Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Sir my father is 58 year old. He was operated for oral cancer in the month of may last year. He was given chemo and radiation therapy, his reconstruction surgery was planned in the month of Dec 2015. In blood test doctor found plc is more and subsequently x ray and ct scan carried out and found that cancer is developed in chest. Now they are refusing to do any surgery and treatment except medication. They have called my father after one month medication. Sir my father is on liquid food since May last year and and too weak. Please guide me what to do. He can not move without help. Can you people do the reconstruction surgery? Sir it is very difficult for me to bring him from Lucknow. I will send you report of ct scan and blood test if you give some positive response.
I feel pain in left side of groin area often in mornings and while having a walk. I only get relieved after resting for sometime. I consulted a urology doctor, treatment did not work. My prostate is normal. I want to know whether it is a neurological, orthopedic, or related to urology. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Hi doctor, my grandfather is 60 years old and he was diagnosed and found that he is suffering from mouth cancer. Is it curable? are there any risk after operation?
Cancer is usually detected at a very late stage when it is almost incurable. Can it be detected in the beginning? if yes please advise the procedure /tests.
My uncle is suffering lungs cancer. It is growing 6 inches in lungs. Pl suggest me I want to save his life. Pl.
I am having liver cancer and now I am under nuclear injection medication. But I don't feel like eating anything. Please help me out with it .i am even loosing my weight constantly.
Hello madam/sir. I want to ask you that my mom's having CA right breast cancer. She is under treatment taking herceptin Injection along with saline once in a month. Suddenly she got feel paining on her left upper chest just upper portion from the left breast. What should we do is that heart disease? She has back thought out pain also. Spinal cord. Now seriously scared about that coz of cancer? Kindly help us.
Cancer occurring in people which are not using tabacoo and alcoholic substance what's the reason behind this?
I have pain in my both breasts. Actually it is very tight from inside feel like stones and its very painful. please help what can I do.
I am 46 years old and my prostate is 32 cc , and I am on Alfuzosin 10 mg daily. Will it get cured or I will have to go for operation ?
I'm suffering from throat pain (sore throat) while swallowing since 3-4 days. I smoke around 30 cigarettes a month. I've been smoking since 2 years. Is it due to smoking or acidity because I've been eating late nights since 5-6 days. If it's due to smoking, does it lead to cancer?
Hi doing job since last five years. I don't have any symptom of cancer but I'm fear about it's dangerous effect on us. Now-a-days it's becoming family decease. I am very much conscious about the decease. In family we didn't have anyone who suffered from cancer, neither on mother side nor from father side. As a chemical engineer have to work in such environment few of them (chemicals) tends to have carcinogenic in character. I still don't have any symptoms to cancer. To make sure is there any test that tells me about the tendency of cancer in future or not? Also please give details about the appointment in Kolkata if any. Thank you.
Pancreas is small organ located behind your stomach, which are responsible for the production of insulin. This organ produces multiple enzymes, which are necessary for digestion. The increase in diabetes, obesity, smoking and other issues within the population have also pushed up the number of cases of pancreatic cancer. Let's look at some of the Ayurvedic remedies, which are known to be very effective in combating or preventing this disease.
- Tulsi or Ocimum Tenuiflorum: Tulsi has been known to have many medicinal properties and has been used in Ayurveda since ages. It improves metabolism, reduces inflammation as well and is able to regulate and control diabetic disorders, thus halting or even preventing cancer.
- Emblica Officinalis or Amla: Amla is very effective in the removal of toxins and can regulate inflammation, which is caused by certain enzymes. It is also an antioxidant which can keep excessive secretion under check and stop the progress of cancer or its development in the first place.
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: A widely used Ayurvedic medicine, Haritaki has qualities that can act as a colon cleanser and help remove cholesterol and fats from your system. This can unclog organs like the pancreas and lessen the chances of cancer or even halt further progress of cancerous cell growth.
- Kanchnaar or Bauhinia Variegate: This herb is very good in stopping the cancer causing agents and can prevent the growth of lymphomas, sarcomas, malignant tumors among other cancerous diseases. It has been used since a very long time to treat cancers in Ayurveda and thus be very effective in treating pancreatic cancers as well.
- Guggul or Commiphora Mukul: Another effective medication to stop the growth of cancer, guggul has been a fairly common name in Ayurvedic medicines. It inhibits certain pathways that may either cause or enhance the growth of cancer cells within the body and is thus effective as a preventative measure as well as a remedy for pancreatic cancer.
- Ashwagandha: Another common Ayurvedic herb, this is very effective as an anti-inflammatory agent and as an antioxidant. Ashwagandha has been used to treat diabetic neuropathy and is also beneficial in reducing anxiety and stress, all of which may lead to pancreatic cancers. It is also effective in the prevention of the growth of cancer cells.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurvedic practitioner and ask a free question.