Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savitha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SavithaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old girl but mjhe bht gussa ata h or bht chichidapan rhta h na m kisi se ache se baat krti hu na hi kuch kaam na padai m man lg rha h mera or na hi kisi cheej m M in love with someone and I love him more than my life but he cheats me or uski wjh se m hmesha udas rhti mjh uski itni adat ho gai h ki m usse baat kre bina nhrh skti na dekhe bina but khudko kosti hu that why I loved him M bus apni normal life jina chahti gussa chidchidapan khtam krna chahti usey chodkr apni life pe focus krna chahti hu what can I do please help me.
I am 24 year old male. My face skin is not faire. It's very dull last 2 year. Give my some ans fir glow my face skin and pimples.
Does regular masturbation cause any harm? I do twice. A day. Their is really a confusion is it okk fr health or not?
Hello respected Doctors. I would like to get some knowledge regarding Creatinine level of a human body. My mom is a diabetic person she got operated of kidney stone in the month of Oct. She is suffering from high creatinine level since her infection in kidney due to kidney stone. Even after terminating the stone her creatinine level is not decreasing. She gets reactions on her body due to new medicines if she starts. Kindly guide me the appropriate way to deal with my mom's case to recover her kidney damages and avoid reaching the stage of dialysis. Thanking You All. Good Night Swtdrms. Will be eagerly waiting for all your valuable advises.
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill effects of all work and no play.
- Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
- While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
- Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
- Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
- Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
- Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
- Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
- Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
- Take a short trip: Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
- Meditate for a calmer self: Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
- Don't bring work home: Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
- Go for regular checkups: Consulting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.