Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sayeed Ahmed Pasha

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Sayeed Ahmed Pasha General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Sayeed Ahmed Pasha
Dr. Sayeed Ahmed Pasha is a trusted General Physician in Cox Town, Bangalore. He is currently associated with Mediosls Clinic in Cox Town, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Sayeed Ahmed Pasha on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Mediosls Clinic

No 4/1 Pachhamal Road COX Town NR Foodworld, Abdul Hafeez RoadBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sayeed Ahmed Pasha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sex sometimes hurts me. Like the initial act is fine but if he goes to deep even with fingers it can been really painful. Being too deep is not the problem, it just really hurts at a certain point and I have to make him stop.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- In many cases, a woman can experience painful sex if there is not sufficient vaginal lubrication. When this occurs, the pain can be resolved if the female becomes more relaxed, if the amount of foreplay is increased, or if the couple uses a sexual lubricant.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Are there any chances of heart attack if the ecg which was done 1 month back was normal. I am anxious alot and the thoughts keep on worrying me.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Ecg is not be all test to detect a heart attack. A drop of blood is tested from finger and put on strip shows 2 lines confirms heart attack and it is called tropnin test. It costs only 200/-. But for preventing a heart attack and to know about status of heart. Echo test is done for %age of heart functions. Total lipid profile and blood sugar tests to know risk to blood vessels and halter test to find out strain on the heart.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have small bumps in my hands and back of my body. When I consulted a doctor he suffered me for fnac and said I am having neurofibroma. is there any treatment for prevention of further bumps.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine calcarea flour 6x (dr reckeweg) chew 4 tab 3 times daily conium mac 30 (dr reckeweg) drink 5 drop in 1 spoon fresh water at night report after 2 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having itching problem in my groin area for a long time now, I think its jock itch. Please tell me what to do and what medicine to take?

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi lybrate-user, do you have any thing scraping like white scales from that groin area. Bcoz we need to confirm the type of infection and take medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My cousin is 24 year old. His testis are small and penis length is 4 inch. He also do not have male phenotype completely. Is there any possible treatment.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to Increase his self confidence and Eat protein rich food and take tablet Nurokind-more RF (1-1 )for a month and follow up on completion.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 year old girl. I am suffering from bilateral pcod even though I am lean. My doctor prescribed myotol-F. I was taken myotol-F for 5 months. But my condition was not improved. Now my doctor prescribe normoz. What exercises I have to do? What diet I have to eat? To resolve pcod symptoms?

Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Follow a healthy diet. Cut on sugars, exercise daily. Wait for 2 more years before starting any treatment. Do not go by sonography report of cos.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 15 years old and I have finger pain since a long time, what should I do doctor ?

Diploma in Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, MD - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist, Bangalore
Give pressure the dipping point on the portion between the thumb and the index finger on the back of the palm. Press and release for 15 times where the pain is more. This will solve the problem. Further do some wrist rotation exercise. Consult after 5 days. For further guidance and treatmen.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Iam a 43years old and suffering for diabetes from last 3 years. Fasting 140 and pp 240. What should I do.

Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Msc., B.Sc. Biotechnology
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hi lybrate-user. Stop eating all types of sugars and carbs. Have frequent small meals rather than having full big meals. Eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits. Do not eat only sweet fruits like banana, custard apple etc.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I was in relation with one boy and have sex with him several time. But now we are not together. M soon going to get marry to some other guy. Does he would come to know about my virginity?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. Female virginity could be lost (breakage of hymn sheeth) due to sexual intercourse. It can also be lost due to physical stretching exercise, cycling, swimming, climbing hills etc. Therefore, you can have various explanations. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband has sugar for the past 14yrs. There is always fluctuation in sugar levels. Please suggest me some remedy and what diet should be given to him?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
A therapeutic diet in itself can solve many of your problems. Dietary therapy prescribed by a registered dietitian is needed. You need to provide me daily food intake example. There are many lifestyle and dietary guidelines that can be followed. Eat a balanced diet as prescribed by a registered dietitian, I being a registered dietitian and doctor have been successfully helping patients achieve their optimum weight goals and help in several diseases. The best diet is one which is healthy and well balanced with foods from all the food groups, and one which is varied and that you can stick to I being a registered dietitian strongly accommodate the patients own preferences without the patient feeling that they are on a diet not compromising the weight management goals. I will also prescribe medicines that will speed up the time to achieve your weight management goals and help heal many of your lifestyle diseases. Check my tips blog on lybrate to see more details on healthy diet for your problems. I will need to carry out detailed assessment in your case, after assessing your personal challenges to weight management, I will recommend a strategy to gradually change habits and attitudes that have sabotaged your past efforts. Reply back for private consultation for a holistic dietary therapy which includes diet, simple workouts and few medications.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How many inches penis want to do a wife pregnant. Even size of circumference also please

