Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Savita MallikarjunYour feedback matters!
Difficulty in falling in sleep I am studying mbbs final years exam are near after 3 days give some tips for relieve it!
I am 20 years old and I have headache from early days and when I doesn't drink morning tea it will come.
I am suffering in loose motion since ten days .I have take many more medicine from various doctor but can't find any remedy please guide me.
What are the causes in dengue fever. How many days to take time to release. What are the precautions.
Hi Doctor, I was undergone treatment of 15. 9 mm Stone in Right Upper Ureter in 5 sitting of ESWL with DJ-Stent it was crushed and flush out. With urine. Now from last 10 days I feeling pain in Right Side and irritation in after passing urine. I have done USG and the report says :Pelvicalacal Fullness" Could you please let me know do I need to go for any other tests apart from this? And What is the reason of pain? regards,
Am 23 years old n masturbating since I was in class 7. How to stop it completely. I've tried my level best but I am unable to completely stop it. How to stop it. I've also written a note in paper writing the problems n side effects of this so that I could read this every time whenever I have strong desire. But it is not yet helpful. What to do.
My left upper eye lid is swollen, and eyes have become red. Is it ok if I take antibiotics to cure them?
Good solution for sex erection Problem and tell capsule name already I am taking getgo tablet no result.
Hi there! I am having a problem with my digestion since a month. I am having very loose stools and that as well very frequent these days. I wonder whats wrong. I never had such a problem. If any of the specialists can gve me suggestions that ll be great.
I m 19 years old and have severe head ache since 3 days. I am not able to sleep the whole night please help. And also my back starts aching and eyes burn. What should I do?
Pregnancy, especially the first one, is a very anxious phase in a couple's life. There is the knowledge of leaving your previous life and transition to a new one filled with excitement (and copious amount of poop). Every pregnancy is different. Some women are completely turned off by the thought of having sex while others suddenly have their interests spiked. Here are six things you need to know about sex during and after pregnancy
1. You won't hurt the baby: As creative as you get thinking of different positions, it is unlikely that sex will harm your unborn child. Although it is a good sign that your maternal instincts are kicking in, this is a simple open and shut case. While you and your partner get on the act, your baby will rest safely in the amniotic sack well protected with layers of cushion in the form of flesh and fluids. The mucous plug in your cervix that puts a cork on the amniotic fluid ensures things remain stable.
2. You won't bump the baby on the head: As much as your partner would like to believe that his penis is long enough bump into the baby during sex, this is not a possibility. No penis is that big or close to being big enough to get close to the baby. Even if your baby is head down resting in your pelvis, it is unlikely he or she will take a hit during sex.
3. Your baby won't watch your act: You have to have sex to make babies. That is one of the most natural and beautiful realities of our lives. It is true that your baby activity may spike a little when your uterus contracts after an orgasm, so that way the baby will know something exciting happened. But it is not possible for the baby to 'know' or 'remember' what happens on the outside.
4. Sex won't result into an STD transmission to your baby: For one, it is best to stick to your partner who you know is free from STD with or without the baby bump. You'll also feel better knowing that once the baby is inside, your cervix is shut and out of access for anything from semen to other organisms as the mucus plug acts as a super tight cork. But when it comes to STD, it is better you go the safe way for yourself and only proceed if you know your partner is clean for sure.
5. You'll have some extra fun with new manoeuvers: With a baby bump in between, the usual missionary position becomes uncomfortable for many women. Try new and fun ways to keep your partner happy
6. Sex will feel better or worse: Sex will make you feel better or worse depending on how comfortable you are. It is always great to get that loving feeling with your partner, but if you don't want to go all the way, you can start with a hug and end with a kiss too.
In case you have some questions or concerns you must discuss with your doctor.