Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish Prasad
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Satish PrasadYour feedback matters!
Sir still I have pain in back ,chest ,arm ,prickling pain in finger and hands, headache, fatigue, have large saliva formation after eating any thing which some time make difficulties in swallowing. So I am afraid of lung cancer. Because I had smoked for last 4 years. So please advice me the correct thing. And this pain is from last 1 year.
My father has bring though bypass two weeks ago what are the percussion to be taken? And what can he not eat?
What is hypertension? Which problems causes of this hypertension and which time this hypertension is coming please give me a solution and answer.
मैं जब भी एकाएक उठती हूँ तो आँख के सामने अंधेरा हो जाता है फिर कुछ देर में ठीक हो जाता है। कभी कभी मेरे पैर में ऐसा लगता है जैसे कि कोई उसे खीच रहा हो और तेज़ दर्द होता है। मेरा blood pressure भी low रहता है।
I am 20 years old and have been detected with high cholesterol a month ago my reports are = triglycerides 121 ldl - 141 hdl- 51 vldl - 24 tc/hdlc ratio - 4.29 ldlc/hdlc ratio - 2.81. CBC hemoglobin 15.6 HB% 107.64 PCV 45.2 RBC 5.05 MCV 89.50 MCH MCHC RDW Total leukocytes count 7000 neutrophils 4550 lymphocytes 2240 eosinophils 70 Monocytes 140 Basophils 0 And after 1 month my reports= triglycerides 96 ldl - 53 hdl- 43 vldl - 19 tc/hdlc ratio - 2.70 ldlc/hdlc ratio - 1.25 CBC CBC hemoglobin 13.7 HB%. 94.53 PCV 42.4 RBC 4.8 MCV 87.97 MCH 28.42 MCHC 32.31 RDW 12 Total leukocytes count 7200 neutrophils 4530 lymphocytes 2370 eosinophils 0 Monocytes 288 Basophils 0 please have your opinions and suggestion on my reports and is there any problem between cbc reports.
I am 30 year old male with a heart rate ranging from 117 bpm-132bpm without in physical activity. When I checked my blood pressure on a digital measuring machine I got the following readings: 126/80 heart rate 116 bpm 130/78 heart rate 119 bpm 130/79 hear rate 117 bpm is the a matter for concern?
Mere ko high blood pressure h to m Kya kru jis se normal Ho jaye or eslo5 S taken m sujan rahti h to m use kru ya nhi.
My chest pain a lot and not able to breath properly how can I reduce it? I smoke. Is that the reason? Is there any precaution and reduce the effect.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.