Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish VasistaYour feedback matters!
How can I change my yellow teeth into white teeth. I have tried many pastes. But I can't change it. Can you help me.
I have sensitivity in my teeth so please give me suggestions about about this problem. I have face this problem about 6 months.
My teeth had a little break in between two of chewing teeth. So I worry whether it will cause any future problem. Now it causes no more problem. Whether it be painful here after? *
1.Baking soda - Baking soda is one of the best ingredients that you can use to get rid of yellow teeth. It will help remove plaque and make your pearly whites shine.
Recipe: Mix a quarter teaspoon of baking soda with a little toothpaste. Brush your teeth with this gritty mixture and rinse with warm water. Use it once or twice a week. Alternatively, you can combine baking soda with lemon juice, white vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide.
You can make a whitening mouthwash by mixing one tablespoon of baking soda and one and a half teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide with one cup of cold water. Rinse with the mouthwash two or three times a day.
You can also scrub your teeth gently for at least two minutes with diluted baking soda. Do this twice in the first week, and then every 15 days. It is essential to note that excess use of baking soda can strip your teeth of its natural enamel.
2. Orange Peel: Cleaning your teeth with the fresh orange peel on a regular basis will reduce the yellow tinge accumulated on your teeth. Rub orange peel over your teeth every night before going to sleep. The vitamin c and calcium in the orange peel will combat the microorganisms throughout the night. Do this for a few weeks and you will notice effective results.
If the fresh orange peel is not available, you can use dried orange peel powder.
3. Strawberries: Strawberries contain a good amount of vitamin c, which helps make your teeth whiter. Grind a few strawberries into a paste. Rub the paste on your teeth gently. If done twice daily for a few weeks, the yellow tinge on your teeth will vanish.
Another option is to mix the pulp of one strawberry with one-half teaspoon of baking soda and spread the mixture onto your teeth and let it sit for a few minutes. Rinse out your mouth and brush your teeth with toothpaste to get rid of any residue.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide: The mild bleaching effect of hydrogen peroxide can help make yellow teeth white again. Rinse and gargle with a mouthwash that has hydrogen peroxide. Make sure not to swallow the hydrogen peroxide. You can also make a paste of baking soda with hydrogen peroxide and gently brush your teeth with it. Later, brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste. Use hydrogen peroxide with extra caution as it can cause irritation of the gums and make your teeth sensitive.
5. Lemon: The bleaching property present in lemons can also help get rid of yellow discoloration. In fact, gargling with lemon juice and scrubbing your teeth with lemon peel is one of the best ways to make your teeth white again. Mix together a few drops of lemon juice and some salt. Apply the mixture on the stained teeth and rub the paste vigorously over your teeth and gums. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Do this twice daily for about two weeks to get rid of tartar and the yellow tinge.
Gingivitis is a mild form of gum disease which occurs because of the inflammation of the gums. It can easily be reversed with daily brushing and flossing and getting dental cleaning done regularly.
What is best alternate available to implant as I am afraid of getting it done. I am 50 yr old. Gums are not too good, my doctor told me that implant is possible. Please advice, today I am using removable denture for upper 2 front teeth.
One of my teeth was broken it is looking like partially black, can I replaced instead of current teeth, is it will in future as standard like as my original teeth? give me your valuable suggestions please.
What medicine require for reducing large adenoid. Without operation of large adenoid any risk. Please suggest how it will be curable.
I am getting frequent mouth ulcers. Have tried a few vit. B complex medicines but they are of little effect. What shall I do?
Dr, I am having bad breath from my childhood. What should I do for that? Is there is any treatment for that?
Importance of replacing missing teeth
1) to prevent loss of bone
2) to prevent shifting of the front n back teeth in the available gap
3) to prevent the upper teeth from shifting down.
4) to prevent irreversible damage to the jaw joint.