Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello I m 24 n have always a mild cold through out all the time please suggest wht to do is it allergic.
I have a small lump on my back. I have been observing this since last few years. Earlier it was of pea size but now slightly bigger. When I rub lump with fingers then a fouled smell could be felt. Please advise me whether the lump should be removed by surgery and it may be cancerous. I am mild diabetic and high B. P. And take medicine gleminor 1m and Telsar 40, 1 tab each a day. Sugar fasting110-120, bp 130/85.
I have got headache yesterday. But it is not a regular one, my left eyebrow got pain sooo much. I still have little bit in my head. Could you please suggest any solution for that.
I am 25 years old boy my sperm is sometimes coming like water it is very light at that time my penis is not erecting properly if I try for handshake pennis erecting hard and my sperm is good what will be the reason for that.
In these times of increasing sedentary lifestyles, it's time to realize the importance of sports and physical exercise for a better sexual life. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising has positive effects on your sex life. Physical activity does this mostly through improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise. Physical activity results in an increase in flexibility and agility, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, boosts mood, and reduces stress, thus allowing you to see yourself as sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partner.
Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that also improve due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased Risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries, as per a Harvard research involving a 31000 men. However, you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk during most days of the week works wonders.
- Improved Quality of Semen: Research has found that if you exercise or engage in vigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased Libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men which leads to better muscle growth and strength and an increased sex drive.
- Increased Chances of Achieving Orgasm in Women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm are higher and with higher intensity; it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened Sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.