Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Hi doctors My husband is 26 years old and he's suffering from lower back ache since 3-4 months. He suffers more during driving. His MRI reports are normal. Please tell me the solution. I don't know how to attach those reports here. Regards.
Sir, basically I am cardiology patients, done angioplasty, and regularly taking tab- efiplat 10, astoor 10, nebicard2.5 &nexpro 20 for (emty stomac morning) in addition to this I ahve problem of disc prolaps l5, si, due to which I have lumpiness over both legs. Recently I had problem of prostate enlarge bph grade 1, due to which urination was difficult. Upon consultation with urologist urivoid-20, twice a day &afidura tab 0-0-1, lessix 0-1-0 is taking, also I am antral gastritis patient, usually I take veg, however occasionally takes chicken too. My problem is I have swelling over both legs (swelling covers angles, foot,) after taking food or water swelling increase, also stomach gets upset, hence feel fatigue. This discomforts I am facing since march 2015. Please advise what is the reason for swelling? and why my legs are getting lumpiness and pain, also abdominal difficulties? request you to advise,
I am getting headache and backpain in the morning when I wake up. I am getting relief when i piss. I pass small amount of urine only at that time. I am good in the rest of the day. actually when we store large amount of urine then we get back pain.
Sir I am sister of duchenne muscular dystrophy which was recognized at age of 4 and he died on his 17 years of age and we have know nothing about carrier mutation now I am married and having a 1 years boy and he started walking on his 11 th month now I am worried that is DMD will continue in my family and please suggest test to know weather I am carrier r not and how I can get rid of these doubts, thanking you sir.
Hello doctor. I am a student and have to commute by bus daily. But since last week I am having pain in my knees. This pain gets worst in the night and even when I am walking. Since two days there is vein stretching due to which it has become nearly impossible for me to walk. My both legs are aching severely. I have tried cold packs and shelcal tablets for calcium but nothing seems to work. Please advice.
I am female want to cure cervical spondylitis block vertebra c2c3 mild scoliosis right side age is 21. Pls help me sir.
Dear Dr, I am 54 years old suffering from disc problem/low back pain. Kindly convey whether I shall use soft or hard bed mattresses to minimise my pain.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.