Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
Mujhe past one month se jukham ho gaya h.but I have take no any medicine. Nowthis time change my voice. Help me.
1. My skin having black shades what should I do for that shades2. My stomach is pain for last 3days onwards what should I do for dis.
I have a pain in my left ear. And my hearing capacity of one feels decrease compare to the. And hear may close for a while when I put finger put to ear.
I'm 58 years, suffering from acute constipation. I'm working with pune based private organisation & the job calls for extensive travelling all over india, the office work extends long hour, beyond office hours. I do not get time for regular exercises. Being always away from family, food also is from outside, at different places. Please suggest best remedy.
I am 32 years old married, I take manforce 50 mg tablet while doing sex sometimes e. G. Once or twice a month to have good sexual activity. Is there any harm to my body?
I have a question about HIV. Earlier the patient has cd4 count of 365 and after six month he again tested and found that the cd4 count increased to 509 .he didn't take any medication .then how can his cd4 count increased? Is it possible or its a some sort of miracle?
Plz. Diagnose me something for lumps present in my stomach (outer layer of skin) they r almost 20 in number.
I had fungal infection and after 5 days itching had stopped but my scrotum has become red and weak and shrinky as shrinky as I could feel my testis as if I touch my scrotum so what I should I do to get my scrotum skin as perfectly strong like it was first and before sleeping I apply coconut oil ,when I get up in the morning and see my scrotum will not be shrinky and after bath it becomes skrinky red like something what to do remedies pls and tell me why it is happening, I used dexoderm ointment for fungal infection pls tell mr.
During sleep the sperms are leaked and that time am unconscious. Am always think about sex. How can I control my sexual harmones? even though I had addicted to sex. Without anyone I had blow my sperm more than 100 times. Please help me anyone.
Sir, I suffering from fever, cough both and I also take medicine and the fever is low down but next day it will come quickly the body is heat quickly. What is the problem?
I m suffering from elergy under thieghs since 6 months Using turbiforce antifungul tablts But no relief
Past seven months my daughter is suffering from heavy periods continuously. Latest ultrasound suggests enlarged ovaries and pcod. She has been suffering heavy and irregular periods since last 10 years which could only be stopped with hormonal help. Previous reports suggested small fibroids and endometrial hyperplasia. She has taken ayurvedic treatment from last one year. Latest report is not mentioning fibroid or endometrial hyperplasia but bleeding is continuing. We do want to go for allopathy treatment. Ayurvedic doctor suggested amycordial+amreeplus for this. What should she do kindly suggest? KINDLY DONT UPLOAD THIS ON WEBSITE.
I am a polio patient and having a tropical ulcer in my left foot. Please suggest me any good medicine to cure that as it is from last 8 years. Thanks!
How to manage premature ejaculation with non-medical methods
In my last article, I talked about statistics of premature ejaculation (P.E), its types, diagnosis and reasons. Now I will discuss about the non-medical methods of managing / treating P.E. Due to PE both partners often end up experiencing highly unsatisfactory sex. In fact, it can increase anxiety, reduce self-confidence and escalate relationship issues. Remember, there is no magical drug or medicine which can solve your problem overnight especially if you have chronic PE.
So, before seeking any medical treatment for PE, it is appropriate to consider the varied options available for solving this issue. These include counselling with a sexual therapist, medical treatment including both modern & alternative medicine, and non-medical methods like exercises/techniques of controlling early ejaculation as discussed below:
- Counselling by an expert sexual therapist or sexologist: It is commonly understood that sex is in the mind. Mind controls your sexual behaviour. However, repeated premature ejaculation episodes can lead to lot of stress and disappointment. Anxiety due to inability to satisfy your partner itself is a big issue and can lead to reoccurrence of PE. So, the stress /anxiety that is linked to your problem needs foremost attention. Many a times, if your family physician is not able to help you overcome the stress that you are facing with your problem of premature ejaculation, then you must seek advice from an expert. Reassurance, from a sexual therapist/counsellor, that PE is not a disease and can be easily treated is very soothing and relaxing for the men who are facing this problem. So, you may please share your detailed history and sexual habits with the expert that will help him to guide you well.
- Behavioural changes: Some basic behavioural changes may also help you to deal with the problem of early ejaculation. For example, some men attempt to treat themselves for premature ejaculation by distracting themselves by thinking nonsexual thoughts (such as naming cricket players and records!) to avoid getting excited too fast and reaching climax too soon while making love to their partners. This helps them to focus their attention away from the sexual stimulation. Another technique suggested to men is that they should relieve themselves of the sexual tension by ejaculating with self-masturbation 1-2 hours before attempting sexual intercourse with their partner. Condom decreases sensation. So, using condoms is also useful in preventing ejaculation for some time. For some, “women-on-top” position also helps in delaying orgasm in men.
- Exercises & techniques: There are several Exercise and techniques that one can try sitting in his home. Let’s have a look at some of them.
- The "stop and start" method: In this technique, the person sexually stimulates himself till the point he feels like he is about to reach orgasm. Then he needs to stop the stimulation for about 20-30 seconds and then start the stimulation again, repeating this pattern until the man finally wants to ejaculate. This can be continued for 10-15 minutes. At the end of, say 10th or 15th minute, one can continue stimulation until he reaches orgasm and ejaculates.
- The "squeeze" method: This technique requires the man to sexually stimulate himself or be stimulated by his partner until the point he is about to ejaculate. At that point, the man or his partner gently squeezes the end of the penis (where the glans penis meets the shaft) for at least 15 seconds. Stop sexual stimulation for about 60 seconds, and then start it again. The person or couple may repeat this pattern for at least 10-15 minutes. At the end of, say 10th or 15th minute, both can continue stimulation until the man finally reaches orgasm and ejaculates.
- Deep breathing method: Deep breathing can greatly help in controlling the arousal and tension that cause early ejaculation. Men must avoid taking shallow breaths as it can trigger premature ejaculation. Instead, what one should do is spend 5 seconds inhaling a long deep breath; then hold it for three seconds and then exhale for the next 5 seconds. If you can do this for 5 minutes in the bedroom, without pause, then you can control premature ejaculation.
That is all for now on this topic. In my next sequential and final article on this subject, I shall discuss what are the medical methods and treatments available to manage premature ejaculation read - 'All You Need to Know About Premature Ejaculation Part - 4'
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.