Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
Mere satisfy hone se phle hi mere husband ka release ho jata hai .to kya aise me main pregnant ho paungi. Meri saadi ko 2 mahine hue hai .kya hme doctor k pass jaana chahiye.
If a patient initially suffers from jaundice (bilirubin 5.5) and suddenly gets high fever (104 degree celsius) after 2 weeks (bilirubin coming down to 2) being called as viral fever by doctors. Then, after two days of observation under ICU the reports says that the patient has dengue. What should be the reason and best cure for the same?
Whenever he do running, his leg gets swelling and it doesn't go before a month, x ray is okay. What to do?
I masturbate thrice a week and watch too much porn too and now I am addicted to it .Is masturbate good for health? ?Should I continue to masturbate or leave i? I By the way I am a student. Please Help.
My mother has sciatica problem. She has pain in thigh joints, it starts electric like shock and pain starts.
Why are my feet burning all the time. My reports are S.Uric acid 6.0 Blood sugar 87 s.cholesterol 169.
I have body pain, cough, cold and highly headache what should I do? Pls suggest i am suffering from 3 days?
My father is suffering from gastro and dysentery problem for the last couple of days. He is a diabetic patient. What to do.
Hello sir I am Shiva from gurgaon. I am suffering from aids from last year and I uses many medicines bt I nt felling well. U pls tell how I could stop it. Pls.
I have polycystic ovarian cyst in uterus. So my menstruation cycle is once in 2 or 3 months. What treatment should I do?
I am 39 year old male and diabetic I have feeling a erection problem like could not get erection in five minutes from last two months as usually I achieve that all my life and than also it gone loose in three minutes and again have to try hard to satisfy my partner. My diabetes is in control as regularly I check it. Please find me a solution or medication as soon as possible.
I have 28day menstrual cycle. My due date was 1feb. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy like dizziness, nausea, fatigue, back & abdominal pain. I started bleeding today but its not heavy as always. I am worried that can it be implantation bleeding?
I am 25 years old. I'm male. Last before 1 year up to I faced problem with lite heart pain why should its came.
Skin tags: causes and treatments
Skin tags, also known as acrochordons, are small brown or darker-than-skin tone growths on the surface of the skin. Tags are very common and harmless growths and tend to occur on the neck, under the breasts, armpits, eyelids and folds of the groin. They generally take place after midlife. About 25% of people report having skin tags after they cross the age of 50.
What causes skin tags to occur?
Skin tags are very common among diabetics and obese individuals. Pregnant women also develop skin tags, as a consequence of changes in the body's hormonal levels. Skin tags tend to occur when your skin rubs against clothing or skin. They are normally caused by blood vessels and collagen that gets trapped inside the thicker portions of the skin. For this reason, they are typically found in folds and creases of the skin. Sometimes, they reduce on their own if blood supply to the tissue has been disrupted due to them getting twisted.
What procedures are involved in their treatment?
Skin tags are generally removed for purely cosmetic reasons but when they do become troublesome, as in, they rub against jewelry, skin or clothing, doctors recommend their removal as the area can end up becoming irritated.
The following procedures are performed to remove these annoying growths on skin:
1. Excision - in this procedure the skin tag gets removed using a scalpel.
2. Ligation - the procedure involves the cutting off of blood supply to the skin tag.
3. Cauterization - the procedure involves the burning off the skin tag using electrolysis (process that involves decomposition of a matter by electric current)
4. Cryosurgery - in this procedure, the skin tag is frozen before removing it. An instrument containing liquid nitrogen is used to do the removal.
Related Tip: How does salt help in clearing skin?
When the natural moisture content of your skin begins to dry up, you experience dry skin. Although it is a temporary skin condition which occurs mainly during the winter or in a generally dry climate, for some people, it could be a problem for a lifetime.
Naturally dry skin tendencies v/s drying of other skin types
Naturally, the water content of a healthy skin is around 10 to 20 percent. This natural moisture level can dwindle due to many factors and the skin may show signs of drying. Thus you may end up getting dry, flaky, itchy and lifeless skin. People with naturally dry skin experience 75 percent more water loss than normal skin. Since the skin loses water and sebum (the oil secretion from the sebaceous glands within the skin), the topmost layer of the skin begins to dry. As a result, the top layer starts peeling away. These skin peels are called flakes.
- You can experience dry skin due to excessively cold weather, which in most cases is accompanied by a lack of humidity.
- Again, if your skin is exposed to too much heat or skin drying conditions like sauna baths or prolonged hot showers, you experience dry skin.
- Applying skin cleansing materials or chemicals can also make the skin dry.
- Some internal disorders like illness or infection can make your skin dry.
When you have a perennially dry skin, you should moisturize it daily to keep it hydrated. You should consult a dermatologist for picking out the right skin cream for your skin. The appropriate moisturizer, if you have very dry skin should be oil or petroleum based. When you purchase the prescribed moisturizer or lotion, make sure you buy something which contains vitamin E, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil. Since these moisturizing agents aren’t water based , they can lock in the skin moisturizer effectively.
Advantages of moisturising regularly
- Dry skin is prone to wrinkle formation – When you moisturize daily, the collagen levels of your skin are restored, which can then effectively fight wrinkling and aging of your skin.
- Prevents flakiness – Since the upper layer of your skin starts peeling off, your skin may appear dull, lifeless and flaky. The condition worsens when there is a cold weather outside. Moisturizing your skin daily will make your skin get a natural glow and stop flaking form occurring in the first place.
- Reduces itchiness: Moreover, daily moisturizing will make your skin less itchy.
- Moisturising reduces the negative effects of makeup: Not moisturizing dry skin will make it look less hydrated. Applying makeup on your dry skin directly is the worst thing you can do. This may spoil your makeup and make it look creasy and broken. Thus, you should keep your skin hydrated by applying moisturiser regularly.