Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
My mom had three blockage in heart artery.Angioplasty has done on 14 march 2015.Chest pain has gone off.Is she now safe ?
Hi my heartbeat increases suddenly sometimes after getting a push from inside. I think it is due to gastric problem this happens once in 15-20 days. This remains for about 5 minutes. My ECG is normal and I did not eat outside's oily food. I got normal after the gas got passed. What is this problem and what is the solution. I got this problem when I was living outside my home for 3 months.
Sometime when I drink water I feel pain in my chest and stomach. What is the reason behind it. Do I have any disease.
I am 62 years old. Very sensitive and suffer from palpitations on very small issue with family or friends. I get sleep in 1-2 hrs after going bed. I consulted psychiatric and taking one tab of d Vinizep 50 since last one year. I am taking 88cmg thyronorm tsh 3.5. All other tests normal. Have this problem since beginning. Taking alcohol daily 120 ml. please advice me.
Male 42 years I have hyperlipidemia my total cholesterol is within limit take fenofibrate 160mg daily do I have to take it whole life or I have some alternate whenever I discontinue it my triglycerides shoots upto 450.
Dear Sir, from last few days My wife age 31yrs is having sudden pain in Right side of Chest leading to severe Headache. We have consulted many doctors and nothing come out. All says its a Gasteric pain. Also, there is nothing significant found in Lab reports like LFT, KFT, CBC and Specially Lipid Profile, all these reports are normal. One thing more , She is also having issues with her periods, they are not coming properly from few months. HCG test is Negative. We are not understanding what the problem is. Will You please help me out in this situation.Will be very greatful to you all.
Doc these days I am taking ayurvedic treatment for stomach related disease. But two times I mark when I casually drink beer my heart rate increases and I am feeling very uncomfortable taking oxigine. Place seems me very suffocated.
Use of whole oils like til tel, groundnut oil and coconut oil is the best for good health.
I am 26 years old female. I have been experiencing chest pain on left side since the past two days. That is causing a lot of discomfort.
Hlw sir I am 18 years Old boy. I have Blood pressure 160/104. Its very for me. Than what I have do next.
I have left knee osteoarthritis. I am 82 and surgery has been ruled out. My ascending aorta is enlarged and the cardiologists suspect that the vessel may rupture during surgery. Any treatment for my painful knee, alternative to surgery.
I have bp. Most of the time when I check its high&i take medicine too. I need to check it at home. please suggest a good bp checking device.
My wife suffering BP & cholesterol (she take Telma40 & Genex vast 10) now new blood report LDL 135, non HDL 198.1 and TSH 7.22 so please tell me your opinion.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.