Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Satish PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am suffering from heart palpitation problem sometimes heart beating low sometime it's high during 7 months I am suffering from this and pain also all the reports are normal than what is the problem.
Hi sir I need deep breaths for every minute, my cardiac reports are normal. What may be the reason and what are the remedies.
Kabhi kabhi heart side main chest pain hota hai yeh lagbhag 2 month sey ho raha hai Halka saa hota hai. Eskey liye heart angiography karvaya aur lipid profile bhee kiya sab normal hai. Eskey liye Dr. nain advise kiya kee Phasiciyan Dr. sey discuss karna aur Heart main koi problem nahi hai. Mujhey kya karna chahiye.
My mother's age is 60 and she has high bp. She also faces a different kind of pain ni legs when bp gets high from normal. Foods and fruits and other eatables for her?
What does it mean by" dil pheljana" heart get bigger, how it's happens and why it's happens in human.
Dear doctor. If an overweight person reduces his weight by worrying or stress, what will happen to his health? And will his LDL OR HDL cholesterol level reduce? If it happens, is it good for his health?
I M getting continues chest burn from 2 months its regular n it's not stopping I went to physical I ate meds related to heartburn but it didn't helped I also had a history of back pain so I had ate lots of painkillers n antibiotics maybe my Immune system got weak too but now I M having problem with chest burn n sometime pain when I do jumping exercise my chest starts paining maybe it's due to gas is it gerd I M suffering from or something else an is it curable I don't feel nauseous but I did vomit 2 n half months ago due to a anti biotic was sticked in my throat and after 1 day I got my chest burn started. N it's still going on it's been 2 n half month I M suffering from it help me anyone.
My blood pressure remain high for the last few years. When I use tablet it's become normal. When I don't take tablet it becomes high.
I am 29 male. I have hypothyroid and cholesterol. What are natural ways to get ride of this and how to meditate for stress relieve.
Hello doctor, I am male 24 years old. I am sometimes having pain in my heart and when I inhale slowly then it remove after 10-20 minutes please tell me is it serious or not?
My baby age (30 days) born with congenital heart disease as per doctor's. They also said that she need surgery, and might so high risk and too much expensive, that beyond my annual income. I am feeling so helpless. Please give some way out. Thanks.
My problem is related to stomach aching. From last 2 week my stomach (lower abdomen) is quite aching besides this there is lit bit pain near chest area to the left side and sometime on right lower part of chest and sometimes it makes difficult to breathe. So I want your opinion.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.