Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savipriya Sarvesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Savipriya SarveshYour feedback matters!
I am 19 aged. . I am suffer with hair thinning . .and severe hair loss . .my hair fall is going on. .what's the solution for this?
I having hypertension from last 10 years. Is there any way to control it without medicine? what precautions should I take? my age is 48 years now I don't have any other problem.
My wife's period started on 10/12/2015 and ends on 14/12/2015. What dates are the safe period for having sex to avoid pregnancy? Please tell me all things about safe period in detail.
Thinking about sex is perfectly natural. We're hormonal, sexual beings, whose genes drive us to procreate. But sometimes, sexual thoughts can become overwhelming, making it difficult to focus and difficult to get simple things done. However, it's possible for those urges and desires to become more like background noise as you go through your everyday life, especially when you should be thinking more about career, education, health, interests and hobbies, family and friends, money, etc. Read after the jump to begin learning to stop thinking about sex.
Understand and anticipate categories of triggers. While it might be easy to identify specific triggers or situational triggers, such as those above, try to see if you can isolate patterns to your triggers. This understanding can help you become more proactive about the types of things to avoid when trying to decrease sexual thoughts.
- Do your triggers tend to be more visual or more verbal? Men, for example, tend to be more turned on by visual stimuli,
- while women might be more affected by verbal ones.
Know your own particular triggers. If a particular person, time of day, or emotion always leads you to distracting thoughts about sex, learn to identify those triggers that drag your mind into the gutter. Create a list of your triggers. Maybe you always think about sex:
- First thing in the morning.
- During a particular class, like gym, yoga, etc.
- On the bus.
- When you're supposed to be studying or working.
- When you're around the opposite/same sex.
- In bed.
Make it difficult to look at pornography. While it might seem like a way to satisfy sexual urges temporarily, developing an unhealthy reliance on or relationship with pornography could spiral into more and more sexual thoughts, making it very hard to get free of their grip.
- Get rid of pornographic videos, magazines, calendars, and other materials in your house and, to the best of your ability, avoid watching it.
- If you have a firewall guard in your computer, try to enable parental controls, and put the profile to teen so you won't accidentally stumble across any pornography. Parental controls don’t have to be just for kids, of course, and you can set them up on all your browsers and other devices.
Suffering from anxiety take etilam 0.5 2 tabs and prothiaden 25 mg 2 tab at nights feel better in day sleep problems at night and few anxiety.
A natural fertility diet is a way of eating that is supporting your body in its reproductive efforts. It includes foods which are dense in specific nutrients needed for hormonal function, balance and production, fetal development, egg health, blood health, sperm health and much more.
Benefits of eating a natural fertility diet
- provide antioxidant, minerals and vitamins which helps to protect egg and sperm health from the damage caused by free radicals, help to body maintain hormonal balance by providing the fats needed for hormonal function and production.
- provide vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients for optimal health, decrease the chances of miscarriage due to insulin resistance and damage from free radicals to egg sperm and dna.
- help to build important nutrients store for pregnancy, supports a healthy reproductive system.
- eat organic, grass fed, whole fat raw dairy. Eat high fibre food with each meal.
- no soy and soya products (soy foods have estrogens properties it's best to avoid soy milk, butter, chips, meat soy powder.
- avoid refined sugar and pasteurised fruits drink (apple, orange other bottled fruits juice contain consentration sugar which can throw off your blood sugar levels and negatively effect your immune system.
- drink lots of clean water.
- eat fresh green leafy vegetables, fruits, cheese eggs, beans, red meat, spinach, potatoes, tomatoes, citrus fruits, almond, sea food which is rich of vit d, vit c, vit e, b-12, folic acid and zinc.