Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from regular sneezing. Specially when I wake up in the morning. How can I get rid of this.
I am 26 year old male from past a month I am suffering from severe cough because of which o am unable to focus on things.
Hi. Sorry for this disgusting question. I am having some sexual problem. My pennis size is too small. Is there any medicine. Or any other solution for that. I am just too ockword. But its my critical situation. Sorry do not scold me.
In today's stress filled life, most of us struggle from a number of problems, be it physiological or psychological. Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. 1 out of the 3 men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation:
Abnormal hormone levels
Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
Damage of nervous system
Infection in the urethra or prostate
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behaviour therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of Ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
1. Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum) - It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
2. Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes) - It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
3. Semal musli (Salmalia Malabarica) - It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
4. Gokshur( Tribulus Terrestris) - It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
5. Shatavari( Asparagus Racemosus) - It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
6. Ashwagandha( Withania Somniferum) - It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
7. Akarkara( Anacyclus Pyrethrum) - It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
8. Jaiphal( Myristica Fragrans)- The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a churan and can be taken to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation.
Pituitary gland plays a great time in premature ejaculation. Fear complex and lack of sexual knowledge are also responsible. The aforementioned treatments are effective but counselling is necessary as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.