Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Savita SriharshaYour feedback matters!
When anybody suffer from diabetes, doctor suggest to walk in the morning & evening. But which is the best sport for diabetes? Badminton, swimming etc.
I apply roll on deodorant on my armpit after bath. I have a doubt that whether I should use or not as I think I am blocking the pores which is not good. Does using it daily for a long term will have some side effects?
Sai is having severe throat pain since 5 days. He tried medicine but still he can't get rid of it. What maybe the reason like change in climate or any other reasons. Can you please prescribe any better medicine?
I am nisha 24 years old I suffering last two month with reducing monthly periods problem. Reducing the 4 to 2 days.
I have met with an accident and sprained my left ankle very badly, there is no fracture or other damage to the ankle same confirmed by xray and mri scan. It's 4th week now still ankle movement is not free. I am applying only heat pack and rest (avoiding walking). Need to do anything else. No cast is put.
I have dark underarms, I tried bleach it helped me a lot in fading the darkness. But the darkness is not gone completely. What should I do?
I have tell the about stomach pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief. Please give me solution of this problem.
I'm 23 year old & ain't happy with my height. I'm 5'5" tall I want to increase my height what should I do?
I missed my monthly period this month n i think its bcoz of my changed lifestyle i m 19 yrs old n is on break from studies i m kinda sleeping late like 1.30 and getting up by 11 or 12 sometimes. So of my change i think i m not getting periods. I m still waiting for it . Hope it starts . Can u please tell me how can i get my periods every month on time as it really bothers me.
I am 28 year old female and got married I have kids also, I have marks on both chiks what should I do ?
Sir iam 19years old, I have overweight body so please help me to how to loose my weight in medicines or naturally.
Iam 18 years old, male. I am suffering from motions form yesterday. I use a tablet but its gives relief only at night again it starts now I am now using another one tablet will it be alright.
I'm 22yr old female. Unexpectedly a lot of times I see blackness under my lips covering my chin entirely. I can't figure out reasons and solutions. They suddenly appear and disappear.
Hi I have been suffering from stones in both kidneys and bladder stones in urinary bladder. I tried some natural ways of removing it but its not working out for me. The stone size ranges from 4.9 mm in kidney and 8.1 mm in bladder. Please suggest something to remove the stones without operation ways as possible. Thanks.
I have caught with Cold and Fever. I went to hospital and got injection and tablet. One day I was fine but after that I'm feeling again a feverish and drowsy. I'm getting a bad smell from my nose. Can you help to get rid of those bad smell and cold.
My doctor said. In order to take a medical test. I must not consume water from morning 9 to afternoon 2 .on tomorrow. My problem is that I consumed water very much while compared with that of a normal person. Can you suggest me how to avoid myself from drinking water tomorrow on that particular timings? Thank-you.
Obesity not only leads to a life full of health problems like diabetes and heart diseases, but it can also diminish your love life. It can lead to decrease of stamina, increases sexual brokenness and hormonal irregularity.
Here are the primary nine things that losing weight can help you with, and in return, make your sex life better.
- Erectile dysfunction: Heavy people are likely to experience the ill effects of erectile dysfunction and impotency. Issues related to obesity like elevated cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes decrease the blood flow to all parts of the body, including the penis, hence bringing on issues with erection. Different reviews have demonstrated that losing a little measure of weight can beat this condition.
- Hormonal imbalance and low charisma: Obesity is specifically connected to hormonal imbalance and lower testosterone levels, which thus can hinder sexual desires in both men and women. Another issue is an increased muscle to fat ratio, which leads to more sex hormone restricting globulins in the system.
- Infertility: In women, obesity leads to a decrease in the number of eggs.
- Diseases that obstruct sex: People who are heavy, especially in the pelvic region, have a tendency to experience the adverse effects of a large number of illnesses, which can affect their sexual experiences in different ways. This can be because of physiological or mental reasons or because of medicines taken for that illness. Diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, hypertension, depression, dementia and different diseases all affect the sexual working.
- Sexually transmitted diseases and undesirable pregnancies: Since heavy individuals are probably going to have less sex than the others, they are likelier to display high hazard of sexual conduct. They are also more likely to get pregnant because of their tendency to be unresponsive to certain medications due to reduced blood flow.
- Less sex positions conceivable: Tragically, the changing of positions during intercourse can be difficult when one or both partners are fat. Moreover, if both the partners are heavy, it can also hinder penetration.
- Less inclined to engage in sexual relations: Overweight people are continually going to think that it is harder to look for a partner and thus feel less attractive. Hence, they hardly engage in sexual activities.
- Low self-esteem and wretchedness: We live in a society where heavy individuals are routinely ridiculed. This sort of isolation begins when a person is extremely young and obesity turns into the characterizing normal for that person, regardless of their different qualities.
- Absence of stamina: Obesity is regularly connected with sluggishness and an inactive way of life. Moreover, this may regularly hinder the sexual experiences of obese people. In men, it will likewise diminish their ability to keep. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.