Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from diabetes but I really don't know what I do? So please told a current solution for me.
His father is a diabetic patient and bypass done before five year back. He hav some sugar prob now. Is their any chance to heart problem.
I am 38 years old and diagnosed with diabetes for the first time though From the past 10 days I have changed my lifestyle and have monitored the fasting sugar level which is coming to be 110. Yesterday it decreased to 104 and today it increased to 113. Also since yesterday I am having throat issue including Running nose. I have started taking high fiber diet though at the same time I am consuming Diet Coke / Pepsi sometimes. Please assist what should be done. Also what fruits I should consume!
My fasting blood sugar reading fluctuate between 125-175. I am taking Glemipride 2Mg and Metformin 500 Mg. Daily. How to reduce blood sugar level between 100-110?
My father is 46 years old male suffering from hypothyroidism and taking eltroxin (100 mcg) and telmisartan (80 mg) for the last one year.
I am 55 year old diabetes patient. What care should I take in daily routine to avoid higher blood sugar rate? Let me know the best ideas to control my diabetes.
Hello, I am working person (male) and age is 59. Last year Diabetics found on border line and took medicine regular. Daily exercise and taken healthy food. We know about diabetics harmful in personal life we can't enjoy .please advice us.
What are the ways to remove or decrease thyroid. I am becoming lazy because of thyroid. Thyroid is my genetic problem. My mother is also suffering from same. My age is 21. Please mail me tips to decrease thyroid.
My mom is 55 years old. Last 2 year she facing acute pain in his legs and waist. Particularly when she was sitting for a while and suddenly she want to go somewhere and she facing terrible pain. She taking Gemcal Ds3 everyday. What type of food and medicine should help him?
Hello I am suffering from diabetes for the last five years besides medicine which type of care I should take and which tablet is suitable for me my blood sugar is FBS 135 AND POST LUNCH 190.
My husband's Thyroid test report is T3 -79.79, T4 - 3.51, TSH - 6.911 and ATG - Above 1000. The physician has prescribed Thyronorm 25 mg daily. Suggest if the line of treatment is correct and what precautions can be taken.
As told earlier my husband gts sudden shivers, giddiness n coldness in hands, feet sometimes, so had his glucose test done, fasting-109 n post-164. So does he have hypoglycemia?
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Vitamin D improves glucose tolerance and helps the body to secrete insulin. If you maintain right level of vitamin d then it can cut diabetes risk by up to 50 percent.
Get your levels checked.
People who have vitamin D levels below 30 ng/ml should consult doctor for its treatment course and/or get more sunlight to increase levels in blood.