Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Satish PetheYour feedback matters!
Does daily having sex with my wife two times per day cause any problems for both of us? For that what kind of food we should take?
What are the symptoms of dengue and what we can do at home to cure dengue and is platelets count test and dengue test are different Does goat milk helps in dengue.
If the patient is suffering from any of the below symptoms, he might be having Rheumatic Diseases.
• Joint pains and swellings
• Severe joint pains and stiffness in the morning
• Severe back pain and stiffness in the morning
• Unexplained generalized body pains
• Recurrent mouth ulcers/hair loss
• Dryness of mouth/eyes,red rashes on cheeks
• Recurrent heel pains
• Prolonged unexplained fevers after detailed work up by physicians
• Wounds on skin not healing over a period of time referred by a surgeon and physician,Persistent problems regarding abortions referred after primary work up by a gynaecologist,Recurrent uvietis after primary work up by an ophthalmologist,Unexplained pulmonary renal syndromes at primary care level.
It is important to see a Rheumatologist, who has the training and experience to diagnose various forms of inflammatory arthritis
• when the initial diagnosis is in doubt
• to pick up and manage extraarticular manifestations like vasculitis, eye involvement, pleuropulmonary involvement, lymphadenopathy etc in rhematoid arthritis
• arthritis not controlled by traditional DMARDS
• connective tissue disorders like SLE, sjogrens syndrome, systemic sclerosis, mixed and undifferentiated connective tissue disorders etc
• Vasculitidis and other rare autoimmune diseases.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disorder in which the small joints of the hands and feet of the affected person get inflamed. It affects the lining of the joints and causes pain and swelling that may lead to joint deformity and erosion if left untreated.
This disorder of the autoimmunological system occurs when the body's immune system attacks the body's own tissues.
Although this medical condition usually causes joint problems only, sometimes it may go on to affect other body organs like skin, lungs, eyes and blood vessels as well.
Some of the signs and symptoms that are indicative of rheumatoid arthritis are:
1. Problems in the joints
One of the most common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis is swelling of the joints that become tender and painful. During the early days, only the smaller joints are affected, especially the finger and toe joints. However as the disease worsens, the symptoms spread to other body parts like knees, wrists, elbows, ankles etc. Joint redness and warmth are also characteristic features of rheumatoid arthritis. It is also recognized by joint deformity and stiff joints.
2. Fever, fatigue and loss of weight
Fatigue is a common symptom of rheumatoid arthritis. It may be a result of the body's reaction to insomnia, anemia, and inflammation. It may also be caused due to loss of appetite and the consequent and unintended weight loss. Sometimes rheumatoid arthritis is also accompanied by fever.
3. Rheumatoid nodules
Another symptom of rheumatoid arthritis is the presence of firm bumps of tissues under the skin on the arms. These bumps are known as rheumatoid nodules and may be painful. The nodules may come and go depending on the severity of the disease at a particular time. During flares, they may appear, and they may subside during the periods of remission just as all the other symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
Before five days of getting period I have stomach pain occasionally and find white thing in vagina. Is there any problem in forming a baby.
My hairs are falling nowadays with high rate. I have used different shampoos but there is no effect. What should I do?
I am 21 years old and my problem is my left leg have been too much pain in night I take many medicine but it does not work please help me.
Iam 22 years and my height is 5 11' my weight is 58 so please suggest how to increase my weight naturally.
Doctor, will kojivit gel will give me the same result like melacare forte. Can I use kojivit gel for skin whitening.
I have fiver some days I take medicine but my fiver is not good so please Dr. Tell me how to ok my fiver.
Are ashvagandha and shatavari a cure for spermetorrhea? If not please suggest any other natural remedy.
Hair fall prob. After age of 20 the prob start. And now 20% appx. Hair loss. Pls suggest some solution.
Are you a woman suffering from diabetes? Diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases in which your blood sugar levels shoot up because of problems in the processing and production of insulin. Diabetes occurs in both men and women. However, there are some primary differences and contrasts between diabetes in men and in women.
The symptoms of diabetes in women are almost the same as those in men, except for some unique symptoms pertaining only to women, which include the following:
- Development of oral and vaginal yeast infections, along with vaginal thrush
- Urinary infections
- Sexual dysfunction
- Development of polycystic ovary syndrome
The common, general symptoms found in both men and women include a frequent urge for urination, enhanced hunger and thirst, fatigue, blurry vision, and sudden gain or loss of weight without obvious causes. Skin infections, irritability, nausea, darkening of skin in patches, a reduced feeling in the hands and feet are other general symptoms.
Diabetes and pregnancy
Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
If you are pregnant and have diabetes, you should consult your doctor to know about the best ways of managing your health, and the health of your baby. It is important to track down your blood glucose levels before and during your pregnancy. While you are pregnant, glucose and ketones reach your baby via the placenta, and the baby utilizes this as energy. As such, too high glucose levels may leave your baby at risk.
This form of diabetes occurs in 9% of pregnancies in which the pregnancy hormones interfere with how insulin works. This results in the body making more insulin. In some women, the insulin produced is not enough and therefore, gestational diabetes develops.
Women are more prone to diabetes when the following factors are present:
- If you are above the age of 45
- If you are obese and have a family history of diabetes
- If you gave birth to a baby who weighed more than nine pounds
- If you have hypertension or high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
- If you are not into any form of exercise
- If you suffer from other health conditions, which are linked with insulin problems like PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome, or are having a history of stroke and heart diseases
There are certain prominent differences between diabetes occurring in men and women. Women receive less aggressive treatment for other conditions associated with diabetes. The complications caused in women because of diabetes are more challenging to diagnose properly. Moreover, the hormones and inflammation also work differently in the case of women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.