Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
Anyone who has ever suffered from chafing can offer an earful on how awful it feels. Chafing is common among athletes, fitness buffs and even those who have the unfortunate experience of walking around in soaked cotton shorts for an extended period of time - here's looking at you, evil blast of water from the log ride at the amusement park two years ago... Even those who practice the best penis care can experience this painful problem. Chafing can happen anywhere that two body parts touch, or anywhere that wet or sweaty clothing touches. Basically, if there is friction, there can (and probably will) be chafing. Penis chafing is one of the most bothersome of all chafing problems, because it means barely being able to move without annoyance at best - and at worse, serious pain.
Proper care prevents chafing on penis
The good news is that the right approach can cut down significantly on the amount of chafing the junk must endure. Here are some tips.
1) Avoid cotton. If the day will include serious workouts or other sweaty moments, cotton is not a friend. The same properties that make cotton so soft will also wick up moisture, holding it close. The result is inevitable chafing wherever that cotton rubs against the skin. Look instead for underwear and shorts made of a sweat-wicking fabric.
2) Get a quick shower. Any moisture held against the skin can lead to a chafing problem. Even those sweat-wicking fabrics aren't going to leave skin entirely dry. Jump in the shower immediately after a workout, or at least change into something fresh and dry when the sweating is over.
3) Use baby powder. The cornstarch in baby powder is fantastic at absorbing moisture and making all hot, sweaty regions a little more comfortable. Penis chafing can be avoided by a quick sprinkle of baby powder in the morning and again after a workout, so keep a bottle at home and in the gym bag.
4) Try lubricants. If the idea of sprinkling baby powder all over the crotch doesn't sound like a good time, look to lubricants instead. Many runners swear by petroleum jelly as their friction-free application of choice. Simply smear a small bit on the areas of skin that might rub against each other, such as the penis and inner thighs.
5) Use compression shorts. These shorts work wonders by restricting movement with a tight fit. This helps prevent the rubbing and friction that leads to chafing on penis and everywhere else. These shorts fit well enough to be worn in place of underwear and they look just fine underneath athletic clothing.
6) Practice excellent penis care. A powerful penis health crème can ensure that the skin of the penis is as healthy as possible - a very good thing for any man, but an absolute must for those who are very athletic or tend to have problems with chafing. In addition to applying the crème on a regular basis, take care to shower regularly, dry the area thoroughly and allow for extra ventilation when possible. That's a great excuse to go commando at home!
Proper care for penis chafing
- Sometimes, despite the best possible efforts, chafing on penis and other areas does occur.
- When this happens, it is vitally important to take immediate steps to ensure the area heals quickly and stays as healthy as possible. In addition to careful cleaning, it's important to 'air things out.' If it's possible to be naked at home, get down to it.
- In addition, use of a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven safe and mild for skin) will aid the healing process. The chosen crème should contain Vitamin E for hydration, Vitamin A for fighting bacteria, and Vitamin D for overall health. The crème should also contain a powerful emollient, such as Shea butter, that will thoroughly hydrate the skin and help ensure proper healing.
I have cervical and low vitamin b12 and I hav headache vertigo and I notice from 1 week the little blood hard blood (jma hua) coming from my nose when I cleaning & test my nose in morning I had cervical and low vitamin b12 I take medicine daily what's that the problem I have I can't understand.
I sometimes feel exhausted, body stifness & feel lack of air to breathe while travelling in a train / vehicle in the presence of a group of people. Please advise.
Hi i am Suffering from recurrent candidal balanitis since last 6 years. Non diabetic. But since young age took too many antibiotics. And steroid tablets since last 10 years at least twice a year. Now use inhalers like foracort and duolin. As a result of chronic attack of balanitis now phimosis has developed. Any remedy to stop further attacks? Do not prefer circumcision as I am over 60.
My height is very less and I am gaining weight day by day too much. What should I do? Due to too much weight i'm having so many health issues. Like swelling on legs. Kindly advise.
Muje penis main rashe's hogay hai thodi time main theek hojaytay hai jb main usnay quidriderm cream lgata hu but jb muje kharish hoti hai tb phir se ho jyatay hain please suggest some helpful medicines and cream.
I have pain in throat which leads me unable to speak clearly and also make me feel worst. What should I do?
I am feeling pain in middle of the chest nd on a particular point when I make movement. How I can cure it?
I use to masturbate daily. I think it is bad habit. What are disadvantages of over masturbation and measures to avoid them.
I am having a burning sensation in the bottom of my stomach when ever I eat spicy food. please recommend some home remedies and food I should eat to cure it.
I always suffering from loose motion. But I don't have take any oily food. I take medicine but no effect of longer time. Again suffering from loose motion. Please give me advice.
During intercourse of 15- minutes I try very hard but unable to cum need an answer as I am planning for a child.
Piles or Haemorrhoids is a disease of the anal canal. The veins in this region get affected. They swell as blood stagnates inside them. This causes discomfort while passing stool. The most obvious symptoms of piles are bleeding and pain at the time of excretion or passing of the stool. For most of the patients with piles, sitting or standing becomes a tedious task.
What causes piles?
The primary reason behind the occurrence of piles is a patient’s sedentary lifestyle. Most of it also depends on upon his or her diet intake. Many of us consume a lot of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in our regular meals. But, we forget or are simply reluctant to take up physical exercises. This, in turn, leads to increase in body weight and hampers the activity of our digestive system. As a result, patients develop diseases like piles.
Diet plays a vital role in preventing piles. If we don’t add an adequate amount of fibre or roughage to our diet, there is a potential threat of developing piles. Fibres help with the convenient evacuation of the stool. In fact, fibres form the bulk of the stool. Besides, insufficient intake of water may also cause this disease.
Natural ways to tackle Piles
Piles can be managed or tackled by bringing in some changes in our lifestyle. Some of the ways of managing piles have been listed below:
- Add more roughage and fruits to your diet
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid laxatives
- Sit in a tub of hot water to get relief from the pain
- Drink plenty of water
Homoeopathic treatment for Piles
When it comes to the treatment of piles, Homeopathy is quite safe and an effective method to get rid of the problem. It doesn’t have any side effect on the patient’s health. It doesn’t include any painful surgery for removal of piles. Moreover, homoeopathy is budget-friendly. Homoeopathy deals with symptoms similarity. It is not disease-specific or drug-specific treatment. Here are some effective homoeopathic medicines, useful in curing piles:
- Hamamelis: This medicine is useful in stopping the bleeding in piles. It can cure any venous congestion and bleeding. It can also be taken when the patient develops a feeling of soreness.
- Ratanhia: It gives relief from the pain due to piles. A patient suffering from piles feels immense pain and a burning sensation at the time of stool evacuation and even for hours after that.
- Graphites: It is prescribed to a patient suffering from both constipation and piles. It is given to them who are obese, have skin eruptions and constipation.
- Nux Vomica: It is given to patients who have a sedentary lifestyle, take spicy food and are active smokers and alcohol drinkers. Usually, patients who have been advised to take Nux Vomica are aggressive in nature. It cures piles as well as digestive disorders.
Things to remember: These medicines are only some of the homoeopathic remedies available in the market.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!