Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Kumar .gYour feedback matters!
I met with an accident on 09/02/2015 and suffered fracture in left medial malleolus and fracture neck of right femur and now its been 3 months I m still in pain and also have complaints about leg shortening as I have gone through dhs on right leg and screw implant in the ankle. Please assist as to how much time it will take and what are the consequences of these kind of fractures.
I am 25 yr girl from last 3 months my period comes before 15 or 10 days but this month again normal what is it.
Hi doctor, I always feel sleepy even sleep for whole night always my eyes pains, I had already go for eye check bt it's 6/6. I have a doubt of increasing thyroid. Seems to be the symptoms like that. If that so can you please suggest the test I can go for. Thanks.
Please inform if Jelqing exercise is good or bad for health? Is there any scientific or medical research in this, please highlight? What is good?
Hi sir, I have dust allergy while early morning waking is not possible for me because of that cold air, if I breath means no problem I get immediately cold and my nose sweats like water in this allergy my eyes also burns and irritates me pls give me a good solution for my problems For that allergy I have taking levoact m tablet is that OK or I should something else to cure it.
How to become more fair? To increase my colour. What should I do? I always tried fair and lovely but no result.
I am 27 years old female, I have swelling in my right leg ankle and foot from past 3 years exactly after my delivery, initially I thought it might go gradually but it never reduced. I went to many doctors did many blood tests and urine test all report says normal. Please suggest what should I do. Also I had eczema in my legs but now controlled with creams given by dermatologist and the doctor said this swelling is not related to eczema. Kindly help.
I am 46 years of age. From the past three days, I have got an ulcer like in my mouth. It' s situated where my wisdom teeth should be and feels like I am getting a new teeth. My question is, can it be the beginning of an oral cancer. Please advice.
I use Himalayas face pack after using this my skin become crack and rough what I can do now for good and healthy skin?
I am female in my face has full black and white and black so please improve my face color give me any answer me.
Hi its been 50 days I have got my periods. I feel it is due lots of stress and as a precautionary I have done prgnenancy test which came negative. I have been consuming garnicia tablets. What should be done so that periods are regular?
Becoming a parent is the most cherishing moment in a couple's life, hence it is important to ensure that both the mother and the baby are healthy. In today's world lot of factors like environmental, socio-economic, lifestyle associated, and addictions such as smoking and alcohol affect the health of both men and women. If the parents have ill health or unhealthy lifestyle practices, the same can complicate matters and also cause infertility.
Today's life, especially in the metro cities, is fast and becoming more stressful. Pregnancy is a period when the health of the baby is directly dependent on the health of the mother and father. Also during the early phase of pregnancy the development of a baby inside the womb is very rapid and is the base for its future. Preconception counseling helps parents to understand and identify the different factors affecting the growth of the baby along with the modifications or complete illumination of these factors (if possible) to maintain the healthy development of the baby and the health of the mother as well.
Hence preconception counseling is a good initiative towards a healthy outcome. It not only guides the parent about the healthy lifestyle but also helps to find out the genetic factors causing any malformation or medical conditions, affecting the baby- the mother- the whole family through an emotional, psychological, social and economic point of view. It helps the parents to understand the condition, its future consequences so that they are able to take informed decisions.
Planning a baby 1
The Prenatal Counseling Guides About:
- The right height and weight as per the BMI. This highlights the right attributes needed for conception
- Blood pressure to check any abnormality
- Medical history - whether they have had any medical treatment for any particular disease. If yes, then what are the medications? They check whether these are safe medications for pregnancy or not. The doctors then alter them accordingly to avoid any harmful effect on pregnancy.
- Abdominal & pelvic examination to rule out any abnormality
- Rubella screening- It is important to have a vaccine. As Rubella causes abortions or congenital birth defects in baby.
- Varicella screening to assess any chances of future abnormalities
- Depression screening as its medication are harmful for the baby & also if mother is not prepared for pregnancy then the outcome is usually affected.
- Blood tests like urine analysis, complete blood count, sugar, blood group & tests for -STDS (HIV, VDRL), Hepatitis B, thyroid dysfunction
- The importance of well-balanced nutritional diet and how to opt it
- The change or modification in the lifestyle to reduce stress
- Exercise and its benefits
- Any family history of any disease like Haemophilia and the steps towards it
- Quitting alcohol and smoking as they have adverse effects on the growth and development of baby
- Any kind of drug addiction having ill effect on the health of both mother and baby
Thus prenatal counseling in planning a baby is a step towards ensuring a healthy outcome.