores
Mouth sores can make it painful to eat even the softest of foods. If treatment has left your mouth in pain, try pureed foods that are easy to swallow, such as custards, rice, eggs, porridge, and soups. The blander the better, since salt or spices can make sores even more painful. Avoid sharp or crunchy foods like crackers, chips, and raw vegetables, as well as spicy foods like hot sauces, curry dishes, salsa, and chili peppers, which also irritate sores.
8. Orange juice prevents dry mouth
Ward off dry mouth before it takes hold by filling your diet with plenty of sweet and tart foods. According to the nci, drinking liquids like lemonade and orange juice will help you produce more saliva because their tartness stimulates your saliva glands. However, do not eat or drink these foods if your treatment has left you with a sore mouth or throat, as they will make your symptoms worse. These are other fruit juices that are healthier than you thought.
9. Onion and garlic boost your immune system
Grilled, cooked, or raw, onions and garlic are highly recommended as cancer fighters, as their high levels of antioxidants have been shown to stimulate the immune system’s natural defenses against cancer. In fact, cornell researchers found that strong-flavored onions could even inhibit the growth of some cancer cells. Here are more foods with cancer-fighting abilities.
10. Lean protein maintains energy and muscle
The nci recommends eating more protein when undergoing chemotherapy to give you energy and keep your muscles strong when treatment is draining. Opt for lean proteins like eggs, fish, tofu, and chicken. Many people with cancer find that red meat takes on an unpleasant metallic taste.
11. Selenium-rich foods fight cancer
Brazil nuts, seafood, oats, and brown rice are all great sources of selenium, a cancer-fighting mineral. A study published in the journal of biological chemistry found that selenium compounds boost the immune system, allowing it to fight certain cancers like leukemia and melanoma. However, avoid eating shellfish and raw fish.