Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savitha KauraYour feedback matters!
I take more time in bathroom (for pooping-around 30 min), may I know what is the problem and how can I over come it?
Lack of sleep only at night sleep not coming after morning 4a. M to 5 a.m sleep comes automatically. Can suggest any treatment?
Hello Doctors Can a prediabetes person can eat rice and fruits? If yes then please tell names of the fruits. And what should be avoided?
I generally suffer from cold. Once I got caught of cold it will not leave me for 2 weeks.what can be done?
I have pain in right knee .the doctor has prescribed tab. Biocart, osta d cal, fam d and riconia. Can it be cured through physiotherapy exercises. If yes then what should be done.
Sir I find in my Left kidney having a small stone i.e 3 mm. What type treatment I require? Pls give me a good suggestion.
I am 57 years old male having problem of piles due to constipation since 3 years and gastric . What can I do ?
I've problem of hair fall from 3 months.&hair fall rate is increasing day by day. Can you suggest me what can I do now?
Hello sir/madam, I want to gain weight but jab bhi main apni diet leta hu uske 1 hr ke bad loo jaana pdta hai morning or eve mei! isse meri weight gain kerne mei Koi problm toh nai hogi? ? please hlp me.
Non evasive method of getting your heart bolckage checked for perfect results ? Please do not suggest angiography.
I'm 25 years old male. How do I come to know that I have a strong libido or normal sexual desire. My total testosterone level is 4.76.
My son 7 years old suffering from nasal block if he take air of fan for cooling in summer when he sweating, he born in im-matured (8 months), he often suffering from several problem please, suggest me.
I have some fever and I have some put on weight I am very tens because I am not feeling hungry right now why please answer me.
Being an agriculture based country, India awaits the arrival of the monsoons. The monsoon rains are the most beneficial source of water for the crops in India. But with the advent of the monsoons, a variety of diseases also approach the country. Diseases like malaria and typhoid are very common during the monsoons. These diseases make you terribly weak when afflicted with them.
Given below are a few of the monsoon diseases and how Ayurveda will help you combat with them:
- Cholera: The presence of the bacteria V.Cholerae causes you to suffer from cholera. Lemon renders the bacteria inoperative and cucumber helps to ease the symptoms of cholera. Liquefied onion with mint and vinegar is extremely essential to recover from cholera.
- Typhoid: Ambarbaris is composed of citric and malice acids which help in treating the fevers caused while suffering from typhoid. It also controls the occurrence of diarrhea. Apart from ambarbaris, neem also helps to treat the typhoid inflicted fevers.
- Dysentery: The most basic treatment available for dysentery is the bark of kurchi or kantaja. In case you are suffering from constipation, isabgol will be extremely helpful in that case. For chronic dysentery, a preparation made of mercury and sulphur, called 'rasa parpati' might be advised.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a water and food borne disease, which is very common during the monsoons. One of the symptoms of Hepatitis A is jaundice. Ambarbaris is very efficient in curing jaundice. Kanphool or dandelion is very powerful in curing Hepatitis A along with other liver conditions. Kasni improves bile secretion in the liver. Hence it is useful while recovering from hepatitis A.
- Malaria: Malaria is a disease which is borne by mosquitoes. It is another common monsoon disease. Afsanthin is an Ayurvedic component which helps to diminish the effects of the fevers caused due to malaria. Amla, which has a high quantity of vitamin C, helps to restore the lost Vitamin C content in the body. Neem can also be used to recover from malaria. Shikakai is another Ayurvedic remedy that helps curtail the fever caused by malaria. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.