Homeopath, Raebareli
It depends on the factor on the semen quality. Also if you wife has any problem that needs to be sorted out to be pregnant.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Food to Avoid in a Cold

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), M.D.Ayu, BAMS, MD, Ph.D
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Food to Avoid in a Cold
When you are suffering with cold
Avoid cold diets, ice cream, curd, sour things, spicy items, fruits, etc. And take fresh ginger piece and tulasi leaves 4; 5, and prepare paste add two spoon of honey and take every day morning and evening
1 person found this helpful

My sugar is fasting 192 pp is 227 maine aaj test karvaya hai koi medicine ho to bataye.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, the sugar levels are very high, particularly fasting. So you need to start treatment with anti-diabetes drugs. There are many medicines, which can be used. I would also like to know hba1c%, before advising any medication. Along with medicine you will have to exercise regularly and take a restricted diet. Plus avoid sweets, deep fried foods, junk foods, pastries, white bread, other bakery items, fructose corn syrup containing products, sweetened aerated drinks and high fat milk products. Exercise regularly for about 1 hour a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

His hand shakes a lot. On consulting a doc I was told its essential tremor. Can diet and exercise help him? Being a student he faces difficulties while writing. His height has also not increased since 2 years. Please help.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), CRAV
Ayurveda, Bangalore
Give kapikachhu churna 3gm twice a day with 1/2 cup of milk. Apply ksheer bala tailam in head regularly.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have nightfall problem for two years and I took medicine from many doctors but it does not stop. What should I do?

General Physician, Chennai
You are 25 years old it is common in this age if you are too worried about it try meditation, exercise and see if you are benefitted, there are no medicines for this.
16 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I feel my sex capacity is going down, earlier I can do two to three times in a day whereas now I am doing once in two to three days. I do not want to use drugs due to its side effects. Kindly suggest me.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, The decrease in libido is most commonly seen when stress levels go high, so try distressing exercises and meditation. Drink plenty of water to keep yourself well hydrated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from headache since two days. Which medicine should I take for cure?

BHMS, MD - Alternate Medicine
Homeopath, Nagpur
First you need to identify the trigger factor of headache and avoid it. So to treat headache you need medicine and to remove the tendency of headache you need proper counseling. Sometimes visual disturbances may indicate some kind of growth. No pain killer can relieve better than homoeopathy. If you want homoeopathic treatment
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have mild gastric problem. I have taken little food in the afternoon with dal and curd rice. From that time stomach pain came. Once motion also happened. But in motion little bit blood came. What should I do? Any problem for me? Pls suggest me. My weight also little decreased recently. Daily I am eating but no problem. If tamarind is added little any problem.

Certificate in Basic Course on Diabetes Management, CCEBDM Certificate in Diabetes, MBBS
General Physician, Pune
Initially plenty of oral liquid, simple food, pantoprazol 20 mg twice a day before food and Oflox OZ Tablet twice a day after food. If no relief see your doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Several times my friend told me that sometimes he has problems in breathing. He consulted the doctors also but they say its due to allergy. If you could help my friend about this problem we will be thankful to you. It happens after every 4-5 months.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Indore
Take homeopathic bacillinum 1 m one dose alternate day pattern at morning for 15 days. Take ashtha aid 1 tab thrice a day from bakson compamy of homoeopathy for 15 days also. Please also check your ige level blood test & reply. I wish to inform that your problem is curable with concept of modern homeopathy cure in complete, permanent, easy, safe, fast & costeffective mode. This would be permanently resolved, dont worry.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sis is pregnant. 6-7 months. She is having swollen legs during evening n night time. And also having cough from long time. please help us n tell us d reasons for this?

Gynaecologist, Satara
Hi. First about swollen legs. Normally as preg advances ,leg swelling increases because of gravide uterus pressure and some physiological changes that may cause same complaint. Avoid long time sitting on chair n standing. Have daily morning or evening walk on plain ground .prefer to sit on floor or sofa with legs fold. Stil your sister complaining increased swelling go through BP monitoring by obstetrician. And for cough you can take opinion of MD medicine as it's long lasting.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed