Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sayeed Ahmed PashaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a sexual question. As my age is 18 the skin on the top my penis is not getting back while ejected hard. Its same as while I'm in normal mood or on sexual mood while I see porn the penis gets lifted but the top skin does not moves back like the others in porn. Help me to make my cock look like others.
I need a good doctor for depression n pcos I have pigmentation all over face n weight gain my face look like guy many people ask me if I am gay I have very sensitive stomach so no medicine suits my stomach I get motions immediately.
Sir, mujhe toilet mein problem ho raha hai, mujhe din me 3-4bar toilet jana padta hai. Fir bhi pet puri tarah se saf nhi hota or fat bhi badh raha hai.
I am 45 years old and I am male, from lat one year my hair is falling a lot, I did head message and also soak awla overnight and used the water inbthe morning for 20 min, I do get relief for only short period then again it start falling.Please suggest.
Hello Dr. I study well but now little less active in studies don't know what happened. I want to come back with full energy as before. How must I increase my concentration while studying. I was affected by Dengue haemorrhagic fever 4 years back. please do help me. REGARDS.
Sir, I am 20 year old male student perusing my graduation and living alone from 15 months. And I think because of loneliness I take a sleep of 12 hrs and more. Now I became a v.lazy and always in a sleepy mood. I am not able to wakeup at correct time. Should I have to take a anti sleeping pills like modafinil and etc?
I am having pain in my knees and legs, I got my blood sugar and uric acid test, results ate 102 (fasting) 166 (after food) and uric acid - 7.4, please tell me what are the reasons and what should be done.
I have diabetes since last six months and I am taking insulin 4 times a day. What should I do so that I can get rid of the insulin and again start living my life as I used to?
I am 35 year male. I am suffering from gas bloating and loose stools from last 10 years, I have none other symptom, or problem or disease. What should I do?
For me having respiration problem one nostril is working fine and the other nostril sometimes works fine. What should i do for this?
I have tiredness, cough n fever, breathlessness when I comes thru upstairs, fatigue, stomach bloating, head ache, n back pain. I don know what is happen to me.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer