Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savitha S.wani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savitha S.waniYour feedback matters!
If my child has a fever, can I give them paracetamol and ibuprofen at the same time? Can I give my child paracetamol or ibuprofen with cough or cold medicines?
My baby boy of 13 month has developed dental carries & out of his total 7 teeth his 2 teeth are of yellowish colour with 1-2 dots on each tooth. Pl suggest.
I am 22 years old. I don't know whether to call my problem depression, jealousy or stubborn. I am having a friend who is best friend to me. I am also a very good friend to her but I don't feel my importance in her life any more since the time she became close to one of my other friend. They use to chat at least one hour daily. And I don't know what to say after 10 min. I feel that I am not good enough to be her best friend as the other guy. I tried to break there friendship (not a good hearted deed I know) but they became even more close. I asked her not to talk to him she said-" he has not done anything wrong, is a good person and I love talking to him moreover he has not taken your place but has created his own" I REALLY UNDERSTAND THAT. And don't want to break there friendship from heart. But I was so depressed so stubborn that I taunted her for ruining my life every time we talked. Then too she tried to make every thing right. Now time has come that I loose my mental stability when ever I seen them both online at the same time and say something that ruin my friendship even more. I just can't control it. I don't want to say any thing but I feel restless I breath heavily my heart goes heavy blood pumping in my head. I want to control it please help.
My age 24 and hight 5'7" but my weight is 46. I want to gain my weight and personality. What I do for this ?
I usually dnt have pain during my periods since my puberty. And I suffer from irregular periods. Last month my periods was little abnormal. When I wash the bleeding is heavy. But in my pad I can only see drops of blood. Is it serious? This month also my periods is late by 4 days. I usually have oral sex with my boyfriend. We don't have sex and am still a virgin. But why the periods is light last time. Am little scared about it.
Hi doctor, am 24I have a habit of masturbating almost everyday from a long time. Have tried a lot to quit. But I end up in it. Am getting married in a year and afraid of any further problems like sperm count and all. Any suggestions to quit. And will this be harmful in future? Coz of being doing for this long time.
As suggested I have started adding 1 tablespoon baidyanath dhatupaushtik in 1 glass of milk everyday. I am taking it every day and it's 2nd bottle of same going on. Problems are still as follow. 1. ED 2. Less energy 3. pre mature ejaculation 4. Can not bale to perform in bed . please help
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are bacterial infections in the urinary system. They’re very common and usually not serious, though there can be exceptions.
Your urinary tract includes your bladder, kidneys, ureters (two tubes that go from your kidneys to your bladder), and urethra (how urine goes out of your body from your bladder).
If you have a UTI in your kidneys, doctors call it pyelonephritis. If it’s in your bladder, the medical term is cystitis.
Who Gets Urinary Tract Infections?
Anyone can. But UTIs are more likely if you:
- Are a woman
- Have had UTIs before
- Have a condition that affects your bladder's nerve supply (including diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and spinal cord injuries)
- Have been through menopause
- Are overweight
- Have something that blocks the passage of urine, such as a tumor, kidney stone, or an enlarged prostate
- Use a contraceptive diaphragm or spermicide for birth control
- Have a catheter, a tube placed into the bladder to drain urine from the bladder into a bag outside the body
- Are a man who has sex with men, has HIV infection, or hasn’t been circumcised
Most of these traits also raise the chance that a simple bladder infection may become a more serious kidney infection, or turn into sepsis (an infection that has gotten into your bloodstream). For pregnant women, a kidney infection can raise the odds of delivering a baby too early.
- Most UTIs are due to bacteria that are normally found in your gut, such as E. coli. Other bacteria that can cause them include staphylococcus, proteus, klebsiella, enterococcus, and pseudomonas.
- Some bladder infections in both men and women are linked to two sexually transmitted bugs: Chlamydia trachomatis and mycoplasma. Another parasite, trichomonas, can cause similar symptoms.
- Women are more likely to get urinary tract infections, because the tube that goes from the bladder to the outside (the urethra) is much shorter than in men. Because the urethral opening is closer to the anus in women, it’s easier for bacteria from stool to get into the female urethra. A urinary tract infection may be linked to sex.
- In men, a bladder infection is almost always a symptom of another condition. Often, the infection has moved from the prostate or some other part of the body. Or it may mean that a tumor or something else is blocking or interfering with the urinary tract.
- Chronic kidney infections in children sometimes happen because of a structural problem that allows urine to flow back from the bladder to the kidneys (reflux), or because the bladder doesn’t empty completely.