Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
Hi There is some problem in my eyelids, they blinks continuously every day. It is happening over a month. So whats the problem?
The best medicines and vegetables and fruits to beat eye problem like minus power and squint to my daughter of 3 years old.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.
Sir, my right eye is looking tera. It's look very bad, How can I treat it? Pls give me some solution.
I am 17 years old and suffering with severe head ache and pains in my eyes and used multiple remedies but do not work so please answer me.
Hi I am preparing for competitive examination very sincerely and hardly I have been sleeping only 4 hours a day for last 3 months and every day when I woke up I hot severe eye irritation and got evening one side headache though I refreshing by using tea tablets it is not working I can't stop studying but have to reduce this side effects.
Sir I have a problem of my eyes I'm not being able to see properly so what should I do for my eyes and how can it be fine. Pls tell.
Hello sir I am Ravi meena I am 28 year old man I have eyesight problem since last one year I wear spectacles I want to remove them tell me how can I do.
I have eyes problem my eyes can not see at night sir/mam please help me to give me a suitable and simple answer I will wait for your answer.
I have been facing with sudden blurry eyes followed with minor head ache. This does not happen all the time or everyday. If I can recollect, have been having such difficulties may be 5 to 6 times in total from last 2 months. Consulted an eye specialist and I was told that my eye sight was all normal. Please advice and hope this isn't a major issue and requires medical attention. Thank you.
Hello sir I am ayush sinha from Delhi sir I want to suggestion about my eyes maintain problem is that of water fall from my eyes last few days can you tell me what should I can?
Most individuals suffer from eye problems sometime in their entire life span. Since our eyes are one of the most important assets and sense organs, periodic check ups are recommended to prevent serious eye problems. Here is a list of 5 primary eye diseases, their causes and care:
Causes: May occur because of factors like viruses, bacteria and Irritant substances such as shampoo, smoke, dirt, chlorine in swimming pools. Dust, pollens or similar allergies may cause this disease in sensitive people. Infectious conjunctivitis can be transmitted from person to another.This can be prevented from transmission by frequent hand wash and cleaning the common use materials like TV remote, mobiles and laptop keyboards. Avoid shaking hands with other people when affected and also abstain from using contact lenses.This disorder may be treated with eye drops, pills or ointments
Vascular: The diseases can be caused in patients with uncontrolled diabetes, hypertension and other systemic diseases, macular degeneration etc. It can be treated with anti-VEGF injections for further progression and loss of vision.
Glaucoma: In case of this disease, the optic nerve of the eye is damaged and can lead to loss of vision over time.
Causes: Occurs due to poor pressure control modalities within the eyes . The extra pressure destroys the optic nerve. Permanent blindness is caused if the disease is not controlled and treated. Eye drops, laser surgery, and microsurgery are methods for curing glaucoma.
Ocular Migraine: This temporary disease causes loss of vision in one eye and generally does not last for more than an hour. This might happen after a migraine headache.
Causes: Mainly caused due to health-related issues than from eye problems. Also occurs from regular migraines. temporary blurred vision is related to spasms caused in the blood vessels of the retina. This disorder can be cured by using aspirin, epilepsy drugs and blood-pressure medication known as beta blockers.
Retinal vascular occlusion: This disease affects the retina and lowers the supply of oxygen-rich blood.
Causes: Factors such as atherosclerosis, blood clots and blockage in arteries, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity or smoking lead to this disease. The blood flow to the retina is restricted. Medicines like blood thinners, eye injects such as vascular endothelial growth can cure this disorder.
Causes: Happens due to interruption of messages sent to the eye from the brain. Caused from muscle disorders. Also caused from migraines, thyroid problems, stroke, etc. Special eye patches and eyewear are used for treating this disorder, for relieving double vision.
So one should go for regular eye check ups to keep all these diseases away to prevent serious visual loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.