Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sean SYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes last night and I don't know what I do to relax my eyes. I am so worried about my eyes and I don't know what I do. Please give me a little bit for my eyes. Please help me.
I am suffered a lot about eye sight, will you please give me the remedies, and also I am lack of nutrition and give me the nutrition details about which food I want to take.
I have red eyes for three day. What should I do to prevent it and also suggest me some easy preventive measures to cure it.
I have too much work that involves using laptop continuously for hours, What to do to avoid sore eyes ?
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from infection in my in upper portion of eyes on the skinny part doctors prescribed me the ointment neosporin-H I had used that but no proper result I had found. So, please suggest some remedy.
Hi. My eyes sight are weak. I am using spectacles. But I want to get rid of the spectacles . Kindly recommend me any medicine reduce my eyes number and want to remove spectacles. I am also Baba ramdev eyes drop. Drishti. Some body recommend me to use Komal eye drops which is good for eyes and its related problems also. So can I use komal eye drops instead of Baba ramdev medicine. Kindly suggest.
I am getting one sided headache (right side) what might be the reasons and please suggest me remedies. Even the eye right side is paining.
I have so big problem my eyes b also watching tv so big liken water also time to give me sun best out problem so please help me now.
I have -5D power for both my eyes. Is doing laser surgery effective for long term? Is there any natural method to gain vision?
Hi I am going to the gym regularly and I exercise for five days a week. The amount of protein I take through food is not able to reach the level I should take for a better physique. Can I take protein powders from good brands like ON or Nitrotek. I drink ample water daily if I take these powders. I have taken twice in the past and did not see any side effects. Can you please advice me on this matter given that this is an ambiguous matter and different people have different opinions. I have spoken to innumerable trainers and athletes and everybody has advised me to take so. Can you please give me your expert advice.
I think I have allergy problem 4 days in a week I am suffering from cold specially sneezing a lot I showed drs they told me its an allergy so there is no any treatment for allergy, it happens mostly when I am in front of fan or if I am in ac room. So please is there any suggestion for me? Is it real there is no treatment for allergy? Thanks for your reply.
Hi, my bf initially was alright. Though we never had said and done relationship but he always behaved like a boyfriend. He had shown all the symptoms of a possessive bf however he always denied our relationship openly. He discussed our relationship with his friends but never accept it in front of me. He is younger than me and I am divorced. For the last few months we are not talking to each other because we had a bad fight. He never used to stay active on fb. But after our break up suddenly he became over active on FB and started liking girl's pictures and all. But on the other hand, he with the help of his friends always kept an eye on me. I am confused now. Because his best friend suddenly started talking to me and indirectly indicated that if me and him would not have a fight we all would have roamed around as we stay close-by. All this boy says that they see me often here and there. Also he says he saw some other person which is a lie. I don't know what's happening? Why he suspects me so much. I love him so much. How to clear this misunderstanding without losing my self-respect. I'm highly emotionally affected. Please guide.
Hi, I am 30 years old, diabetes since 21 years recently contact eye doctor for eye checkup but doctor told cataract is there in my right eye just it is so small no need of surgery what type of diet I should take to keep it constant but my sugar level are under control. please suggest me what should and what should not eat?
Sight is one of our most important senses. To ensure that your vision is not compromised, regular eye examinations are essential. This is regardless of age and overall health because the only way to diagnose conditions in the eye in the early stages is with a comprehensive eye exam. By arresting them in the early stages, many eye disorders can be easily controlled and treated.
During a routine eye examination, the doctor will look into a number of aspects of your eye's health. An eye examination can also indicate serious health issues like diabetes, macular degeneration and glaucoma. Some of the conditions an eye doctor looks for during an eye exam are:
- Refractive error: If you already have a prescription this will be checked. In other cases, the strength of the eye muscles is checked for near sightedness, far sightedness and astigmatism which can be corrected with lasik surgery, spectacles or lenses. The earlier a refractive error is corrected, the lower are its chances of increasing. When it comes to children, they often do not realize signs of vision deterioration and hence, an eye examination becomes essential.
- Amblyopia: This is a condition where one eye has a much higher refractive error than the other or where the eyes are misaligned. If this is not treated in time, amblyopia can stunt vision in the affected eye and result in blindness.
- Strabismus: Crossed or turned eyes are termed as cases of strabismus. This is caused by the misalignment of the eyes and can cause problems with depth perception. This can lead to amblyopia and eventual blindness if not treated in time.
- Focusing and communicative problems between the eyes: An eye examination can also determine problems with focusing on objects. With children this can be a sign of underdeveloped focusing skills while in adults it can be a symptom of presbyopia or age related diminished focusing ability. Your doctor will also check how well your eyes work together. If they do not work in tandem, it can cause headaches, eye strains and problems with reading.
- Diseases: By looking at the blood vessels and retina of the eyes, doctors can detect signs of high blood pressure, cholesterol etc. Leaks in the blood vessels or bleeding in the eyes can also be a sign of diabetes or swelling of the macula.
- Age related conditions: As with the rest of the body, the eye tissues and muscles also degenerate with time. Cataract is one of the most common age related issues that affect the eyes.