Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Satish KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mild cough since 20 days, took some antibiotics and cetrizine for 3 days then another 4 days after a break but no respite. Pls advice what to do. Also I am suffering from pain on my left arm elbow and left side of neck.
I have allergy from 2 year. Its kind of itching. Every 2 days I need to take cetrizine tablet. Kindly suggest me.
Hii My penis is small size, and my penis is not standing long time, can I do for this prob please help me.
I have general hyperhidrosis problem from long time and also have used the homeopathic medicine. However nothing resulted so far and the problem remains the same. Would request if anyone can help or give concrete answer to this.
I am not interested in doing masturbating but I can't control bcz of dis I am not getting interested in study please me.
Hi I've little bit sexual problem from 1 years my penis is not getting harder while having sex? It's getup n again in two tree mnt it's down? Ihv gais tik problem Wat to do tell me.
I am suffering by cough, and it's lead to suffocating me all the time. How could I get back as I was ?
Next month I have marriage .I did more master bating from child hood .My fear is I will able to do sex or not .My penis is not standing much time .Is there any treatment for this?
I love to do sex .n I was masturbate alot whn I was 20 to 25 nw I am married nw in these 3 years I am vry low at sex .how can I boost my sex power.
Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones of a patient. This is most commonly found in women, especially in those women who are close to or going through menopause. Hormonal changes around this period in a woman's life usually lead to various changes in her body. One of these changes include loss of bone tissue which can leave the patient with brittle and weak bones, a condition that is also known as osteoporosis. This condition literally imbibes the word porous, meaning hollow bones. It is born from an acute deficiency of calcium and vitamin D. The DEXA Scan or bone density test, also known as the Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry Scan, is one of the most effective tests that can help you in detecting this kind of damage or thinning bones. Here's why.
- Fractures: The DEXA Scan is an important one because it sends low energy beam to areas like your joints and tissues to show how susceptible you are to fractures. It does so by measuring the strength of the tissues as well as the bones to see how brittle they may be.
- Other Ailments: Measuring the thinning of your bones can also point to the presence of other ailments that may have gone unnoticed or undetected, earlier. These can include kidney disease, hyperparathyroidism which happens due to overactive secretions of the said gland, as well as liver disease due a malfunctioning liver, intestinal disease and various disorders in the intestinal tract, and a serious vitamin D deficiency. With this scan, you can get an insight into the other parts of the body affected by the bone density and whether or not they are functioning properly.
- Estrogen: Simply checking the estrogen levels cannot ascertain whether or not you have osteoporosis, as a high estrogen level can be credited to a particularly heavy period cycle. It does not show the bone health the way a DEXA Scan does.
- Easy and Standardised: This method of scanning usually happens with the help of a mounted X ray machine type, hand held gadget which can be extended to conduct the scan. This is an easy and standardised method that releases low levels of radiation which also makes it a healthier option.
- Bone Density Scores: The T Scores and Z scores point towards the bone density and help in diagnosing the condition efficiently. With a systematic scoring system, it is a sure shot test for osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis is a serious condition. The first step in treating the same is to get a detailed scan like the DEXA scan done, so as to test the extent of the bone thinning to ensure that proper and timely treatment takes place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor I am 25 year old boy, I am very depressed due to my sex problem, I have the the problem of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction due to which I only last 30-45 seconds during the intercourse. My family members are planning for getting married this year. So I am very afraid and tensed. Kindly help me. Thankyou Honey6561@gmail. Com.
Rich in Vitamin - A and C
Contains phosphorus and calcium
Traces of Vitamin -B
Helps to relieve constipation, Abdominal pain
Preventive in Diabetes
Helps in cancer, HIV, and AIDS
Excessive intake will cause cramps and diarrhea.
Help in prevention of infections wound healing