Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Savitha PrakashYour feedback matters!
My best friend left me after a misunderstanding, and now I can't leave without him, always I used to think about him. He leaves with me but he never talks to me, and this guilt is killing me. I can't live without my best friend. please plz help me.
I am nt been able to concentrate on my studies. Wat can I do to concentrate nd give well in my exams. please hlp.
Doctor please help me since childhood I am suffering from homosexuality disorder I used to think I am a girl and wear girl dress and cosmetics n all. Whenever any male guest came to home if he sleeps @ night I was touching his private parts and gets enjoyed. After that when I grown up that time this habit was continued. And @ the age of 25 I did my engineering and I got into depression. Another thing is I used to call male freinds n talk like girl in a sexy way and arouse him in sexual way and masturbate that time only. Here I am showing one psychiatrist but I did not told him this all. Now I am 29 year male and regularly thinking that really I am gay? Thinking too much and again I got into depress mode feeling like hell continue checking in internet that how to overcome from homosexuality into heterosexuality all that crab it hurts too much please tell me how to overcome this problem so that I need to live heterosexual life.
I m smoking and eating tobacco from last 2 year n I seriously need to leave it bcc it's harmful and I m too young. What should I do that I can leave this idiotic habit.
I would like to know who can provide proper medication for my wife who's in to Mania/Bipolar depression in Mumbai and around Suburb area? Few symptoms are as follows: I think she is into "Psychotic depression" as I read from one of the forums and especially if you read some of her recent signs what she is going through: 1. Give all money to beggars, kinners. And other old people who's asking for money 2. She thinks she is holding Shiva so she keeps yelling on family members all time 3. She thinks she bought our rental apartment, bought an Audi, and got 500+ crores with me 4. She listen to 3-4 particular songs and keep repeating them the whole day/ night 5. Doesn't want to sleep 6. 3-4 AM starts washing cloths 7. She doesn't care even our bedroom is messed up 8. Talks the whole day even with a strangers 9. Stops listening/ keeping her self away from all closed family or friends, and she gets super hyper if one of us try to say something 10. No fear of public and she doesn't feel embarrassed herself even walking with bare feet 11. Started putting everything on Facebook (in real life she doesn't that) 12. Broke 2 of her mobiles and then couldn't remember.Please tell sir .
Hlo.For past smem months .I am feeling very low. Bcoz of my work schedule and failure of my love relation. Dont want people to talk wid me or see me. What is this disease particularly called and is this curable or wid time it wll heel ?
Hi I'm very dejected, feeling strength less. Not interested. Not following routine. All this since two years.
I am having constant recurring of negative thoughts it had ruptured my daily life I can't do stuff! Is it related to some sort of psychological illness.
Hi doctors, from last 2 weeks I am undergoing lot of depression (I feel). There are certain thought which cross my mind everyday. And every single minute. I couldn't stop thinking, while I want to. Even while sleeping, thoughts are going in mind. Sometimes I couldn't sleep and feel flurry. Sometimes heartbeat rises and drop down. Feel exhausted long breaths and if I eat anything it get omitted from body. Rest I am taking glucoses daily to avoid weakness.
Hi, I have a 19 month old daughter. She is always throwing tantrums and gets upset over small things. She cries a lot when we don't give her whatever she desires and eventually has her way. I don't want to spoil her and need help to understand her psychology and control her behavior.
Where to start first of all I'm sorry if this post is to long but I have to get it out some way I'm barely hanging on I'm so depressed and anxious it's unbearable and the none stop thoughts of dying is with me all day and night I just can't cope with reality at all barely able to function especially.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about certain things, but letting that fear take over your life is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person:
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this biochemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. It has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation, if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is a homeopathic remedy made from the middle layer of sea shells that has a number of applications. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses.
However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating.