Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savitha S Rai
Submit a review for Dr. Savitha S RaiYour feedback matters!
I m suffering from men shaped baldness W please suggest me to cure that nd bring hairs on bald shape. Nd I hv heard abt onion mask please also tell me abt this.
How to hide an intercourse reality to husband which was done before marriage .so that he will unknown at marriage first night.
I am a long distance runner age 31 years suffering from lower shin pain which is not healed even after taking 40 days rest. I am not sure if this is diagnosed correctly.
Sir I am having diabetes problem but now I did my ecg test in which my heart rate was 117 .pls tell .i always have a fear and anxiety kind of fillings.
Kidneys stones occur as a result of accumulation of mineral deposits in the kidneys. The size of a kidney stone may vary from person to person and they are noticed only if they create a blockage in the kidney. Apart from the kidneys, they may occur in the urethra, ureters and the bladder. Kidney stones only cause pain when they are pushed into the ureters.
Homeopathy is a system that focuses on treating the cause of the disease and hence is a holistic method of treatment. The various homeopathic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience intense pain while urinating; it also helps if you have a constant urge to urinate. You may also notice blood in the urine.
- Berberis vulgaris: If you suffer from pain in the kidney resulting from the kidney stone located on the left portion of your body, then this remedy is prescribed. You may also experience stiffness in the kidney region in the early hours of the morning. You may also have a bubbling sensation that worsens while moving your body.
- Sarsaparilla: If you are passing white colored deposits in your urine, then sarsaparilla is used to treat the condition. You may also experience intense pain after urinating.
- Lycopodium: Lycopodium is a deep acting remedy that is recommended if you pass red deposits through your urine. You may experience very strong urges to urinate at night along with intense pain in the back that gets better after urinating. The pain from the kidney stones tends to worsen during the afternoon.
- Benzoic acid: If you show symptoms, such as dark brown urine and high uric acid levels in the body, then this remedy is recommended to treat the condition. Benzoic acid also helps in optimizing the levels of uric acid in the body.
- ColoCynthis: This remedy is recommended if you experience intense pain in the urethra while passing stools. You may also pass crystals in your urine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Can I relact my baby 4.5 months old I had stopped as I was having low milk supply and lack of support. I am interested in breastfeeding my baby. (He is completely bottle fed.)
Hello, doctors. I am a 16 year old ambitious student who regularly takes part in numerous activities. I go to the gym and my diet is proper but it so happens that at the later weeks of each month, I lose motivation and feel depressed. The same things that would get me excited like talking to my friends and feeling the wind against the feed starts seeming pointless. But after a week or so, I go back to being excited again. This relentless cycle each month without gap takes a lot of precious time when I could be working on my virtual internships or reading ahead of my school work. Please, help?
I have tonsils. Left side tonsil is very enlarged. Right side is less enlarged. One doctor said- this can be cured only by operation. I did not do that. Homeopathy Doctor said- no need for operation. Take medicine for 1.5 years. It will cure. I took Homeopathy medicine. At the time of eating I was fine, but when I left my throat pains and ulcers also come with pain. I am taking Septilin from Himalayas. But its not the proper solution. Please advise the best solution how to remove tonsils completely from the root. I cannot eat cold things also. I am suffering from bad and huge enlarged tonsils.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- Infections like tuberculosis and chlamydia can cause pain.
- Sometimes some intestinal conditions like colitis, IBS can cause chronic pelvic pain.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.