Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
Sir my age 19 height 5.2 nd weight 60kg sir last two years to doing HP BT I stopped it before 10 days nd my pblm is that my pennies small and weak please solve my pblm sir to make re again my pennies stronger nd larger I'm requesting you sir plzz give me some suggestions to make stronger.
I feel tired every time instead of eating a healthy food and even the digestion system is not proper even I have hairfall problem I even took medicines for these issue but it was no use so help me.
Urea- 20.7 mg, creatinine - 0.83 mg Recently I have undergone my urea n creatinine test n d result are as given above. Kindly suggest what does the result indicates abt my overall kidney health. Kindly reply as I am a diabetic n under insulin control.
A rash is a distinct change noticeable on the skin. The change may be on the skin color or the skin texture. It might make your skin scaly, itchy, lumpy and even irritated. You might get skin rashes if you are allergic to a particular substance, or if you are under some medicine which may have a side effect. Many cosmetics may also trigger skin rashes. Certain diseases like chickenpox or measles also cause the appearance of skin rashes.
In order to deal with skin rashes, here are a few things you could do and use:
- Care at home: With a sudden outburst of rashes, wash the affected area with water and mild soap to cool it down. Make sure you don't scratch there even if it itches, as that may cause infection. You may also apply ice to help it cool down. Avoid sunlight as much as you can, as it will aggravate the condition. Wear loose fitting clothes so that there is minimal contact of the fabric and the skin as such contact may make the rash itch. Avoid using perfumes or deodorants as even they might set of the itchy feeling. Use a mild soap while bathing.
- Use hydrocortisone cream: Hydrocortisone cream is also known as anti-itching cream. It helps to reduce the itching and redness as well as lessen the swelling. Hydrocortisone is a mild form of corticosteroid. Make sure you don't use it if the affected part is infected or sore because then the results will be the opposite from the one you want.
- Use calamine lotions: Calamine lotions will give you relief from the pain caused due to the skin rash. It will also relieve you of the itching and the irritation, which the rash causes. It will also help ooze dry and watery discharge from the rash. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your doctor before using calamine lotions.
- Have antihistamine tablets: If the skin rash is due to an insect bite, then you can take antihistamine tablets for it. These tablets reduce itching and lighten the rash until it disappears.
Even when you are using any of the above medicines, make sure you are not allergic to the ingredients of the medicine as that will just cause more complications. So consult your doctor before using any medicine.
My father 55 yes old getting cough attacks frequently this days and he gets unconscious while coughing and does not remember what had happened when he fainted. What is the solution for dis.
Why more puss is formed for small injuries to a diabetic patients, any remedy for that? How to cure that, and what was the reason behind that?
I am suffering from night fall while sleep. can you please tell me why is this happening & what can I do about it?
Im suffering from PE. Treatment of premature ejaculation and charges? And I want this to be fixed completely.
At the tym of doing sex I got a small cut in penis joint and 20 -25 droops of blood injected. I have done sex before many times but this got 1st tym. Is this serious.
Sir, My age is 32 and single My Pennis is not thicker and size goes smaller than before. Im afraid that I can not give sexual pleasure to my partner. Is there any remedy.
I am 37 years old n having chronic constipation since my childhood. I have tried plenty of treatments like laxatives, aloevera and amala juice on empty stomach, bedtime isabgol with milk. All these things helped me till I use them once I stopped taking them constipation comes back. Please help me to treat this problem forever. I have started having plenty of fiber food and drink 2.5 litres to 3 litres water everyday.
I have a job for 2 years, I want to lose my weight suffering from fever and some disease what can I do sir?
I am 18 years old boy and 4 days back I had chest pain on left side near the nipple with lasted for about 6 hours felt like contraction I was really scared for it to be a symptom of heart attack it went in 2 days, ive been facing this chest pain since 6 months but it was mostly for few moments not this much long, iam very slim and I used to ear a lot of butter iam facing GERD, for past 3 days iam feeling sleepy in the morning after bath, my neck is paining there is no chest pain, as I walk I feel there I cannot intake enough oxygen i am really scared please tell me if its a pre heart attack symptom.
An anal fissure refers to a tiny tear occurring in the anus's lining. This cut may occur when you pass hard stools during bowel movement. The fissures can cause pain which may be severe. This condition is most commonly seen in children and infants, though it can affect people of all ages.
Symptoms of anal fissures
The common signs and symptoms of anal fissure include:
- A visible cut or tear in the skin around anus
- A small lump of skin present next to the tear
- Sharp and stabbing pain in the anal area along with itching during bowel movement
- Spots of blood visible on stools
What causes an anal fissure?
Other than chronic constipation and diarrhea other common causes of anal fissure are:
- Crohn's disease
- Straining during labor
- Anal sphincter muscles that are overly tight
What are the probable ways of dealing with anal fissures?
A digital rectal exam can be performed to diagnose the anal fissure. Anal fissures usually don't require surgery and can be treated at home by:
- Taking stool softeners to avoid cuts in the anus
- Increasing the consumption of fibrous foods including raw fruits and vegetables
- Taking warm baths which will help relax the anal muscles, relieve irritation and increase the flow of blood to the anorectal area
- Applying ointments and pain relievers to the anus to reduce the discomfort and promote healing
Botox injections may also prevent spasms in the anus by paralyzing the muscle temporarily. If anal fissures fail to respond to any of the treatments you have to undergo an anal sphincterotomy. This surgical procedure involves making a small dissection in the anal sphincter which helps to relax the muscle.