Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SavitaYour feedback matters!
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I used contraceptive pills 5, 4 times in an year. I would like to know is that will effect my infant if I'm getting pregnant?
Hi, my mother is 50 years old she is feeling lots weakness in body her health is getting down day by day & her diet also very poor we got her blood test also in the report everything is fine I want to ask can we give her iron calcium tablets or tonics I would like to be happy if you will suggest something better.
Hi doctor, I have pcos from past two years. I did not take any precautions. Before 10 months I got married. Now I am trying for a baby. Recently I hav consulted to a gynic. They gave metformin and goecyst. I hav used it for 2 months. I got periods in 32 days. Now my doc suggested ovaa should-ds. I am taking this from past two days. Will it help me to get conceive? Pls reply.
Is it good to conceive after D and C which happen in 3 jan and after D and C periods happen on 3 feb can I try for conceive right now.
My wife got birth to healthy child one month back. Both the mother n child r fine. But just yesterday her blood discharge has increase to somewhat more. Kindly let me know why? An any medicince to continue.
I am 23 years old and I weigh 78 kg. I am having polystic ovarian syndrome. My periods are normal. Will it affect my fertility? If so can the issue be over come by loosening the weight.
My wife name is chinku singh (30). For this month she is unable to take period on time further on this her earlier date for last month is passed. If there is any UP and DOWN in female period's date so it harmful for my wife health hence we both are so worried please let us know why the Period won't on time.
What are side effects, if ovaries are removed of one side (Right side). What are chances of getting pregnant with one ovaries of left side naturally or through IVF. Please suggest as I am getting ovarian cyst frequently.
Me n my bf get intimated two months ago. He rubbed his pennis on my vagina. He is not sure abt the cum and pre cum tht it is left inside or not. And unfortunately we were not using protection. After ths in next month I get my periods late by one week but before ths I get my periods on tym only nt a single day delay. N now in ths month m still waiting for my periods 10days are up. please help me out. M I pregnant. N how can I get periods suggest me some pills plzz need your guidelines very much worried plzz.
HI sir, I am 34 years old male. My wife is 29 years old. 15 days back, we consult a doctor. She recommends her Vtwo gel. But the gel is not available. So please tell me the alternative gel for Vtwo gel. She feels shy to consult doctor again. Thats why I am asking here.
Hello I am 22 years old I have done sex every month 10 times regularly for about a year when I have done 1 times then regularly for 12 days den I take break of 6 months den when I done sex I bleed again and after that I do it 10 11 times every month for about a year now I am getting married with another guy due to some issues and from past 2 years I do not even touch my vagina does now also m loose as I take proper diet do yoga and exercise daily can my husband get to know about my virginity does there is any Ayurveda treatment for this or any other treatment for this I do not even touch my vagina from 2 years please tell me can vagina becomes tight between these 2 years.
My nani is suffering from breast cancer her blood is flowing from last five days she is taking homeopathic treatment. Could pls tell me any medicine ?
I and my girlfriend were making out on 10th march and she's gone for a trip since 11th march and she informed me that she's bleeding black blood in her periods now. She's gonna have her periods soon like approx this week but not on 11 or 12 it's too soon. Also after having sex she was complaining about abit of pain in her lower private parts. I did not cum in her I am 99% like most of it was out. Maybe 1% would have went thru we even had a bath after that to make sure the cleanliness. Is this a sign of pregnancy (black bleeding)? Or we'll know that after her periods?
Hi, Me and My girlfriend had unprotected sex. After 12 hours she had unwanted-72 pill. She missed her periods. And today she had done pregnancy test. And the result is positive? What should we do now please help. We don't need baby. Our age is just 23 please help.
I am 38 years old unmarried virgin woman. I had recently been diagnosed with cervical polyp. When I checked on Internet, it was mentioned it mostly happens in case of pregnant women or old woman. I would like to know what could be the cause of this problem in my case and what is the treatment for this.
Today ld is prevalent among 12% of school going children and is often left unnoticed. If identified at an early stage it can be remidiated (if not cured).
Unidentified ld can leave a child emotionally scared and academically backward.
What is learning disability?
Learning disability is a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language -spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do basic mathematical calculations. It is characterised by
A) disorder of attention and hyperactivity.
B) memory disorders.
C) academic characteristics (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculcia).
D) disorder of listening.
E) disorder of spoken language.
F) visual, auditory, haptic perception deficits
G) motor deficits in fine and gross motor skills
Some common signs of learning disabilities
1) does your child have a illegible handwriting,
2) mixture of cursive and print writing,
3) unfinished or omitted words in a sentence,
4) difficulty mastering rules of language,
5) remembering facts and numbers,
6) poor handwriting,
7) awkward pencil grip,
8) trouble with word problems in maths,
9) frequent reading and spelling errors (d, b) or (left, felt),
10) difficulty following sequence of directions,
11) trouble with word problem in maths
12, trouble learning maths facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, difficulty measuring things
If you notice at least four of the above signs you need to consult a professional.